Fresh new Ben Garrison comic ready for leftist memeification

Fresh new Ben Garrison comic ready for leftist memeification.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fellowship_(Christian_organization)
youtube.com/watch?v=kcZN34YZkfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They still believe that "drain the swamp" bullshit?

Trumpism is a religion.

I'm surprised he didn't label the pizzagate octopus

Needs more labels

your wasting your time if you still believe in the left right divide. Politics is all a puppet show.

Right? He only labeled some of the things.
I-is he evolving?

You mean the centrist(liberal)/right divide. The left hasn't been apart of western politics for a long time now.

Trump has to drain the swamp to install his own swamp. His administration is filled with John Birchers, Dominionists, people from The Family, and so on. Neolibs are bad, but I'll take the neolibs over the religious right. At least the neolibs are mostly secular, the religious right in America will install something as close to Ayn Rand as they can get, and then spook the population with religion to justify it.

It's funny how those comics are way less subversive now that Trump won and basically controls the CIA, FBI and NSA.

lol

The religious cult? I hadn't heard about that. Or are you talking about a different The Family? Source?

They go by The Fellowship now. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fellowship_(Christian_organization)

Basically they adhere to biblical capitalism and try to convert people with power to their worldview.

basically what we had before obama.

Terrible, pointless, forced shit cartoons.
Every single one is a failure.
How the fuck did this retard become popular or known.

By sheer volume of repetition.

Every fucking time, one word on one limb, one word on another limb.
OH WOW, IT HAS BLOWN MY MIND - THESE TWO SEPARATE THINGS ARE CONNECTED
FUCK

How do people still delude themselves into thinking that Trump is somehow taking on the elite? Maybe a really stupid person could have convinced themselves that a porky would root out the other porkies during the election, but after his cabinet picks you would have to literally be retarded.

The religious right has more power, I think, than in the Obama years, and are more radicalized.

I like CWC's political cartoons better.

tbh it's not hard to believe when the sole purpose in voting for Trump in a lot of people was to "trigger the SJWs"

Trump is 100% controlled opposition.

He didn't mean to convey this but I like this interpretation (if Trump were the "Good Guy" who "Saves The Day")

Trump IS the swamp

Wow. Only 17 labels in this comic. Ben Garrison is really improving.

the 4d chess shit is the stupidest shit I've heard.

Part of me always tell myself that people just pretend to be retarded, they are not really retarded, but in the end I know this is just wishful thinking and people are really fucking stupid.

these are the same people who blamed bush for 8 years when obama was in office.

The longer I look at any Garrison cartoon, the less it makes any sense whatsoever.
How come some organizations are represented by people, and others are just represented by their names written in the swamp? Also, why is "Rothschilds" written in orange while every other label is green?
Why are there a random alligator and shoe in the swamp?
Why is pizzagate octopus holding a purple pentagram, rather than having a pentagram on his forehead, which would at least make sense?
Why are the MSM represented by rats in a sinking boat? I thought the cliche was that rats jump out of sinking boats? Why not just represent them as aquatic animals like everything else in the cartoon?
Why does Hillary have a censored swear word by her head?
And what are the monsters even doing? Most of them don't look like they're even doing anything except sitting around and being spooky.

Neolibs are far worse because they empower the right and weaken the left.

And you know what's worse than neolibs? Nazbols.

i said before obama. during bush.

of course obama would weaken it. He's a radical muslim.

I don't get it. Why do cartoonist keep drawing Trump in shape? Just looking at him you know he's had far too many BK whoppers.

This, also what does the draining the swamp represent besides his usual hot air? How is he draining the swamp? What action has he done IRL that this is supposed to be about? The failed attempt to repeal Droney McDronestrikecare? Why does everything look like low-quality repros of those really ugly overdetailed drawings of people from the turn of the last century? Why is Obama still part of this at all? If this doesn't tie in with anything specific, Benny G is seeming either bought-out or mentally unwell.

Neolibs have pretty much destroyed this planet you hysterical autist.

infowars is bullshit not because they support Trump but because they won't cover anything negative Trump does like him giving the CIA the right to send drones without permission.

Does that read bottom up?

It's an interesting psychosexual phenomena. They have this homoerotic fantasy fake version of Trump in their heads. They don't see the real fat, dumbass Trump.

yeah i meant to say the bush years. obamacare was extremely triggering to them, despite being fundamentally a porky program.

lel the religious right views the left as a satanic influence that needs to be destroyed. they just can't get away with it. Neolibs just co-opt it so that they can look anti-racist (tm).

Basically, I think that we can win against neolibs. But if we have another Great Awakening after a capitalist crisis (and we might be due for both), and the religious right takes power, we're fucked.

if you think it's bad now, consider that if the religious right consolidated power, absolutely no measures to combat pollution or global climate change will be undertaken whatsoever. This is because they believe God's sovereignty is absolute, so it is quite literally impossible for anything bad to happen to the planet.

Trump isn't dumb. He is good at tricking people into believing that he was different from Clinton.

Yeah. I theorized much the same. What's funny is those same people "hate" the gays. But you know it obviously just comes from a repressed urge for at least one homoerotic experience before death.

There wouldn't be a rebellion. People would just go back to the fake left.

under a different skin.

He's a moron. He's just slightly more intelligent than his voters.

Yeah, but could the planet have taken 8 years of Clinton, then whatever had been building up pressure under the alt-right for nearly a decade?

I'm amazed by Garrison's constant tendency to draw Trump like some alpha male body builder when in reality he's a fat ugly 70 something year old in a toupee.

No you read top to bottom, but since CWC is a master story teller he pulled one of those *record scratch* "Yep, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I ended up in a situation like this"

Trump knows how to fuck up America on purpose. He knows that he is controlled opposition and fooling voters. Trump has given big checks of money to certain news groups such as Infowars and Brietbart so that right wingers wouldn't pick Rand Paul or someone similar who is actually anti-establishment for the right.

There is also a conspiracy from the left that Bannon is controlling Trump which is bullshit for one reason. If Bannon controls Trump than Trump would have never supported Ryancare in the first place because Brietbart hates Ryancare and Brietbart is owned by Bannon. It's not Bannon and its not Putin who is controlling Trump. Trump know exactly what he is doing. Installing the fake-left NWO with a far-right feel to give the impression that he is a nationalist when in reality he is a porky neocon neolib hybrid.

The Wikileaks and the Project For A New American Century Group showed what countries that America wanted to regime change. Trump and his cabinet have always targeted China and Iran as boogeymen in his speeches fooling voters into bringing America into two more wars which is also part of the plan that Wikileaks and PFANAC has shown. He is friends with the Clintons, Israel, Saudi Prince, the Rothschilds, Ryan and many of the people the right love to attack while they read Infowars a controlled opposition news source that seems like they are anti-establishment but aren't. The left-wing fake news wants the people to believe that Infowars is legit when in reality they are owned by the same elites that claim to hate them. In fact Trump's website should be shut down by now. In fact all alt-right websites should have been gone by now if the deep state was as powerful or threatening as they claim to be. Infowars wouln't cover Trump's relations with the Rothschilds. They wouldn't cover Trump expanding the CIA's ability to send drones without permission. They wouldn't cover that Trump's travel ban is the same as Obama's and that both travel ban's are actually worthless and won't do shit to stop terrorism because it left out Saudi Arabia. They wouldn't cover Trump saying that Soros should be left alone in a Tea Party rally. They wouldn't cover Trump handling over the economy to Goldman Sachs and much more. It's clearly obvious that Infowars is part of the CIA's meme project to mind control people into thinking that the people can change the world.

Infowars has been attacked several times but never absolute censorship. I have not seen a single serious take down or Infowars being down for a whole day. The takedowns that Kiwi Farms have had were a lot more serious and Kiwi Farms's take downs were all caused by one guy named Vordrak who apparently has a lot more power than these so called elites who haven't even taken down a single host for infowars's website. All Vordrak did was act like a reportfag and temporarily succeeded. They said the EU would shut down their website and it didn't happen. Clearly Kiwi Farms is a far greater threat to the NWO than Alex Jones despite the whole website not taking any sides in politics.

The bullshit infowars narrative being told by Alex Jones and his payed for celerity guest appearances which is all bought and payed for by Trump is that the elites don't know anything about memes or the internet causing them to lose the intelligent war to Trump who is their magical savior. When in reality they know exactly what they are doing. The elites have read the public opinion's mind for more than 8 years knowing that people would reject Clintion ahead of time because they were paying attention to Gamergate which while having nothing to do with politics showed that a majority people hated SJWs and the left. Even David Icke is smarter than Alex Jones and many Alt-Right people because he doesn't believe in this Trump is savior garbage. I have more faith believing in shape shifting reptilians than Trump saving America or any of the bullshit coming from Alex Jones's mouth.

Is that octopus Larry King?

John Podesta, hence the pizza and small children.

Why would you attach over a dozen bayonets to your gun?

God damn, I feel like we, the left, are a group of blind men leading each other because every sighted person, be it conservative, corporate, fascist or liberal, has ended up shoving us down a pit.

even though his message is still trash, it looks like he isn't labeling every single pixel now

You see Ivan, when put dozen bayonets on gun, your shots will never be the inaccurate because counterbalance.

Sometimes low effort is all you need.

still doesn't explain the hotdog

yeah… it applies to pretty much all their propaganda. it's stale and meaningless and easily turned around to expose the true meaning

i'm just not good with phrasing it on point as you can see, besides not putting any effort in the editing either.

Who is the blonde fish person? I can't tell because he/she isn't labeled.

This is why I always believed Clinton was the accelerationist choice. The anger and despair from workers was too much to keep ignoring, more of the status quo would have led to fireworks.

Make one with Allende draining the swamp, and Pinochet as the swamp monster. Friedman, Reagan, Thatcher, etc. as all the other creatures I guess

god i'm bored…

Neoliberals aren't some sort of "new liberal" like neoconservative is to conservative. The term refers to the koolaide drinkers of neoclassical economics, of which both political parties have been firm believers for some 50 years now. Please stop misusing, Bush is just as much a neoliberal as Clinton.

This.

You guys do know that you'll never make good memes right?

Why even try? You guys lack souls, and thus are incapable like us pros.

In America neoliberal is generally used as shorthand for "new democrat" a la Bill Clinton. In reality neoliberals are just the establishment capitalists. 60 years ago these people would have been Keynesians. All they care about is supporting capitalism.

I just noticed the fucking shoe near Hillary

Take your autism medication

When you have morons like Antifa, Soros, or Zoe Quinn and the SJWs running your movement it isn't hard to see why.

SJWs are like the blind leading the blind into pits intentionally, because they think that one of the pits will lead to social justice heaven, and the sighted people throwing them in earlier are really the blind ones.

the phrasing seems accurate to me.

What's the hotdog for?

pizzagate. blue-pilled niggers like you are why we will never have a true commie movement.

its in the wikileaks were podesta talks about sucking hot dogs which is code for little boy penis.

these are awful and autistic

Has he taped the thin end of his tie to the wide end there?

Wrong

Holy shit, are you even a real person? You sound like a strawman.

Yes, the post is totally autistic because I did not proofread what I had written and I think it comes across as insane rambling.

I didn't word it properly. Old businessmen or politicians didn't do anything related to it other than call it a hate movement on women but the FBI actually released documents investing Anita Sarkeesian and Brianna Wu. The fact alone that the FBI wasted time on a meaningless conflict like that shows that the intelligence agencies were monitoring people's thoughts prior to the election. The main goal of Trump is to gain control of the truth movement and control their narrative so that one of Wall Street's own people can hijack the truth movement by telling the people what they want while doing things that benefit the uber rich like tax cuts.

While Gamergate failed to cause distrust towards SJWs, Gamergate became a boogeymen to them which led people into looking up stuff about SJWs and Gamergate. Those that wasted their time with Gamergate stuff were more willingly to become easy recruits for the alt-right. JonTron who was previously part of Gamergate is now in the Alt-Right. Gamergate being a boogeyman is enough to consider them a threat to the elites. In fact when Trump won all SJWs blamed the win on gamergate calling them nazis before the Russian hacking narrative came popular. Many of the people in gamergate are the same people in the alt-right.

Never said I liked him. He is full of shit as well. I said he was better than Alex Jones because he is at least willing to question what is going on rather than being bought and paid for like a shill. His content on shape shifting reptilians is some of the most autistic nonsense to come out of his mouth.

Nope not a real person. I'm a flat out strawman.

Wow, he's treading new ground by not labeling Comey, McCain, Podesta, Schumer, or Pelosi.

You cant erase autism from something that is 100% autism.

Seized your idea and improved it

How is this bad?

What's with the eyes on Swamp Thing?

10/10

Wait the significance of him on his knees?

Serving the swamp instead of standing up to it

The pose makes it look like he's jerking off into it

Red = Evil/Not Good/Very Bad in American.

I mean the stalked eyes on top of its head.

well that wasn't intended. Maybe this one makes it clearer

Perfect

Keep dreaming, CIA ;o
Trump prays only to one guy: youtube.com/watch?v=kcZN34YZkfQ

He's gonna be draining for a long time if he's only using that small van. The swamp is clearly much larger than the volume of that van considering it goes on for miles and theres multiple huge buildings within it.

Hillary Clinton lost a shoe one time and he's been including it in every cartoon ever since.

why?

They dont read the news or gather info, it's all "fake news" to them if it criticizes Trumpism.

Are Trumpists literally retarded? This soooo cringeworthy

Probably the theory that if you repeat a joke that you and similar minded people know it becomes funny even if it inherently isn't.

Like a large proportion of meme culture really.

To make it look like a brush, because he's sweeping the Holla Forums away.

how is he worse than Soros

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I doubt Holla Forums would like to think of itself as some proxy in Mercer v Soros ideological and political contest. Even though thats exactly what they are. Also if you are an Americlap and not extremely fond of accelerationism, Citizens' United is more or less the worst thing that could have happened to American politics, this is obvious to supporters of both main parties. Just goes to show the farce that is bourgeois politics - everyone but the political/money class knows something is obviously wrong, but nothing gets changed.