Is there some sort of Anarcho-Communist reading list...

Is there some sort of Anarcho-Communist reading list? I finished Kropotkin's stuff and I'm not sure what else there is to read.

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/nestor-makhno-the-struggle-against-the-state-and-other-essays
libcom.org/files/Rocker - Anarcho-Syndicalism Theory and Practice.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Struggle against the state by Nestor Makhno

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/nestor-makhno-the-struggle-against-the-state-and-other-essays

Not necessarily Anarcho-communism, but anarchy syndicalism by Rudolf Rocker is pretty dang good

libcom.org/files/Rocker - Anarcho-Syndicalism Theory and Practice.pdf

There's Bookchin, of course, as they considered themselves an anarcho-communist before they broke with anarchism to form communalism. Communalism is basically still the same as his vision of anarcho-communism though.

Is it really wise to recommend Capital and nothing else by Marx? Seems like quite the book to just pick up out of nowhere with no background in any of Marx's other writings.

just fucking read all of Marx I don't give a fuck what leftist tendency youve whimsically picked before reading relevant literature

Maybe don't post dumb shit then.

Organizational Platform Of The General Union Of Libertarian Communists - by Dielo Truda (primarily Petr Arshinov and Nestor Makhno)

Literally google lenin you fuck

lenin was autistic tho

Platformism > Leninism

It's vanguardism without the authoritarianism and pretentiousness of a party, seeing as the purpose of a party is, by its nature, to take state power and implement a specific agenda at gunpoint. For MLs, this is social democracy at gunpoint. Lenin had good intentions, but his ideas took the flaws in Marx's work pointed out by Bakunin and made them even more pronounced, to the point that Trotsky's critique of "Chto Delat" basically predicted Stalin.

Emma Goldman and Mikhail Bakunin.

If you want to branch out into other forms of left anarchism, try some Proudhon, Chomsky, Foucault, Edward Abbey, Stirner, Camus and Bookchin.

Any literature regarding the economics of AnCom? Was interested in reading into the particular concepts involved if someone could give me a place to start.

Gaston Leval's "Collectives In The Spanish Revolution" is a great read.

MUTUAL AID. DEBT THE FIRST 5000 Years

bamp

I'm assuming you've already read Stirner, but if you haven't read him. Both Ego and Its Own followed directly by Stirner's Critics. Then move onto Emma Goldman. Then move on to Malatesta and Renzo Novatore. After that then the leftcoms. After that the Situationists and then after that Autonomists, Fredy Perlman and Alfred Bonnano and after that Ultraleftists like Dauve and post-leftists like Bob Black and Landstreicher/Feral Faun/whatever he's calling himself now.

Not directly related, but I believe Council Communists will have some crossover appeal with ancoms.

Kropotkin was an harmonic anarkiddie against the organic conception of anarchism who supported ww1

God-tier anarchists support the organic conception and read Malatesta and his homeboy Neno Vasco

As generic as it may seem reading through the Anarchist FAQ is a pretty good starting place for anyone wondering

Read David Graeber Debt:The First 5000 Years