Wake up

Seriously unfuck your brains you aspies. Holla Forums is full of "i posted it again mom!"s - literally 14 years old. When they repeatedly post something retarded on the internet, no matter how many times you prove them wrong, they'll just wait for an opportunity to post it again. Reasoning with some kid who is just spouting memes does not work because they're a tribal internet warrior, they have no knowledge of anything outside of memes and even on Holla Forums they're likely the posters that just post shit everyone else is smart enough to ignore. This is part of the wider trend of "post my opinion but don't back it up and say it's ironic/trolling", and it's the reason every single board on 4chan is now infested with their crap. Stop responding to absolutely every single fucking post.
Because it only happens when it's not a schoolnight in burgerland. Stop talking to kids on the internet you bunch of weirdos. Stop being complicit in shitting up every thread. Stop depriving me of my morning reading material. Start beating your kids with a belt so they don't turn out that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1519765.html
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1519617.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're mad on the internet.

Looks like you replied to me. Now you're mad. Why are you so mad?

I'm under the impression a lot of replies to bait are for bystanders and passerby rather than for the trolls themselves.

It can't be helped, this board is full of low-functioning autismos who get off to responding to such garbage. Honestly the only solution I see is handing such people one hour bans or something to make them develop some kind of internal block from giving (You)s to "You're all kike puppets, also niggers suck"-tier posts
I guess it's better than being overly smug and dismissive though.

Holla Forumsyps need a good ass beating if they're adults

Every thread is full of practically the same argument.

You are 14 years old and learnt about imageboards from ED and KYM. Go back to r/the_donald

You're a kike puppet and niggers suck.

It's just an image you autist, would anything change if I posted some other shrugging chink cartoon character?

I don't know where you live, but i encountered IRL people spouting unironically the kind of shit you see posted as bait thread.
The unfortunate consequence is that i judge more likely a bait thread to be the work of a genuine poster blinded by ideology rather than the joke of a troll.

He does make a good point. Who posts desu anymore?

Not really, but it was probably the deadest meme on the planet until it was wordfiltered on 4cucks.

I am mostly just mad 99% of the internet is young teens, security services, paid shills and newfags.

go back to sleep and never wake up

Since you find doing the same repetitive task over and over again fun and engaging I suggest you go buy yourself one of these and lock yourself into it for a lifetime, sperg.

OP is right. All of it.
Perhaps there are also shills involved.

Btw did you notice the DDoS? I think OP might have caused it. Thread has potential.

Just calm down user, put down your straw and don't take that extra line of Adderall, breath slowly, play on some Stars of the Lid, and look if there is a punk or noise-rock concert tonight in your city so you can get rid of all that negative energy and frustration.

Remember to sage and report.

I'm pretty sure Holla Forums is getting shilled into the floor on purpose, rather than the earlier attempts to shift agendas. Their quality has dropped through the floor in the last couple of weeks and it looks like it's driving users away.

Stop it

Gotta agree with op.

When you have bullshit like this and this getting replies you know this board loves to take the bait, I mean come on they even have smug images.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1519765.html

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1519617.html

please someone must know a community that has moderators who are not blackmailed or paid?!