Republicans pass bill removing internet privacy protections...

Republicans pass bill removing internet privacy protections. Internet providers can now sell all your personal information (browsing history, purchases, etc.) to advertisers.

chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-congress-internet-privacy-wp-bsi-20170328-story.html

THAT SWAMP IS LOOKING AWFULLY DRY!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GATTACA
web.archive.org/web/20170302041212/https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Anonymity#Staying_Anonymous
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump won't veto it.

This is to be expected under capitalism. Do something about it fuck off leftcoms or shut up.

>>>Holla Forums9564084
Obligatory dose of autism

you dont have to use google, but you do have to use a fucking internet provider.

every Holla Forumsack still being retarded enough to think that the democrats are leftist in any fucking way whatsoever needs to die

Well, this is what the burgers voted for. Who are we to question the will of the people?

If they want to throw away their rights that's their affair.

tor is slow as fuck, and i dont want to pay for a vpn.

lel I don't give a shit

We will need at least this level of surveillance to prevent the restoration of capitalism, imo, so why get so upset about surveillance?

only degenerates care about their internet "rights," this is for the good of the nation

Aren't you afraid corporations will find out about your cuckoldry fetish

Use Mullvad. Its only like 5 bucks a month and you can pay in bitcoin.

Because the working class isn't in charge now. The capitalist state is gaining more power over the Internet. Thats bad.

Shouldn't have expected any better.
OP sounds like he's from here too so you can't really blame them (or can you?).

That's a feature, not a bug

No matter how radical the aut-right claims to be they always end up just completely echoing the most pedestrian Republican and Fox News orthodoxy.

lol

cuckoldry is red pilled though.

Remember to tell identitarians and Hillary shills that the fault lies on their shoulders.

They are too busy hyperventilating about muh Russia to care.

Hitler could rise from the grave, but the moment he instituted UHC Holla Forums would brand him a monotesticled cultural Marxist cuckservative kike.

Time to rev up that I2P.
LOL GOOD LUCK SELLING ENCRYPTED GARBAGE PORKY

What's your solution to solving this problem?

Unless you're capable of holding one of Trump's relatives hostage until he vetoes the bill, there's no solving it.

That's all they ever were. They're standard Republicans who forego the pretense of pretending not to be racist and classist.

Only advertisers?

What frightens me more than advertising firms purchasing our internet history, is employers and landlords.
I can easily imagine internet history reports soon becoming as commonplace as background checks, drug tests, and credit scores.

Step 1: Start your own network
Step 2: Connect your network to other individual networks if you want to
????
New Internet!

No, I don't see the need to continue using the internet proper, it's very bad, lads and the sooner you realize this the better.
Watch / read some Jaron Lanier… The original internet was supposed to reward you monetarily when you provided useful information to the network. We didn't get that. That's why the best/worst thing to come out of the internet was a 'random' board. There's no rhyme or reason to any of this, and advertisers just steal your info and sell it back to you.

You can't be serious. The internet as a whole has contributed so much to the emancipation project. Freedom of Information is fluid left and right regardless of government sanctioned limitations placed all around the world. This bill sucks but thankfully it does not limit the flow of information. If you're truly concerned use a VPN.

Don't worry, even in a post-privacy world it's still easy to keep secrets, basically no effort required.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GATTACA

the existence of an internet has.
this one is shit.

That movie came so close to being a classic.

HAHAHAHA, the internet was never private, and using a money laundering tool that tracks your every transaction as the blockchain does won't help. Neither will going into these nice little roach motels created by the corporate state.

I absoluty hate the concept of bitcoin but this is not a problem since we can be user on this network

Filling in the Name field is not important when they can triangulate your identity from your behavioral patterns across the range of your interaction within the system and markets, including "offline" irl markets which all are actively tracking you.

It's like this– there's an invisible man in your kitchen. You throw flour at him, and you can see the flour on him, you can see him track the dust around on his feet

Nobody on this board knows anything about technology.

bitcoin is almost entirely held up by the black market. The black market is notoriously operated and maintained by Intelligence and the Mafia.
Anyone can "anonymously" buy sell and trade with bitcoin, and buy and sell bitcoin as a commodity.
This all happens outside of the banking system.
So, to recap, lotsa money from lotsa people goes in, no namefields, no official banks for the most part.
Money comes back out just as anonymously, on paper.
This is all accomplished by converting currency to virtual currency, and the basis of this currency is encrypted blockchain, which also is a complete record of the movements of the money from wallet to wallet.
We don't know who invented it, we don't know who is using it, but we do know what it is being used for– moving dirty money, and then making that money magically clean.

So yeah, money laundering, and your argument against this is?

i do.

kinda this and also web.archive.org/web/20170302041212/https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Anonymity#Staying_Anonymous

You sure are addicted to Internet for a greenie. Tor is fine, I've been using absolutely nothing but Tor Browser for years now.

GOOGLE BOOKCHIN

Fuck Bookchin.

And fuck Google as well while you're at it.