Is this really the founding movie of the alt-right?

Is this really the founding movie of the alt-right?

sage

definitely gay enough

I'm somewhat surprised that this movie isn't talked about more often in those circles. Maybe it's just that even their taste isn't that bad.

try saging me one more time bitch

No but it's funny to say it was.

Sounds about right.

Yes, both are memes.
Also shit thread.

to keep their gay-pedo, conquering, barbarian, war lord lifestyle. you gotta remember the Spartans were literally niggers who would just steal technology and resources from other city-states and would hunt their own slaves every year as a rite of passage and to suppress rebellion. they were the ultimate stormniggers

fuck spartans

athenian masterrace

God, I hope not. I unironically love Zack Snyder and his films, and it can be argued that a lot of his films carry some pretty legit leftist themes.

Go ahead, ask me to elaborate on that. I'd be more than happy to.

They've really been gay throughout all of history, huh.

Might as well make some use out of this thread. How are Zack Snyder films leftist?

Glad you asked, user. Allow me to explain, listing some of Snyder's films in no particular order.

The bad guys in this film, the Pure Ones, are a pretty clear and elegantly clever parallel to fascism. Likewise, the Guardians themselves act harmoniously in interconnected autonomy within their own civilization that could be very well akin to a commune.

Zombies, or any hive-mind in general, is always a great metaphor for classcucks and/or Holla Forumslacks. Enough said.

Follows in Alan Moore's footsteps by deconstructing Western nationalism and exposing the true, hideous nature of the so-called "American dream", showing how even superheroes can become victims of Porky's establishment.

The Spartans are indicative of proletarian unity, even indicated by the red in their garb, proving that the strength of a dedicated few can stand as a major threat to even the most powerful armies. Also, secretarian infighting can lead to said dedicated few's downfall, i.e. the hunchback being rejected because reasons.

Admittedly, this film's kind of a piece of shit and it's the only Snyder film I don't like. But they fought Nazis in one of the dream sequences, so… anti-fascist?

Again, probably anti-fascist and/or anti-imperialist, since Superman saves the Earth from General Zod and his army, who plan to terraform Earth and create a new Krypton atop it, most likely for the purpose of expanding a new Kryptonian empire across the stars.

Exposes the truly diabolical genius manipulation characteristic towards Porky, via Lex Luthor, one of the most infamous Porky villains of all time.

Lots of themes centered around uniting the League against the forces of Darkseid's army, which could translate to uniting the proletariat against the oppressive forces of the bourgeoisie.

Shall I go on?

This mong hasn't directed a single decent movie since the beginning of his career. His output consists entirely of conventional superhero trash marketed towards philistinic normies.

TIL Superman saving the Earth from an alien menace is somehow anti-imperialism.

For some reason only the DC films he's in charge of are pure unfiltered garbage. The rest are decent.

No, we have plenty for a conviction already.

Lmao just the other day I saw a fucking Julius Evola fanboy video were the fucking uploader used footage from 300 as an example of the "heroism" of ancient times that has disappeared from modern society.

I remember when this shit came out my sister and her bf saw it in theatre and her bf told me the room was full of fags
And I find very jarring the the defenders of western civilization where the biggest fags i western history

How is that not anti-imperialism? Zod was basically a zionist.

That being said, fuck Snyder. 300 white washed a slave owning oligarchy who had almost nothing to do with "western civilization."

Yes, it is an ahistorical, homoerotic masturbatory fantasy about redpilled pederasts holding off hordes of brown people, so it fits perfectly into the alt-right's racial mythology

Hello NKVD, I'd like to report a comrade.

Why are the Persians black in this movie?

They're some of the whitest ME people out there.