Scandal exposes Japanese government’s ultra-right ties

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/03/27/japa-m27.html

By Peter Symonds
27 March 2017

You pictures become more risqué every time you post, mate.

Indaresting

Just the group in power. The cabinet approval dropping steadily in polls means the people aren't too happy with it.

With all the olds they've got I doubt they're happy about the cut in services that would be necessary in order to fund the military.

They have been in power for last 60 years and they will remain in power for another 60 years since people clearly want one party state apparatus.

Why is it so difficult for you subhumans to accept that fascism is the default configuration for high value, industrious societies?

we accept that fascism is peak capitalism, always have. that's why we hate it you so much famalam

Fascism as described by Mussolini(in doctrine of fascism) has never been applied trough. Therefor we can conclude that there is no such thing as ahistoric fascism, but only proto-fascism along post-fascsism.

Where did I imply that
I was talking about public opinion

I guess massive corruption and cliques+lobbyists furthering their own interests like in Japan is also natural and fully okay :^)

I wonder why.

Because we're subhumans like you said. And Japan hasn't been openly fascist since the bombs fell.

Is there a thread on 2channel for it? /poverty/ maybe?

What the fuck have these WSWS fags been doing for the last month?

translating the news

I fucking hate old people, you need a lot of adventurous young people to do a revolution but demographics is fucking us over.

Difficult times ahead

I'm not sure if this is idpol, but it's still disgusting thought.

They lived their lives in excess while destroying our planet. Now, Earth is doomed because they don't give a fuck about what happens in 30 years time because they will be dead anyway, so they still refuse to let anything. change because it would threaten their pension. Fuck old people. They deserve nothing but scorn. And fuck you for enabling their murderous narcissism

seems like lots of allegations and not a whole lot of broofs…

now don't get me wrong, I realize that this doesn't prove that they're not lying through their teeth. but I have a hard time getting excited about an allegation when it's not clear that the allegation actually happened, or, more importantly, unclear that the allegation will ever be PROVEN. if it never is, then nothing comes of this.

I also don't agree with the final paragraph's claim that this whole Abe phenomenon is just the ruling class being the ruling class. the Japanese citizen is in a very unique reality, the possibility of some sort of incursion from North Korea or China becomes less of a joke with each passing day. their Constitution wasn't written with a nearby, ballistic-missile equipped rogue state in mind, nor did its framers foresee the rise of China.

for what it's worth, I agree with Nippon Kaigi's stance on Article 9 and the Tokyo Tribunal, although I think the Meiji era revival stuff is quite silly.

anime girl because topic is Japan

You are living in excess while destroying our planet in pretty much same way they did.
Most young people don't care, too
People who worked all their lives deserve good level of retirement.
and fuck too you for your murderous narcissism

You say that when everyone curb stomped any major fascist power out of the world over half a century ago.

Lmao Holla Forums being delusional as ever.

Literally imperialist and nationalistic indoctrination of children is horrible, even if it only weakened their senses of recognising unjust authority of the state later on in life.

tbh the right wing shit is one of my major problems with Japan, generally I loved the country when I visited in 2015 and 2014.

You don't know anything about me to be able to claim that, retarded tankie. It doesn't matter that "young people" are also doing it. They were born in a doomed world, while old people were the ones that fucked it in the first place. Quite a difference in levels of responsibility, retarded statist,and no, they don't. They deserve a bullet to the head. Their lifestyle is unsustainable yet they want us to pay for it. Fuck you, you boot-licking faggot.

I have a very keen interest in remaining alive

kys nigger, you are not special snowflake.
KEK
>>>/gulag/ you retarded ancap
Didn't mommy let you watch tv late that you are so angry at her?

lol so you are going to somehow refute that claim? or just say "nuh uh you don't KNOW that"

are you posting to 8ch from your cabin in the woods with some sort of sustainable hydroelectric generator? maybe you don't own a car? grow your own food?

There is nothing to refute. It's a literal non-argunent. That which is ascertained without proof, can be dismissed just as easily.

Yes they are. They're selfish old faggots with enough self-righteousness to power the western continent.

Not what I said

Refer to my first point

This is very, very old news.

you didn't provide any argument how you are any better than some grandfather you useless selfish liberal ancrap.

Because you didn't give me any.

you give them too much agency. you're also talking about these particular old people for doing particular things.

what is truly insidious is the repression of children by adults generally. I am with Vaneigem on this. there is a child in all of us and our unfulfilled dreams will be the fuel of whatever revolution.

basically agreed. capitalism always involves this sort of statum appearing.

Two nukes clearly weren't enough