So, after a few years of working as a slave in retail i decided to make the jump, and today i opened my store

So, after a few years of working as a slave in retail i decided to make the jump, and today i opened my store.
I'm an oligarch now?

Nowhere close.

You know what the success rate on small businesses is right?…

No?

Do you even have employees?

Also
I dont understand you lot

Oh, also congratulations on owning your own means of production and not being a wagecuck anymore.

Prepare to crash hard back into the prolehood.

good luck buddy, wish you the best

Yeah, but still. I made my homework and so far things look good, i don't have any competitor and i offer good prices.

Employees? No, so far i work my own ass.

Thanks!

No, you're what's normally known as petty bourgeois.

Well good luck.

Just dont get any petit pig delusions of grandiour. Youre just one hog-trick away from being bankrupt.

Congrats on escaping from class to a small degree. I seriously hope if you ever get other people working there, it'll be a co-op.

Woops my shitpost flag

No you still have it on

Oh really? How big was the loan that you had to take? What did you use for collateral? Why do you believe that it is your store?

Inb4 it's some online bullshit.

Pfft, you wish. It's a physical store and i didn't have to take any loan. How? I saved money for years, did some odd jobs, sold my car.
The only help i got was from my parents who gave me a nice cargo van.

Damn your parents must be rich man.

Isn't the statistic like 80% of all businesses fail within their first year?

And I find it hard to believe you have no other competitors in your field, unless you're willing to tell us what you're selling.

Congratulations, man!

I find this very hard to believe.

itt everyone cheers against OP and tells him he is probable to fail lol. sasuga leftypol

congrats on living out the American dream of ownership, independence, and upwards mobility through personal merit, user. here's to a successful venture.

If you ever do get some other employees though make sure to treat them fairly or you are not my nigga

Make sure you pay your employees the full value of their labor and that you do work too! Be a leader, not a boss!
Good luck, I hope you do well and don't lose sight of leftism along the way!

But statistically speaking, he is probable to fail. Or worse, become a capitalist.

What the fuck? Weebs need a Zizek approved gulaging.

Stop worshiping capital

Anime will always be an inherent part of chan culture.

What a steaming load of shit. You don't buy a brick-and-mortar with money that you saved doing odd jobs and the few thousand dollars that you get from selling a used car. OP is trying to sell us a libertarian fantasy.

Reminder that Co-ops are lifestylism.
I wish you the best OP.

Back in 2008 I used to think user would forever be a smart, chill, nihilistic and apolitical dood that just want to see the world burn and doesn't afraid of anything.
"Chan culture" is in constant change, you cannot assume anything will always be part of it.

turn it into a coop

You're petty-booj unless you turn that into a coop.

and this is how you know he's bullshitting
Savings and selling a car aren't nearly enough to consider opening a brick and mortar store, especially in the era where brick and mortar is dying like flies

God you guys are being so mean, put the theory down a bit and wish a dude some success.

Op is probably in some small town, which is why he has no competition. OP is about to learn a hard lesson about why he has no competition.

redditor pls go

Maybe he has a mortgage on the property

Man, I remember when the internet hate machine thing went out and it was hilarious because it was so silly and far-fetched.

where did it all go so wrong

Small business is a tiny drop in the ocean.

petite bourgeois

good luck, nobody likes being a wageslave

Selling wat

It's times like this that I wish we had a reaction image of Stirner throwing up.

Fuck, I wish I wasn't about to head to work or I'd make that.

Class traitor!