Am I the only beta male that rejects the traditionalism that the alt-right clings onto?

If this were the 1950s, it's likely that the autistic and socially awkward among us would have wives. The mom/dad would introduce their socially awkward son to a nice girl. The socially awkward/autistic guy probably would have had a full-time job that could support a family. The nice girl would give him a chance. They'd date. They'd get married. Have kids. And supposedly live happily ever after.

Or we wouldn't be autistic/socially awkward in the first place (the sickness of society might be what is causing the autism epidemic).

Society has always had marginalized men ("confirmed bachelors"). But it wasn't a full-blown epidemic like it is now.

The combination of neo-liberal capitalism (the economic free market), peace time society (no men dying in wars aside from the odd few that go to Iraq/Afghanistan) and female sexual revolution (the sexual free market) is causing all sorts of problems in society for "beta males". Men who find themselves "falling behind" socially one way or another. The autistic/socially awkward guy who shitposts, lives in his parents' basement, NEET, etc. In my country, NEETdom is a full-blown epidemic that the government won't even acknowledge exists even though the government statistics show that it is an issue. And I have to imagine this is also the case in the United States. It's not just a Japan or UK thing.

/r9k/ yearns to "go back" to that traditionalist era where they could have a traditional life and a traditional wife even though many of them openly detest wagecucking.

Personally I don't wanna go back to that era. I don't wanna be a beta provider slaving away 40 hours per week for the man. Even if I was paid a family wage. I like the idea of sharing labour hours with women so that we can reduce the work week to like 20 hours instead of 40 actually. I like the idea of spending more time with family and helping more with domestic duties. Scrubbing your toilet bowl may be tedious but bacteria is a law of nature. Capitalism is man-made. I can't get mad at bacteria (seriously).

So I am conflicted as to what I think is best for society going forward. I grew up thinking that society had to be a certain way. I wanted to meet a nice girl, get married, have kids, etc. But then I saw how it was pretty much impossible to connect with women due to my autism. Even when I've had a couple relationships. And I started feeling really bitter towards women for rejecting me, dumping me, etc (I found out that my ex-girlfriend has been dating a guy since May and she never told me. She even started saying shit like we could get back together if I did this or that. She was leaving bread crumbs for me for almost a year). And then I discovered the red pill sites to find that there were other men who were thinking the same way. But now it's like nothing even matters. I'm resigned to nihilism, egoism, etc. I've developed disillusion with late-stage capitalism as well. I used to be a dutiful wage cuck until I just literally snapped in the office one day. I just want to see the world burn. I've developed a fascination with autistic beta male mass murderers and with ISIS. I feel like there is some sort of sickness with society. And I want to see the world be cleansed of its filth (yes I stole that line from Taxi Driver). I see only despair. Hedonistic pleasures don't bring me joy. I have anhedonia.

I find myself having to constantly find distractions or else I shitpost and then these thoughts return to the surface. I'm kinda self-employed(work from home, don't make much. But I don't have autismbux/neetbux either so yea). I kinda really threw myself into the work from home stuff recently, focusing on trying to make some money. Because I felt like there was nothing else really to do. I'm bored. Watched practically everything I want on Netflix. The Netflix Originals seem to be all coming out in late April/May/etc. Vidya doesn't give me pleasure anymore. Animu doesn't give me pleasure anymore. My ex-girlfriend is a total bitch. Yet she is happy with some guy. It's not fair that she is happy. It's an injustice. I'm pretty sure she cheated on me (how did she shack up with a new guy so fast after we broke up? Hmm) but she denies it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/jacques-lacan-was-sort-of-a-dick-323
youtube.com/watch?v=7HpuDmTqWaI
deevybee.blogspot.ca/2012/01/psychoanalytic-treatment-for-autism.html
mega.nz/#F!9kpS3KTJ!7FiS5rl5rX8Z64BP4dhGww
marc.ucla.edu/mindful-meditations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246896/Jessica-Laney-16-committed-suicide-internet-trolls-taunted-told-kill-herself.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow dude. You're like every other piece of shit that browses chans. Welcome to the club faggot

I'm probably the most JUSTed of all of you since a big chunk of my paycheck goes to my alimony

yes, your gf probably cheated on you. it's shitty, but it probably wasn't because of your autism, it may have been when you "snapped" and acquired such a pessimistic worldview. you sound depressed. she may have done you a favor, because if you don't love yourself, she probably knew you couldn't love her as she needed you to.

Honestly, good riddance, fuck cheating hoes, she did you a favor. Use this as an opportunity for rebirth, get in a routine to improve yourself. She'll be out of your mind in no time.

They preach traditionalism while shitposting all day from their computers. Why do you even care?

Um, you should unironically seek help.

But Japan really is the future in terms of relationships. Men emasculated by neoliberalism jerking off on figurines and women living with their parents or frustrated with aforementioned men. This happens when there simply is no role within late stage capitalism for you.

Just stop being so autismal. download tinder, take a picture with a cute dog, another one with friends, and another one reading a book and send a superlike everyday

So you are an upset single guy who is so fucking autistic he can't find any work so posts on the internet and is so Netflix cucked he is getting driven to suicide because the content doesnt update fast enough to keep up with how much he watches to distract him from crying over thoughts of his ex sucking a big dick.

The "good old days" never existed fam, and the sooner you (and /r9k/) acknowledge this, the better off you'll be.

I mean, how cucked do you have to be to believe that "going back" to a certain era would guarantee you pussy? What, can't hack it in today's sexual market? Go ahead and blame the ebil femminisms or whatever. You need some arranged marriage because women would otherwise find you absolutely fucking repulsive? "Wahh my autism, wahh feminism, baww women are no longer house pets," for fuck's sake m8.

Reactionaries and traditionalists bitch more than women.

Stay hydrated fam

Shut up, faggot. His ex is a piece of shit. There's no fucking excuse.

ok, so what's your solution for lonely men? on wizchan and the like

ew

we need communist traps, not neo-liberal traps

SPOOK YOURSELF

You're just depressed, bro. You'll get back up there. Your ex is a shitbag and not worth your time. As for rejection, just don't take it personally. Those hoes don't know you, the real you. They're just rejecting you at that time. The same girl could fall for you on another day of the week. Shit is fickle. Just play the numbers game if you want to get pussy, and if you want a relationship, then make it happen when the time comes. Don't listen to those faggots that say you need to be a "Nice Guy", or an "Alfa Male". I'm not saying be yourself. Instead, improve yourself, and don't worry about materialistic bitches that only care about what car you drive. They'll suck any dick they find if it gives them more money. Find a girl that likes you for you, but realize that the you right now needs to keep improving and climbing that ladder of excellence. Be self-centered in this way, and put yourself first, because women certainly do, just ask my ex-wife. As long as you understand that shit needs to benefit you, you'll make it. Live for you.

Glad you came on here. Together we will free each other to really live life like we want to live, not how society or some bitch wants us to live it.

Grow up
"Bad Genetics" is a meme. Unless you have a dramatic physical disfigurement or mental illness it's you who is the problem. Nobody is plotting against you, you're just too much of a lazy shit to do anything about your shitty life

Recognize that those women are shitbags and try to look for something genuine. Failing that, I see nothing wrong with prostitution and anime. I'm not going to tell you some liberal shit about how you aren't entitled to a relationship, which I think is a human need. It just so happens we can't assign you a gf without violating the rights of that gf. Until we build sex bots, you'll just have to cope and care about yourself more than you care about pussy.

One thing nobody posts about is how these guys usually want women that are pretty good looking, or at least comparable to them. But women always aim up. I say, don't be afraid to fuck women that you think aren't the best looking. Some of them are actually really nice and will cook breakfast and shit. My wife isn't as hot as my first wife, but she's way better in the not being insane department, and that's worth more than anything.

I'm going to stop posting, because it looks like I'm posting like a teenage boy again. No more drinks for me.

I actually "snapped" about four months before we even met. I actually snapped within days of breaking up with my previous girlfriend. Who was pretty much my first serious girlfriend (I suspect she was unfaithful too. More reason to suspect. She started acting like my girlfriend the first time we had sex. But on the next date I oversaw that she had received a Tinder message from some guy. I didn't say anything because things were going great otherwise. But then she started getting flaky. And she had sexy profile pictures up on Whatsapp. Then I started getting worried because we were having unprotected sex, like many couples do. Eventually the relationship deteriorated. She wanted "more adventure" and I'm an autistic homebody. She wanted me back later but I was dating the second girl. And recently she has been doing the whole bread crumb thing. Talking to me even though she has a boyfriend)

I think the issue with the second girl (and had similar issues with the first) is that it bothered her that I wasn't very talkative. She interpreted that to mean that I wasn't happy with her. Maybe the other guy made her feel more wanted. But why didn't she fucking communicate this to me? I've told her that I had depression and autism. And me being non-talkative wasn't anything to do with her.

No woman was going to make me happy ever. And to have my exes walk out on me just made things even worse. It took away one of the few sources of joy I had.

The funny thing is guys are told to "lower their standards." And then when we do, women get upset with us.

My ex-girlfriend resented the fact that I didn't think she was my ideal physically (and she had to snoop my internet activity in order to find that out. I never told her directly). She was completely obsessed with looks. She ended up getting cosmetic surgery after she broke up with me actually.

I told her that looks weren't everything and that personality mattered as well. My first serious girlfriend was less of a looker by far. But I was happy with her (until things went south in our relationship of course).

we had a solution, it was called war and dangerous jobs

I don't get why Holla Forums has such a hard-on for the 1950s. It's when the whole mass consumerism thing really kicked off.

And this idea of everyone being in a happy marriage is a myth. Both men and women fucked around because forcing people in either a loveless marriage, or marrying so young just doesn't work. (People fucked more in general anyway)

I considered buying that the other day, but deer park was still cheaper.

no

personally, I like having a healthy degree of alienation from others. i don't want to go back to a traditionalist era where I'd be expected to get married and start pumping out children and wage-slaving to sustain them. but at the same time I don't want to deal with having to entertain a girl in modern society. I'd just get sick of them after an hour.

Therapy and even psychiatric drugs are not covered by our "free" health care

You can't just stop being autistic. It's a condition. With no cure.

What can't hack it in today's economic market place? Go ahead and blame the ebil bourgeois or whatever. ;)

Seriously though, the incel epidemic was not an epidemic in the 1950s. I don't necessarily agree that the 50s were the good old days (if you read my post, you'd see why I don't think so). But we haven't seen anything like what is going on now in history. Female sexual liberation combined with late-stage capitalism, no wars, less occupation deaths, immense population growth is leading to something that we have never seen before (incel epidemic). I don't know what the solution is other than robowaifus/VR waifus but we aren't there yet. I think we occupy a slice of time where we are really just fucked for now?

The 1950s was when mass consumerism kicked off. But that was also a time where the bourgeoisie allowed the proletariat to enjoy more of the fruits of their labour (higher wages). And more of the fruits of western imperialism dare I say?

The working class were literally bribed to be compliant after World War II. Nowadays they don't even bother bribing us. And we are witnessing a backlash of that right now.

There were a lot of people in unhappy marriages. My parents included. My mom was Catholic and didn't believe in divorce. She was very traditional. She wasn't happy with my dad. But she always doted on me. So I grew up with some optimism about women. Thinking that I'll settle down with a "nice girl". But relationships literally never work out for me. I have a fundamental disconnect with humanity in general really due to my autism. It's not just me though. It's a lot of guys. It's really weird. We've never seen anything like this before in history.

Either autism is far more prevalent in society than it used to be due to some reason. Or autistic/socially awkward guys just don't have a place in society anymore.

I actually like my alienation to some degree. But being in a relationship actually did provide me with some pleasure. I was still depressed. But less depressed than I am now.

I feel literally used by my ex-girlfriend. She never cared about my own well-being. All she cared about is how I made her feel. And some other guy made her feel sexier I guess. He's like 6'2" and described him as a Chad.

Relationships are all about fleeting emotions now. And YOLO. And doing what feels right in the moment. Who gives a fuck about what happens to the other people you interact with emotionally right?

On topic, the only solution to NEET, herbivore, incel, etc. are more close-knit communities. People living together as people and all that, where social isolation simply is not an available option, and social pressures will pus.h people together and keep them that way. Like the "good" old days, but with less sexism.

There can be a role for the government in this, with certain degrees of mandated social interaction. The Mormons actually have something like that, and it works wonders for them.

There's a lot going on in these nine words.

Not even CLOSE

read Lacan

you're spooked as fuck ladm8

You are not a beta male, OP. You're omega.

There is this weird misunderstanding about the terms and the whole classification that makes people miss their real point.

You people just aren't autistic enough. You need to be so autistic that merely interacting with other human beings is a very stressful experience to the point where confiding your thoughts and feelings in some girl who'll then be around all the goddamn time sounds like some kind of personal hell.

What does Lacan have to do with "beta males" (or perhaps more accurately, omega males)?

Apparently he talked about desire. And that seems to strike a chord with me. I feel like I have an existential lacking that can never be fulfilled. I can't be happy ever. Pleasure is very fleeting, very temporary.

While a girlfriend can not make me happy. I was happier when I did have a gf. Even if there are things that I don't like about having a gf. Just having that intimacy with a woman is nice and I miss it.

vice.com/en_uk/article/jacques-lacan-was-sort-of-a-dick-323

I don't really have the desire anymore to confide much in the way of thoughts and feelings with a partner. That has always ended up in disaster. All I ever wanted, all I ever needed was a waifu in my arms. Words are very, unnecessary. They can only do harm. Yes those lyrics resonate with me. lol.

Does that make sense?

I miss cuddling (and sex of course). But I really don't have the desire to have deep conversations with my partner. I have the internet for that. A therapist would be more helpful though (but therapy is not part of our "free" health care).

Retarded hogwash, stop believing in it.

I want /r9k/ to leave.
>>>/qq/

it's all in the name-of-the-father, if you can't get therapy real lacan at least. Check out the reading thread there's a MEGA folder with an introduction book and other sources.

this too, you're fucking spooked OP, and you're not an egoist as long as you're spooked like you are.
Read James L. Walker's Philosophy of Egoism, supplement it with Lacan and you're set.

"Beta" is just what disenfranchised males call themselves. Hence "Beta Uprising" and such.

How is Lacan going to help me? Does he know anything about autism? lol Autism was before his time…

*autism was after Lacan's time I mean. The scientific community hasn't even really begun to understand much about autism until recently.

There's like a whole legion of autistic, socially inept guys these days. That no one knows what to do with. We have essentially no role in capitalist society. We are unwanted romantically.

Why is every single board on Holla Forums full of Nazis?

>>>/qq/ is supposed to be a more light hearted approach to /r9k/?

I have never seen so many normalfags congregate on one imageboard in my life

the fact you have autism is irrelevant, your psychical structure does not depend on your brain's "finesse".

it's meant for people who actually want help instead of wallowing in their own misery and spiral into masturbatory hate like /r9k/.

Of course you should take it personally.

Why?

/qq/ was actually created by a Holla Forumsack, I believe.

/r9k/ is a total crab basket. But normalfags are not going to be very sympathetic towards autistic people. They don't understand the magnitude of our problems. And just give us some bullshit about how we need to pull up our bootstraps and have some willpower, etc.

If you don't have autism or you're very high functioning, you don't understand what it's like to be passed up from job interview to job interview because you are socially awkward. You don't understand what it's like for a woman to look at you like a creep/freak because you don't know what to say to her on a date. You don't understand what it's like to be incapable of forming connections with people. I think that the reason why I find that I've mostly had guy friends and haven't done well with relationships is because male relationships tend to be very shallow (that all said, I still struggle a lot with social interaction with guys too).

Is this the real horseshoe theory?

Are forgetting /qq/ is an imageboard? It's for autists, by autists and people who generally had experience of it from chans. Don't be so against the idea of a help board.

In a way, I guess you could say that normalfags are like part of a crab basket too.

Normalfags hate the fact that I'm NEET. Because they resent the fact that they are busting their ass day in, day out wage cucking for the man (while lacking class consciousness to boot). While I have a relatively comfy NEET life (for now). Normalfags are miserable at their shit jobs. They want me to be miserable with them.

My sister is not happy at her job. But she's gotta suck it up. I'm sure my dad wasn't happy giving all those years to his company. They must resent the hell out of me. They want me to suffer like they have suffered. That's what this is all about.

Normalfags like to ridicule and mock autistic NEETs. They think that they are better than us. But the bottom line is that they are miserable fucks. I'm a miserable fuck too. But less miserable than I was as a wage cuck. That is for sure.

The fact that I am unable to form bonds with women are what is most disheartening to me. I have no desire to go back to wage cucking. But I miss cuddling, kissing, etc. But it's really just hormones and chemicals. Like oxytocin. There's no solid foundation there holding a relationship together (and on that note, how in the hell did my ex manage to hold onto a relationship for 10 months with her new boyfriend. She is certifiably insane. She has Borderline Personality Disorder. What kind of man stays that long in a relationship with a woman with BPD anyway? Especially when she claims that he's a 6'2" Chad. He could do so much better.)

With this sort of delusion I now doubly advise you to read Lacan

The person I responded to presumes that you only ask out random strangers who can only judge you on superficial things. But in reality you'll most likely ask out a girl who would have known you for a while, and she'll reject you over your personality flaws and insecurities. In that way rejection is a reflection of your flaws, and you would have had better chance had you toughened up.

My assessment of normalfags is pretty accurate. This is why Donald J Trump is president. Just like they said in that movie "The Big Short." The powers that be would blame economic woes on immigrants and poor people. And that's what happened. And this reactionary hatred of immigrants, welfare recipients, people on disability, etc. is why Trump won.

Read Lacan and you will understand what I meant and why you ate delusional, pay close attention to your language.

That's all I have for you fam, good luck.

since i got diagnosed a sperg i unironically want to know if you can "regress" to being an even bigger sperg (doubly so if you can force it intentionally) since i taught myself to mask it with with a reasonably high success rate.

i envy the people with no self awareness who never learned to mask how odd they are. ;-;

What's wrong with a body pillow if that's the case.

What is Lacan's deal? I can't find a simple summary of what he talks about. The wikipedia article on Lacan is really just a bunch of gibberish to me.

Couple things here - for one, the woman not being able to have a job on her own due to social stigma might make her desperate enough to marry some idiot, because she literally had no other options if she wanted to survive. That point is true, if gruesome under the surface.
For two, I mean, I don't have to tell you this, but you can't just work a factory job and support a family in a relatively nice house with a relatively nice car anymore. That didn't have to happen, but it isn't the current economic situation.

Anyone telling you that things would be better if our situation was more like the past has just engorged themselves on memberberries. The past was shit and so are people's romanticized re-imaginings of it.

Hah! Imageboard culture summed up in a single sentence.

I had to pluck out this jem.

I audibly laughed.

You sound like a relatively nice guy, and I don't mean to exacerbate your situation, but the first reply had it right.

Lacan was a prodigious and influential linguist.

The reason you'll see him referenced here frequently is because Zizek references him frequently.

Here's 2.5 hours of Zizek 'On Jacques Lacan'.
youtube.com/watch?v=7HpuDmTqWaI

Just go to youtube and type up Zizek Lacan. You'll have at least 10 hours of *sniffs* and explanations. Now you don't even need to read anything!

I think you should look into Islam, comrade. This world and your life are merely temporary, and chasing pleasure after pleasure will never truly fulfill you.

What said but more Nietzsche and then Heidegger.

Apparently Lacan has actually commented on autism before (the scientific community's understanding of autism was extremely rudimentary even at the time of his death though. In 1981).

deevybee.blogspot.ca/2012/01/psychoanalytic-treatment-for-autism.html

This is basically some crazy Freud-level shit.

Apparently I have autism because my mom had incestuous desires for me or something (it is true that my mom spoiled me a lot and was very warm with me. She doted on me a lot.)

Honestly though I think that my mom mostly doted on me precisely because I was autistic though and therefore more "vulnerable". She didn't coddle my brother and sister as much because they are more independent type personalities. As an autistic child, I required more attention.

It's a chicken or the egg situation. Lacan sees that autistic children are more likely to be smothered by their mother (or neglected if she's a bitch). But that's to be expected. If your mom is a warm person, she is going to give her special needs child more attention. If your mom is a bitch, she is going to resent her special needs child and treat them like shit.

My parents were actually polar opposites. My mom was very coddling and warm. My dad was the hard ass who never gave me any praise and was always critical of me. And my mom died so I have lost a major source of social support. My mother's death obviously affected me greatly. Yet all my remaining family cares about is whether I get a job or not. Everyone outside of my mother is a gigantic self-interested cunt. My dad and sister only tolerate me because they feel obligated to do so because we are family.

The mother-child bond is pure. Everything else is just sick and depraved. Normalfags want to convince themselves that they are happy. With their shit wage cuck jobs. With their shit spouses and friends who only care about what you can do for them. Yeah my relationship with my mother was parasitical but I genuinely cried when she died. Just like how a dog loves their owner. I don't feel genuine emotion like that for anyone else (except for dogs. I find that I'm fond of animals). Like I don't cry about my ex. I just feel anger and rage. I want a waifu. I want something pure. The "objet petit a" thing that Lacan talks about is probably what the "waifu" represents.

And who am I kidding my ex wasn't going to be that "objet petit a". I knew it. She is a degenerate. A total bitch with a shit personality. If she was a male, I wouldn't have been her friend. There is literally no redeeming quality to her than a warm body to cuddle and a moist tight vagina to cum inside of. I just liked the convenience of cuddling and fucking her regularly. And I'm just pissed off that she took that away from me. She's nothing special. I literally would have been happy with many, many women in her position. I find it hard to believe that she's with a 6'2" Chad. He's gotta be cheating on her. What's a man of quality doing with that degenerate? He must be a degenerate himself. Maybe he's not a Chad like she claims and she's just full of shit.

It's the structure, not the literal sense (but it could also be expressed in quite a literal sense).

user, I have bad news for you… you are the normie.

Here fam, start with "Introduction to psychoanalysis" by Bruce Fink
mega.nz/#F!9kpS3KTJ!7FiS5rl5rX8Z64BP4dhGww

Best of /r9k/

Is there a stronger case for projection than this?

When it comes to psychology Lacan is pretty much fucking useless. I don't think that any of what he theorized or said has ever had relevance in psychology and pretty much all of his patients back in the days went away either not cured or scarred even worse from his therapy sessions.

He is useful for what Zizek does, critique ideology, but not for the psychological praxis in general.

Man, if your girlfriend told you she has a 6'2 boyfriend who she specifically described as a Chad she is probably lying. It seems like a scenario perfectly designed to upset you as much as possible (i mean she even used the word chad). Unless you've actually seen this guy with her or a pic of them together she is probably just fucking with you. Like you said she tries to manipulate you and leave you breadcrumbs, people with personality disorders are also often compulsive liars.

Either way this chick sounds manipulative and toxic as fuck. You should block her on your phone, social media and make a conscious effort not to think of her. I've been obsessed with a girl the way it sounds like you are and the best thing to do is just avoid thinking of her or anything that reminds you of her.

Also I remember posting this on the last one of your threads and you didn't respond well but seriously try meditating. I remember you disliking the idea of giving up on rage and found it emasculating, but do it for yourself not other people. Holding onto hatred genuinely just wrecks your mental health. Anyways man I sympathize with what your going through, you've made a couple posts like this on here and it always seems like you're in a bad head space. Best of luck.

marc.ucla.edu/mindful-meditations -→Do the loving kindness guided meditation.

This.

Linguistics are an interesting vector for understanding how individuals (and cultures) really view their ideological situation.

I'd advise reading Steven Pinker's The Language Instinct over going back to Lacan though - at least if you're starting out in learning about linguistics. If you're curious about Lacan in relation to leftism just listen to Zizek talk about him.

Feels good, man.

I should not have posted this before I read the thread, oops.

Ha!

Can't believe nobody mentioned state-issued girlfriends yet, tsk tsk.

If that person didn't have the right set of genitals you wouldn't be friends… Who was supposed to be the degenerate bitch in this story LMAO

"Confirmed bachelor" was a nice way of saying "faggot who doesn't have a beard", nothing to do with single men who actually wanted to be with women.

I used to be a beta who did the whole "tfw no gf" but after a long time of thinking, I realized I don't need or want a girlfriend. Every friend I've had in my life I have severed ties with (and right now I don't have any friends). And I don't mind that, because I find having friends to be not enjoyable or fulfilling at all. I prefer doing things by myself. So I basically thought, "Hey wait, a girlfriend is basically a really close friend that you can have sex with". Well, I already deduced before that how I am born to not desire friends (I guess you could say I have an extreme form of social anxiety, I never cry when a family member dies and I never get lonely), and how I KNOW I would freeze if I have sex with someone.

So in the end, I am quite satisfied that I will be a friendless virgin until death. I see nothing lacking in my life that a friend or girlfriend would fill. I wish more betas can stop thinking they need another person in their life to make them happy.

I was with her because I had low self-esteem. I met her on a board. She lived in my area. She talked with me and said I was good looking when I showed her my picture. I was with her because she was nice to me (mainly) and I was attracted to her. There were red flags there early on in our courtship that I ignored because I didn't exactly have a bunch of options in the dating arena…

I don't really get much out of friendship either tbh. I do miss cuddling, sex, etc. though.

I got the sense that my ex thought that she was doing me a favor because she knew that I was a robot. Autistic and socially inept. She tells me that she wasn't attracted to me. She dated me because I was nice to her. But then it bothered her that I didn't think that she was my physical ideal either. It's like she specifically went out with me because she wanted to be worshipped or something. But then when she got brought down to earth, I was literally nothing to her. Disposable.

Oh and it doesn't help that her own mother called her ugly and fat when she was a child/teenager. And this fucked her up mentally for life. Apparently when she found out that I didn't think she was my physical ideal either (even though she never shared with me that she wasn't attracted to me. She kept telling me that she thought I was sexy), she got extremely obsessed with wanting to get cosmetic surgery. She wanted to get cosmetic surgery for years before she met me. But she was determined to get cosmetic surgery now. And she ended up getting 3 surgeries after she broke up with me. And she wants more.

Damn, I wanted to hear more about how Lacan ties into this topic instead of an autist spamming multiple blog posts about nothing related to this board or topic at all.

You want a Lacan perspective on autistic males yet you show disdain for autistic people. What are we zoo creatures to you?

Incredibly skeptical of this.

I'm tired of Normies picking on autistic people just to feel better about their own pathetic existence. It's Monday tomorrow. Better get some sleep and wake up bright and early wagie to serve porky while Chad fucks your girl while you are at work. And you have to pay out alimony and child support for life (for children that may not even be yours). And she takes your house and half your shit.

STOP POSTING HACHIMAN YOU INGENUE PIECE OF NORMIE FILTH

Fucking kill yourself or at least adopt a trip so I can filter your whiny ass

Nope. Autists were mostly locked in asylums.
Autism isn't caused by external factors.
If you check studies on the subject you see that only around 40% of any given population gives their genetics continuity. The baby boomber era was an exception, not the rule.
Because nostalgia is easy. Actually building something new takes work.
There are literal retards who manage to do it. If you want to have a chance stop making excuses.
Welcome to the club
Yes it's called capitalism. Lurk more.
Try creating something. Drawing something, writing something, you will be surprised what you can come up with when you're bored.

There are far more people diagnosed with autism today than ever before in history. Either

1) Autists always existed in these numbers and they just flew under the radar in society. They integrated into their communities (got jobs, got married, have kids, etc. instead of shitposting on chans).
2) Or for some reason there are far more autistic people now than there was before.

If this was the 1950s, my guess is that I would probably be gainfully employed, I wouldn't even think of the possibility of being NEET. Such a concept was alien back then. And some girl would marry me.

You're talking about hunter-gatherer societies. Or societies in modern history where men were being killed in war and dangerous jobs. I'm pretty sure the baby boomers are not the only generation where the vast majority of men spread their genes. The men of my grandparents' generation (parents of boomers) didn't have any trouble getting brides.

I am literally incapable of forming bonds with women. My two girlfriends complained that I didn't text them much and never called. I've never had a desire to.

Capitalism is not the root of the sickness of society. Capitalism is a symptom of that sickness. Our society is extremely toxic. Chans, reddit, internet forums, etc. are extremely toxic. Even Holla Forums. With the whole "kill yourself" talk. Look here

This good looking 16 year girl with a boyfriend ended up killing herself. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246896/Jessica-Laney-16-committed-suicide-internet-trolls-taunted-told-kill-herself.html

She had far more going on with her life than us robots. Yet she drove herself to suicide. Because people are fucking scum. Yes /r9k will be quick to point out that some people felt sympathy for her after her death, whereas no one would give a shit about a robot committing suicide. But the fact remains that even this normie was so deep in despair that she decided to take her life for real. And didn't just use some sort of half-hearted cry for attention suicide method. This society is fucking sick. It's full of filth.

I love cuckold porn.

we know, Holla Forums, we know

I can guarantee you're not autistic

The thing that bothers me is that there is legit no sympathy/empathy for disenfranchised men period. I feel like there is absolutely no one to validate the feelings of injustice that I feel from society. Michel Houellebecq is the closest thing to someone who understands that societal outcasts are getting fucked simultaneously by the economic free market and the sexual free market.

MGTOW/MRA communities understand how disenfranchised men feel. But they are over-run by right-wing classcucks. They want a return to traditional gender roles. I don't. I just want society to acknowledge that there is a problem with young disenfranchised men in society today. And for society to actually give a shit. Like provide free mental health services for men (and women too). Services for autistic adults to help them make sense of what's going on and integrate into society.

Give everyone a livable wage, shorten the work week for everyone, etc. Treat us like human beings. Not as utilities to discard at a whim. Government-funded robowaifus/VR waifus is also something that is necessary when the technology is there. You can't just disregard one of the most important pillars on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Society doesn't even wish to make sure that our basic financial needs are taken care of. Let alone romantic needs.

Disenfranchised autistic NEETs feel capitalist alienation more than anyone. Yet they are the group that is mocked the most by the left. Constantly making fun of our autism. "Aut-right", etc.

I was diagnosed with PDD as a child. I saw my first psychiatrist at four. And saw another one at 10.

just calm down man, everything is going to be fine

You're not defined by how much ass you pull, that's never going to be a recipe for self-worth.

Society definitely does define our self-worth as men by our ability to be productive and also to "pull ass".

I read an article recently that boys and men crave respect. And when males can't get respect in the way that women get respect from people automatically, they settle for fear as a substitute. Hence why so many men end up becoming murderers, criminals, terrorists (domestic or otherwise), etc.

Women deal with a lot of bullshit. Look at Amanda Todd or Audrie Pott. But there were lots of guys on the internet who white knighted them as well. I would have been happy to have either girl as a gf. If they just drowned out all the trolls online and listened to the guys and girls who were actually supportive, there would have been no need for them to kill themselves. Women are far less likely to actually successfully take their own life precisely because of all the strong social support they get from complete strangers even. Not just family and friends.

Men though are completely disposable. Male suicide is a silent epidemic. No one ever talks about the sickness of society that leads to lone wolfs and ISIS recruits killing people. They just talk about how mentally ill the perp is. They never talk about the environmental factors that led to that mental illness.

We live in a very sick society.

And yet we are told that the victims in the latest terrorist attack are "innocent victims".

There is nothing innocent about our society. All human social relationships are transactional.

Society talks about virtue and morals. And doing the right thing. All that shit is a spook. People do what they think is in their self-interest and that's it. I don't even understand how Social Justice Warriors and virtue signalling are even a thing. Why do people even pretend like they give a shit about anyone but themselves?

Women tend to support each other emotionally though. Even though they don't wanna fuck each other (if they are a straight). Whereas men don't support each other emotionally. That's the only kink in my theory. While there are a lot of back-stabbing bitches, it seems like genuine female friendships are possible. And it's obvious why men white knight women. They wanna fuck them.

Seriously man you need to calm the fuck down. I realize you feel strongly about this and I do feel for you.

It's obvious that this issue is something you are obsessed with because you feel that it has fucked up your life forever, and I don't fault you for feeling that way. However, in your walls of text you haven't mentioned why this is relavent to lefty politics or how lefty politics can solve that problem

Or maybe it's part of one of your walls of text. Link me to it if you have, im interested

Disenfranchised men are the group that is the most negatively impacted by capitalism (they don't have the support resources that are allocated towards women). Male identity in our society is tied towards utility, being productive, etc. This doesn't make you think of capitalism at all?

It's like "tfw no gf" immediately distracts people and that's all anyone can notice and hone in on.

It's because when I see that meme I immediately imagine the poster being a real piece of shit. A bitter, angry, autistic asshole who watches women getting raped for fun and shitposts 8 hours a day on Holla Forums

Of course, in this I should probably adopt zizek's attitude towards refugees, which is that they absolutely are pieces of shit, but it's because shit conditions produce shit people and we should help them anyway

No one ever focuses on the conditions that make people what they are.

I sell bitcoin and every once in awhile I run into scammers, usually from third world countries.

Most people just think "this person is a thief! This is an evil person." Black and white thinking.

When I see someone from Pakistan trying to scam me. My initial reaction is: This person has no opportunities in Pakistan. Their country was colonized and raped of their resources by the white man. And now in their independence the natives in the highest rung of their society are exploiting their own people of the lowest rungs. And they sell out their own people to western imperialism in order to enrich themselves.

That's not to say that the cyber criminal is justified in what they do. But I understand the conditions behind why some Nigerian 419 scammer does what they do.

Same reason why those refugees are groping white women. All anyone ever talks about is their feeling of entitlement to white women. Not the fact that we bombed the shit out of their homeland and that they live in poverty while rich Arab oil barons live extravagant lifestyles. We don't understand their feeling of being wronged or their feeling of injustice.

The alt-right holds reactionary views towards Muslims, Blacks, ISIS. But I see Muslims and blacks as allies because they are the only ones who are actually fighting back against neo-liberal capitalism. Even if they don't really articulate class struggle, I think they are more class conscious than white trash at least.

If I had to choose between being a nigger living on welfare and being a white nationalist cuck with neither welfare or white pussy, I'm going to have to side with the niggers. Autismbux/NEETbux would actually make my life better. I wouldn't be as angry. And you can use the cash from the welfare stipend to see a prostitute. And hopefully we'll have robowaifus/VR waifus in my lifetime.