TRUMP "WE JUST PULLED IT" IN REGARDS TO THE HEALTHCARE BILL

Lol Trump is incompetent

archive.is/Dj3UK

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/12/25/can-meditation-cure-disease.html
8ch.net/fringe/library.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a fucking Cuck

If anything, this actually makes him look like he has an Autism Level above room temperature.

That'll be the spin, anyways.

that fucking wordfilter 10/10

Is there a single bigger cuck on the planet than Paul Ryan?

Anthony Birch

Get fucked Holla Forums

MEME MAGIC
Praise Kek

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

reminder; you are not him

So what happens from here?

Do you think these retards will try again?

The vote on the wall/fence should be fun too.

I think you mean the metaphor.

🎶 Cucked like Donald Trump 🎶
🎵 Now you just fucked up 🎵

CUCKED

Well you actually see this was an advanced intergalactic Senet themed checker move on a 5D chess board by Trump
Especially since his name wasn't attached to this, nor did he want it passed

Nothing. Trump says he's moving on. Obamacare is staying.

They wait a little while and attach shit to the budget and hope it gets passed without much attention

Trump talking now turn on CNN

Healthcare is some bullshit. You know what a doctor is these days? A doctor is some faggot who went through 5 maybe 8 years of university. In this time he read some textbooks, wrote some essays, and learned what amounts to medical propaganda. After he's done he then begins his job; which is interviewing people, identifying symptoms, and going down a checklist for them. Then he prescribes them a drug, a fucking pill, because the pharmacy industry is very powerful and not really all that different from the illegal drug trade except WORSE. He may also advise surgery or give a person ineffective chemo-treatment. All the dumb sheep with unhealthy lifestyles who fall for the medical memes then get dependent, get sick, and die premature deaths after being drug-addled, bed-ridden, and indignant.

I have rejected the medical care system in Canada. I'm not the only one, many Amish people do so; and guess what? We have less health problems overall than the run of the mill refuse population.

What would Trump do? He'd just find this sham, bullshit medical industry. Doctors don't deserve the money they get paid.

In traditional tribes, a child who shows certain characteristics is selected at a very early age to be trained by a shaman. He is raised his whole life with an incredible knowledge of healing, both of the soul and the body, and by a wide variety of means. These days shamans also will use and incorporate stuff from mainstream medicine IF it actually works. A true shaman understands the mind very well and can see into the body of a person, know the causes of their ailments, and know and apply exactly the solution.

These days there aren't enough people like that around for the population we have today. A doctor maybe listens to you talk for 10 minutes, prescribes you something, and has you out of the office and you're something like $300 dollars short just for that. There's so much bullshit in Canada that isn't even covered, like dental or anything considered "cosmetic" even if it's actually fucking up the person's breathing and so on.

The medical system is a huge fucking scam. Those who put their trust in it are as stupid as the people who go to quacks and charlatans practicing their own brand of bullshit. There's a ton of people into holistic medicine and spiritual/energetic methods of healing who are all just going to jew you out of money and never fix your problems.

Real healers exist and are effective and usually do their work for free but will let you donate to them. They also, because of their high level of mental development, understand and have deep insight into what a financial burden will do to you and your future so they really do have a good grasp on what amount of money you can afford to pay them for their work. They may see that certain people will take advantage of them and be ungrateful but cleverly arrange something to happen to get them come back and be sorry and learn a lesson. They have the wisdom to know exactly what is right for the individual.

Get rid of Obongocare and DON'T REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE. Let the medicare scam collapse. Lots of lives will be saved simply by people not being put on anti-depressants and administered other random bullshit that kills them.

except the ACA is porky on steroids too

Who could possibly be behind this?

Why do all these Republicans use football analogies?

meant to say "out of the ass" but whatever

yeah 25M uninsured people is such a significantly better option!

Really activates your almonds.

People who want less poor people to die. It's a bad system, but it kills less people, that's a start. Bernie was right in this regard.

Really stimulates my reticular activating system.

that was never the option though, so not an argument.

Yeah, I'll take succdem porky over neocon porky any day.

You have a point. But in some ways it's worse, since it puts the burden on the middle class to pay for the poor, leaving our the aristocracy.

And it never will be so long as we accept the ACA.

When a doctor does help someone it's usually because that doctor is guided by the intervention of spirits/God, because he has some intuitive aspect to his work, he's secretly an occultist (e.g. Dr. Israel Regardie was a chiropractor and an occultist), the patient himself healed their own self on their own despite the harmful or ineffective bullshit they're being given, or it was one of those rare cases where the doctor just happened by "chance" (so far as chance exist in our universe at all) to prescribe the right treatment to the problem.

Doctors are fucking useless. They have their uniforms, their authority, and sometimes the sincere belief of those who seek them out for healing. Otherwise they haven't come very far from the doctors of the 1800s with their "quack cures". A hundred years later, the majority of the bullshit doctors do today will be seen as just as quack as lobotomies and mercury pills, but there'll probably be new bullshit they apply unless humanity actually takes a step forward in their conscious development as a whole and the traditional healer with his great intuition, wisdom, and psychic power is put back into the proper place of authority to heal the broken lives and bodies of people in every way.

I also live in Canada, and I largely think you're right, medschool is a fucking bull shit racket. Amazing how they can only afford to let in maybe a few hundred applicants each year for med-school, yet allow thousands of STEM majors swarm into their schools, despite medicine being fucking regurgitation of material. Luckily my doctor is extremely good.

and it wouldn't be an option either if you got rid of it. At least you can amend the ACA.

bait, please get out

Agreed. Politically speaking, it was simply suicide. But insha'allah it will have been worth it to get the foot in the door; the current outrage regarding repeal is a good sign. People don't want to go back, and taking it away will cause radicalization. I mean, you say Medicare for all was needed, and I agree. But we won't get that with the current democrats and republicans, never would have, as the last election and the stab in the back against Bernie showed. They will have to be destroyed first, and I'm queasy about leaving people out to dry until then.

You have a problem?

no, but god doesn't exist.

Nah it puts the burden on the healthy middle class to pay for the sick middle class because by and large the poor are just eating the fines

If we got rid of the ACA, people would be so disgusted by private insurance that they would move immediately to single payer.

Believe what you want as long as you don't try to force your views on people.

lol, people have no power. All that would happen is tens of thousands would drop dead due to being unable to afford treatment, and you'd have even more school shootings and terror attacks.

How dare you try to force your belief of not forcing beliefs on others on Holla Forums. MODS I'M BEING OPPRESSED HELP.

You can recognize that the healthcare system is seriously flawed without going full retard user

according to the cucks over at /r/the_dumbfuck this was actually 42 dimensional jenga

Trump is a person who cannot hide betrayal or deal with disloyalty, he just looked like he got a tee-time bumped, he's fucking delighted.

That healthcare bill was the end of his two term hopes and he even congratulated Paul Ryan on his work on (ending his career as speaker). And then the camera panned to Mike Pence and he looked like he caught his daughter sucking on the girl next doors clit, he was visibly assblasted.

Trump got lucky and he knows it.

Watching pol get cucked again and again this year is the best day of my life.

This isn't even Succdem. ACA is shit and the previous system was shit.

Succdem would be single payer.

Watching pol get cucked again and again this year is the best day of my life.

I just read two threads, I didn't even see one person defend it, and they wanted Ryan to be hung over it. They are happy it didn't pass.

Goalpost shifting is all that is.

They're in denial, calling it ryancare and pretending Trump didn't endorse this bill completely or say that he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare immediately.

They're cucked because many of them still can't admit Trump is an incompetent dipshit that is floundering. Thought I'll grant them that a more them have been coming around to being anti-trump.

Holla Forumsyps are only for Trump. They cannot be cucked by him on a pure axiomatic basis. Uncucked is defined by whatever Trump happens to do or be.

This was before the vote.

I don't think even Holla Forums wanted to replace it with something that shifts the blame to Trump. Trump was retarded to be involved in that deeply, but if he did sabotage it so he could dodge it, he is pretty bloody shrewd, if he didn't he got the biggest break that the GOP is all over the place.

The real question: will Obamacare actually "explode"?

Nobody actually gives a shit, that is the truth. Democrats can't criticise it because they spent 8 years saying it's brilliant, Trump really doesn't care because Healthcare is next to impossible unless you nationalise and even then it's just a mess.

Republicans don't care because they don't actually have anything to offer and know all their plans will fail, it's about robbing as many on the way, which is basically already what Obamacare is.

Then why did you reply?

Spooky.

They're not cucked. Trump is just playing 88D chess, or the leftists were going to do X anyway, or some other excuse.

Lol it's privatizing social security all over again. Don't have enough votes to pass anything without satisfying the suicide caucus, literally everyone else in the republican party knows they aren't getting reelected with anything the suicide caucus wants (which is repeal and don't replace.)

What'll Trump botch up next?

Good luck with never solving the issues in your life and slowly dying while taking drugs that only make you a zombie. I'll stick to methods of energy healing that actually mend bones, save organs, etc.

Read this: thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/12/25/can-meditation-cure-disease.html

Ummnm, this is what they wanted all along! Hillary lost so shut up libcuck!

Occult/energetic/spiritual methods of healing are subject to the empirical method.

What you're doing isn't empiricism, it's relying on .

Don't call it a belief system because belief is only one aspect in healing and before you dismiss the importance of belief no businessman, athlete, or anyone else trying to be successful at anything will get anywhere without believing in himself.

The other aspects are emotion/desire, intention, concentration, practice, mental architecture, thoughtforms, channeling, cultivation of virtue, manipulating vital energy, trance induction, and accessing various levels of mind and getting into the thoughts of people and so on… there's a lot to it. Some retarded Christian faith healer who doesn't realize the full complexity of what is involved in these healing systems isn't going to accomplish much. It's far more than a belief.

If you want to take the time you may check out the parapsychological research and dig through the libraries in here: 8ch.net/fringe/library.html

…but personal experience is a thousand times more convincing than a mountain of evidence so try to practice occult healing methods for yourself and obtain results or seek out one of the real occultists who can demonstrate to you the phenomena of occultism.

Lol, whatever man. If you want to adopt the practices of the Khmer Rhouge, be my guest. Let's see how long you can last without Western medicine while living somewhere in the tropics.

I a medicine actually works you use it. You just use what works. Most of the time medicine doesn't work to solve the issues it aims to solve.

Because that's the one cultural touchstone 40+ whites have in this country

He's onto tax reform now! I'm sure that's an issue that has no obvious potholes that make negotiation impossible!

Wew lad

Would you have rather he passed this piece of shit? Of all the things to complain about Trump, this seems more like your fueled by liberal tribalism than any sort of reality.