Wasn't Bannon supposed to be the mastermind and chess genius of the Trump administration?

Wasn't Bannon supposed to be the mastermind and chess genius of the Trump administration?

69-D mikado

What are they, a 19 year old bimbo?

Bannon's proto-fascist bullshit is no match for Koch money.

These freaks are pathological as fuck. Pence calls his wife "Mother." Trump has his weird relationship with his daughter

People that do this are legitimately weird and scary.

Maybe this is the plan all along? Creating resistance against the bill so it fails?

Also why is Bannon doing this instead of the house majority leader?

Must be nice to be a rich fuck who never had to work for anyone.

Bannon wanted the bill ded.

Now they're trying to crucify him for not passing it.

Libshit media is damned if you do damned if you don't they'll spin it bad.
I just wish I had enough icepicks for all the pundits.

literally what is wrong with this, it's a metaphorical fuck you.

Southerners say it a lot I think

It makes him sound like a total idiot tbh. Who is that statement supposed to impress?

Bannon apparently didn't realize Republican race baiting is nothing more than bait and all they actually care about is money.

You're an elected official you stupid burger. No wonder nobody takes you seriously if you're calling your dad fucking daddy when you're a senator.

86 dimensional backgammon

who gives a shit, that doesn't mean you have to become a fucking robot giving automated "professional" responses.

Fine! He's a grown fucking man!

grown men watch anime and jack off to hentai though.

They haven't grown, they're just tall. You don't put them in charge of anything important.

what are you, gay?

he's a house rep, not senator

i miss Holla Forums sometimes.

Don't go back, I went there the other to see some happenings and one to two thirds of the posts are obsessing over digits and shouting SHADILAY and PRAISE KEK.

We can't let that catch on here, I'm pretty sure it's being used as a sliding tactic by this point.

tfw called my ex mommy as she cuddled me all the time

lucky bastard

good news, Holla Forums will turn into Holla Forums without nudes.

they have nudes, they just trigger everyone, mods included.

why should Bannon want it to fail?

Are they a bunch of rebellious teenagers or something?

Why do you think they say all leftists are rebellious teens? They think everyone is as much of a clueless retard as them.

According to Holla Forums it's great because Paul Ryan now disappears.

there's no one to take his place tho. Paul Ryan is there to stay for the foreseeable future, just like obamacare, and for the same reason.

I have the thread up so here are a couple of posts from what I read

Do they even provide a reasoning as to why Obamacare would implode rather than continue to limp on and support the insurance industry?

I've seen reasoning for why it's a time bomb even here, with things like premium hikes as part of the design it's not going to end well when so many people on it are dirt broke.

HAIL BOP!

Holla Forums is calling it Ryancare to try to deflect blame onto Paul Ryan. Even though Trump shilled his ass off for this bill on Twitter, and even though he said its failure wasn't Paul Ryan's fault. I checked some normieweb conservative sites and they're not buying Holla Forums's damage control.

Fuck, how many refugees are we going to get from there when Trump runs out of rope then? I understand Bannon is a savvy operator, or at least thought he might have been, further enforced by Holla Forums's damage control and OP pic, but if he's legit fucked it up this easy, have they just been fluking massively on an anti-establishment current?

They have to go back.

I dunno, it looks like the dems could just as easily benefit from this as trump. all they have to do is say that Trump let obamacare collapse and the republicans have no better alternative.

Sure it will and has fucked over a lot of people, but the political willpower to overturn it doesn't exist beyond rabble rousing talking points
It's far more likely to stagger forward with some outrage from certain segments of the population, but then again, who cares about poor people :^)

Naw, Bannon is just hilariously well connected

No, that's been around for a while, the problem is that a public current like that doesn't necessarily translate to real political power in all cases, especially one where they try to play by the established rules
Plus the anti-establishment current isn't necessarily an embrace of Trump, but that everyone else was worse in representing that current

REFUGEES WELCOME

There were even a few people on Holla Forums disillusioned with Trump over this. There were minor cracks in his coalition before when he supported internet censorship and drained the swamp right into his cabinet, but this is the first major one, because it represents a failure of one of his biggest campaign promises, and thanks to people trying to blame Paul Ryan the conservatives are experiencing some internal discord over it. Trump will take a noticeable hit in popular support from this, not only because of his failure to pass the bill, but because the bill itself is shit and even conservatives realize it. It probably won't be enough to get him impeached, but two or three more blunders like this and who knows what could happen?

He would have won.

It reminds me of a post on here recently that pretty much said, "you can't lose if you make yourself believe you always wanted what you got." It's the same as liberals who would defend every fucked up thing Obama or the Clintons ever did. Cults of personality are crazy.

Why were the Kochs and the congressmen they own stopping it? Is it because they want repeal without replacement?

Yes

How many dimensions does his chessboard have, anonymous?

Huh, surprised that they weren't already satisfied with Trump and Ryan's proposed tax cuts for fellow borgies.

their memes are funnier tho tbh fam

Found the normie.

No idea, but he seems to want to try tax reform now. Wonder what the odds are of them getting that passed. What else is on the agenda for the near future? Trump's wall?

Neither side really has memes at this point, your politicizing of imageboards has completely sucked the fun out of them.

You don't understand southern USA culture. People from the country will fork out southern phrases, sayings all the time. What he said wasn't weird at all. Imagine him saying it with a southern accent maybe that'll help.

At this point the only funny content on Holla Forums is the stuff from the previous years since almost everything new is shit. I guess Bogdanoffs are also okay, but they aren't even political.

That's how old people talk in the south. Pls don't bully.

W-We're t-the new p-p-punk rock!

IDK it's pretty hot

Not even shillin'

Saw an NY times and The Hill article about it while twattering.

Then sure enough it fails and all their articles are about how he did his best to pass it.

Though I believe the answer is 1776d chess.

that's what they want you to think

FEET
HIGHER

where is this posted, m8

How can one person be so based?

88 dimensional Yahtzee

>tfw you will never have a motherly Rosa Luxembourg as your waif

the ironic thing was that she never had any kids :v

too devoted to the cause for that

Bannon isn't a true fascist. A true fascist would stop shilling for Israel and kill the jewish elites.

you have order wrong, bimbos are raised by frat fags like this repub senator who call their fathers 'daddy', then it rubs off on their whore daughters who call their fathers daddy and their sugardaddies daddy and their boyfriends daddy and their leader daddy and so on

Revleft I think