The retards are having a convention today

The retards are having a convention today.

L O O S H

Of all the shit they could be protesting at a rally, this is really what they chose?

Oh hell yeah

What the fuck did I just read

EARTH IS A LOOSH FARM

I feel bad for their children

100% those kids have been molested and Dad is going hard on the Pizzagate out of projection.

Why? They all look like they're having fun.

Maybe some day they'll be senators, and it will be hilarious.

So where were these people when Trump and Clinton both had direct ties to Jeffrey Epstein?

I want you all to notice the grey hair in his head and beard. This isn't a teenager. This is a grown-ass man that can't be bothered to read a single bit of facts and unironically wears a Guy Fawkes mask.

It's not just them, there are tons of families there
Why this

Eating from the Trashcan

Fascists are the best argument for eugenics, let's be honest.

holy kek

I'm all for this tbh

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS

I am the woman's face between the box and the body

I started getting gray hairs in my eyebrows when I was 21.

Is that… fucking Ted Cruz's face suprimposed on Milo Yiannopoulos?

You see conspiracy theories are a rather effective way for porkie to keep the proles focused on some trivial bullshit.
While ignoring the actual issues that could damn us all.

Look at his hands. That's an older man, famalam. This is how pathetic these people are.

All of these people look as if they're being paid to do this.

These guys really like pizza.

Creepy.

This is a weird world.

Reading that just make this thread worse

lmao true

This is a 35 + guy dressed like a teen and protesting a conspiracy theory

I warned you about Chanology, dawg.

Holla Forums and the Right love to mock left-wing teenagers and college students for often being dumb and misinformed, which is understandable, but their main base is basically just as stupid but without the "young" excuse.

The right just can't stop with this kind of shit.

kek

Agree with all of this, except I think the middle one with the make anime great again thing was ironic.

Sorry about the cloning process speeding up your aging

Fascist cat is ugly.

Come to think of it, Pepe here is also perfect to represent them.

no she is not, you fucking lookist
fascist cat is fine too

Isn't that what commodities are, anyways? Some of the most out there schizo right wing conspiracy theories are eerily similar to the ideas of leftist thinkers such as Debord or Agamben. It's a critique of the existing system but not quite there yet. I feel people like David Icke have an instinctive mythical understanding of the dehumanising nature of capitalism, and are in a way far more 'woke' than respectable bourgeoisie liberals. Our leaders might not be shapeshifters, but their power does stem directly from human sacrifice, not quaint satanic halloween bullshit but high tech human sacrifice- drones, carpet bombings, mass starvation- but in the end it's human sacrifice alright, the exchange of life for power.

Save for calling commodities ethereal (seriously, m8?), yeah you're right. Mankind has failed to survive purely on cooperative efforts, and the majority of wealth (or happiness, in a way) is generated from the exploitation of many.

God damn it I had the perfect macro for this post but I can't find it.

i don't