Any Marxian economists that know their science here that can refute this?

youtube.com/watch?v=f8KhlejNwyU

Any Marxian economists that know their science here that can refute this?

anyone?

No one has time for this tbh.

Let me watch it OP

Thanks comrade

Chances are that if you are trying to mix thermodynamics and economics you are going to be full of shit. Even mainstream economists think Steve Keen is full of shit.

I think it's better to just reject mainstream economics in favor of Marxism than to make some kind of shitty post-Keynesian critique that says "dude what if we just printed a ton of money to give people UBI or fund a jobs program lmao" which is what PK amounts to in practice

I have a feeling that linking economics to thermodynamics (energy movement) makes sense. After all the worker is a thermodynamic machine too.

But I would rather never have to bother to think of the economy or utility again. as says

Entropy is like, one of the main points of modern Falling rate of profit theories motives dude

I've never heard a FROP Marxian mention entropy

Nobody on this board actually knows anything about anything. It's just fun to pretend to be against "capitalism" while living in a corpratist society.

Google "how to commit suicide" and follow instructions

I as reading a pamphlet about that the other day, mainly because a firm offered to solve "logistics" problems, basically tried to mantain order in other firms as their business model

i'm very skeptical of such things because I feel that since Marxist economics don't really have a formal mathematization (or if there is, I don't know of it, and it's sort of beside the point anyway), it could lead us to wrong results or clouded thinking.

It is, play crisis theory, the link is on the econ thread

Diseconomies of scale has a lot to do with entropy

This board is full of LARPing teenagers, but you are still one step lower.

wew

The economics field shifting toward a PK perspective would be an unqualified improvement, in both reform policies and shining light on some of the absurdities of the capitalist system.

Unless you're an accelerationist or something? Disavowing one of the few decent econ tendencies because they don't drink LTV Koolaid is peak stupid

I agree that LTV is outmoded, but a substantial appeal of Marxism in modern times is that most other fields of schools of thought in economics are held back by the inherent bias toward reform that neoliberalism has done so well to normalize.

Holla Forums will make Marxist-Austrianism a thing, I believe it from the bottom of my heart.
Fuck Keynes.

Im in minute 46 and boy it is
LIT

Thanks for posting

We will bury you like we buried rosa luxemburg

Not going to watch this because dude is so clearly a crank. Here's a hint: the planet earth is not a closed system.

I'm a biochemist.so I know thermo well. But I'm not watching an hour and a half video right now. Do you wanna give a rundown?