Post things that really make you thinkโ€ฆ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/845098248616509440
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/844963265755205633
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck did he mean?

This is your brain on spooks

Spooky spooks of spooks and spooks

so, is he claiming that libertarianism Id for cucks?

The molymeme is at it again. Protip: corporations are not human beings

Is this how pure ideology looks like?

I'm pretty sure it's what pure retardation looks like. Even most ancaps don't go this far

Which is even more funny, because as far as I know ancaps are against monopolies and contest that they wouldn't be able to exist without state support.

And this, too

How can ancaps say that with a straight face????

How does that analogy even work in his head? Having competing private businesses is like having a sexual partner who fucks other people? What?

We have ops? I want to be in SMERSH too!

Molyneux confirmed for being a cuck.
A) He is against monopolies and has therefore been cucked
B) He is not against monopolies and would not be angered by his partner having an affair

kek

I could seriously attach an ancap ball to every molymeme tweet

Literally a cuckold.

Holla Forums specops division when?

I want to beat these nerds up.

What the fuck am I reading?

Obviously sex would be better if the ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€free market๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ would let people permanently compete to consent to consensual sexual acts of consent, instead of "stable relationships" coercing people into sexual marxism.

Duh.

I would call that "mission accomplished" you tit.

oh my god you are right

Yet he supports ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€regulation๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ to prevent free consenting individuals from trading goods and services between each other.

Kek, I used to joke about Phil being jelly of PPG but this makes me feel it's a little more true.

Someone really needs to dig a bottomless pit and chuck Phil and Molly in it.

Top ficking lel

He isn't saying he supports regulation on restricting arms sales dumbass

"American arms companies should not be able to sell to terrorists" is a regulation

Is this a cuck meme? I don't know what the fuck he is talking about. Is he saying that people in favor of monopolies are cucks?

I think he's saying that being against monopolies makes you a cuck, because you're supposed to have a loyal relationship with companies you interact with or something

Ironically enough, he's being a sophist (and really, that's what he always been). He means that if you oppose a monopoly i.e. a market controlled exclusively by a single company, then why would you oppose you or your partner having "exclusive control" over the other? Why not more?

Ancap is a complete retard, news at 11.

Man, it is so easy to sound like you know what you are talking about. But all you do is muddy the watersโ€ฆ

Day after day, only Phil Graves and co. speak sense

pic related. Kind of is.

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/845098248616509440

Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of a free, competitive capitalist market? Ancaps are some of the biggest autists I swear.

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/844963265755205633

feels > reals
t. molymeme

I wonder if his daughter will just entirely block out her whole childhood.

everything in order here i guess

I had to think hard about this one.

Has anyone told him yet?

Quick rundown on them:

16% more chimping out? I hope so.

Agree with Stefan here. Having sex with a doll in your bedroom is not treatment.

I'm certain people are being deliberately dense just so they can call him a retard. His logic is perfectly fine
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling though, considering I'm pretty sure he believes 100% in the monogamy/nuclear family spook.

did you fail maths or something?

Really?

Economic monopolies of industry and marriages are equivalent? In what way? They are both quantitatively and qualitatively different.

This is your brain on lolbert.