How will anarkiddies defend against foreign imperialists?

How will anarkiddies defend against foreign imperialists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ufTFRGPrCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they dont
they swim in pure ideology

I feel kinda bad for em. I used to be one until I googled Bookchin

mass militance and readyness to guerilla warfare should prevent any profit-orientated invasion. In that point I see the least problem with anarchism.

By engaging in isolationism. Tokugawa style. Any foreigner: shot on sight. Anyone harbouring foreigners: Shot on site.

But what if people don't want to fight? Even in Kekalonia and Ukraine they had to use conscription

Anarchists used conscription in Spain? Afaik only the republican government used conscription.

They don't.
Their decentralized, unorganized and often rank/officer free militias would get utterly reckt by a centralized, organized, ranked, professional army of just about any foreign state.

I would have thought that the utter military failure in Spain would have shown that Anarchists are totally incapable of defending any short term gains that they may make.

But hey.
It does not matter how many workers end up dead, as-long you don't embrace the 'evils' of hierarchy and organization - that is what is important.

Pretty sure they did but cirrect me if I'm wrong

France was an organized country and a allegedaly world superpower. Then the nazi army invaded them easily.

USSR was a centralized country with a massive army. Then Nazi Germany invaded them and at some point they were at a mere 50 km from Moscow.

Iraq was a country with a centralized government, an army. Then USA inavded them and in 3 months finished it off.

What do you learn from this? having a government and an army doesn't prevent your country from being invaded.

this is literally how anarkids think

By being pragmatic, opportunistic and by strategically playing off powers against each other i.e what YPG is doing with Russia and US to prevent Turks from attacking

Good job

How would they interact with other states without a state?

This is just about the most funny fucking thing I have came across recently.
I love it when Anarcho-kiddies confirm all of the negative stereotypes about them to be true.
I'm not even going to bother telling you why this post is fucking gold, it is not worth my time.

Not an argument

You never put forward an argument to respond to, Anarcho-kiddie.
You made a large number of false equivalencies then closed with a statement that was utterly unrelated to my post.

Is putting forward an argument to respond to 'statist' for you fucking Anarcho-Autists now?

Yes, and unless Marxists somehow capture the US they're going to get their asses curbstomped. Even then they're looking at being isolated from the rest of the world and at best can hope for revolutions to happen abroad before the USSA collapses into an even more reactionary burgerland. Which brings us to the point that you can't defend yourself from imperialist powers and have to wait until they are on the verge of collapse to act, else you end up either getting crushed or becoming muh gorgillions 2.0 with or without a state.

This question strikes fear into the heart of every anarchist.

Distributed WMDs.

We must share the means of destruction.

I'm shaking in fear.

kek
Also not all anarchists are against organisation and most are pragmatic and capable of making compromises. But to know that you would have to interact with people irl or read a bit of history.

Mission-type tactics is used by pretty much every fighting force throughout the world, in stark contrast with the dogma that you spew regarding centralization being the ultimate good. The military failings have more to do with working with the Spanish government then anything else, since the government would consistently work to make sure that the anarchists were poorly equipped and supplied.

Disgusting

Sort of like this?

They were poorly equipped because they were a decentralized organization with no state backing. You can have hierarchy based on biological merit like intelligence without being exploitative.

What's good, bitch.

Nuke all the cappies

With a centralized and bureaucratic army. Don't ask any more questions comrade!

No. The CNT had already established a dual power by the time the war broke out. When they decided to work with the government, they subjected themselves to the buerarcracy which purposely did all they could to undermine the CNT. If they had maintained and expanded the dual power then they wouldn't have been effected by such intentional sabotage.

Wew lad. Nothing wrong with democratically organized fighting forces like what the CNT had

Except they lose or would just run from their posts. It's in the self-interest of people not to die.

Russian civil should tell you everything about it. Thank good Trotsky abolished it early.

Wew. You are conflating Auftragstaktik with democracy within the corps.

*civil war

By having the world biggest nuclear bombs and yet collapsing back to capitalism of cojrse

Oh wait…

This gives me hope for the left

Kiss ass to them tbh

Like rojava is doing by accepting american weapons?

#rekt

Nope. YPG has a very similar system of democratic organization.

It's called statecraft. Sort of like when you suck up to a career criminal so you can get a better deal on your dope dealing, illegalist.

America doesn't give them weapons

The one with the moral problem is the communalist, not me

How come there are news that state otherwise?

You are an imbecile comrade

Like what?

They will force everyone to be apart of the militia, just like they did in Catalonia.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ufTFRGPrCM

What about other forms of invasion?