Why do tankies and Holla Forums support this shithole?

There is no anti Russian imperialism. If there was the West would be assisting Ukraine, but the west doesn't give a fuck about Ukraine, no Marshall plan, no weapons no treaties even the fucking IMF didn't give them their pathetic loan this year. If Russia did nothing at all in 2014 Ukraine would have failed at EU association and forgot everything in a year.

How does this anti-Russian imperialism manifest itself in the actual real world? The expansion of NATO until 2003 with the consent of Russia and the desire of those countries to join NATO? Putin only started to chimp.out about NATO towards the end of Bush's second term.

Russia is and always has been a backwards shihole empire with a population of braindead bydlo. At least during the Cold War the confrontation was real as the USSR was an ideological and military threat but today 90% of their foreign policy is PR and nothing else to satisfy the ego of one manlet so he can hold conferences and give knowing smiles to Weatern journalists. If Russia had no fake troll PRbattle with the West that entire country would eventually get bored and face the realization that it's a backwards piece of shit that nobody cares about. I'm not saying muh America is any better Americans however don't self identify as cynical obedient slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWIbCtz_Xwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really the only reason why idiots support this state is because they like the fact that it triggers the us

Really any smart tankie (or Russian tankie) should just support the communists of Russia party

Y don't Russia wan NATO on their doorstep and all the missile defense systems that effectively render them useless for responding to strikes.

The communists of Russia are a meme fake opposition for another breed of braindead Vatniks who like Muh firm Stalinist hand and hate faggots and want to get their money back from the kikes. Anyone with a 95+ Autism Level in Russia ought to be supporting Navalny to turn it back to a republic and get some sort of working capitalism in order and deal with the clannish feudal corruption and retarded foreign policy

There is no missile defence in Europe there is a laughable early warning radar and SAM site in Romania and Poland that can't even block nukes because A. They will fly over the North Pole B. it may stop like 10 but Russia has thousands so it's useless anyway.

Wew

I forgot to take off the shitpost flag but yes they need to actually have capitalism of the proper variety to even begin to transition to anything else

There will be ffs

Anti-Imperialism, or, anyone who is against America is good
Because they are bootlickers, who also like how he's bringing back Christianity and blames the Jews for various ills

thought you were talking about lefty/pol/

id like to know the answer myself

And what If there is dumbass? So they invent develop a working missile defence and put it on Russia's border and what does that do. Does that nullify Russia's nuclear triad and the submarines and shit? No it doesn't this is crackpot retard logic being hostile to things that don't exist that could potentially exist. Even if America actually built its meme Star Wars defence system to protect America Russia can still nuke all of Americas allies and destroy the global economy but this is a moot point because outside of PR and autistic screeching there is no Cold War and the West is fine with Russia as it is

Stop posting gorby

I wish you idiots would stop enabling their Vatnik troll population. To them there is no cognitive dissonance between supporting Stalin and the 19th Century Russian empire because it's all Russia = stronk! The communists in Russia consider Putin to be a liberal who isn't retarded enough when it comes to foreign policy and want a North Korea or China tier economy they can't decide which is better

Russphilia is common and they are one of the few majority "white" countries that hasn't really took to social liberalism. I don't know how people could think they are anti imperialist though, even Unruhe knows better. I think some people do like that they provide a half assed counter balance to US imperialism but they are pretty lame in that department honestly.

I support it as a the antithesis to global liberalism.

Also, if you are are radical leftist organisation, you are more likely to get supported by Putin while the US and its vassals are more likely to fight you.

Thirdly it's because it was raped by capitalism after the downfall of the USSR and Putin put a stop to it and triggers liberals and conservatives alike. It's a lot of meme potential.

forgot to take off my shitposting flag

OH SO THEY ONLY HAVE NEARLY ALL THEIR MISSILES OUT AFTER A PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE

What's Vladimirs problem not trusting the US?

Besides the fact you are entirely ignorant about missile defense: Have you opened a newspaper within the last 3 years?! top lel

Russians are far superior creatures to Americans. Americans are pathetic in comparison.

A lot of the tankies who support it are just being edgy. However, as shit as it is, it's also one of the only real counterbalances to US imperialism at this point- Ukraine and Syria would be free market puppet states at this point if not for Russian intervention.

They stand up to America (cancer of the world)

I like Putin.

It's called oil prices and foreign investment. Putin is a crackpot who is mad with absolute power and is surrounded by bootlickers who enable him. If he quit in 2008 he would be remembered as the best Russian leader ever, but he loves his own personal power too much.

For fucks sake. Are you seriously telling me that America will ever do a fiery strike on Russia? For what reason Ukraine, Syria RT trolls who bash America in comment sections. Russia is neither an economic nor ideological nor military threat. It's a troll threat. China is a real threat economically financially and soon to be militarily, Iran with 80million people to Israels 7 and Saudi Arabias 20 is a real threat in the Middle East. Russia is a threat to the neoliberal capitalist systemin the same way Alex Jones is a threat to the American political establishment

Do tell me what America did to Russia in the past three years? Retarded sanctions against Russian politicians, EU sectoral sanctions that half the EU wants to remove this year? Autistic screeching from the Washington Post?

Shut it you dolt, not everyone has the luxury of trusting the US, and allowing them tactically positions to attack and block defences, and also put troops on your doorstep.

So no, I didn't read the rest of your garbage, because what you think is irrelevant.

Russians make statues of Stalin.

Western cucks say "Muh Trillions!"

Half of the America population barely resemble anything recognisable as human at this point they're so brainwashed, and I'm pretty sure you've never met a Russian in your life.

Russia trusts the US enough to hold 350 billion dollars in US bonds and its entire political oligarch class invests into the American and the Western economy.

Yes I am one

Russia are going to invent their own global economy now, genius.

Russia is a colony of the West. Most of the state officials have property in Western countries, their children are living in the West. And their country is a source of resources for the West. Russian ambitions are miserable and they will never start an open confrontation with the West

You're the equivalent of those Cubans in America. Worse than trash.

And now they're war zones

Russians are still allowed to have some freedom of speech to criticize the retarded manlet you don't need to move abroad to do so

nothing to do with the russians though

You sound like Louise Mench at this point

OP is hohol

A cucked hohol

lel

99% sure you're full of shit and have never been to Russia in your life.

This

Also you know we have Russians in the Holla Forums discord right? They have told us 8ch is banned in Russia. Hmmmmmmmmmm…

Gee it's almost as if all those Russian alcoholics and convicts and organized crime that flooded Donetsk to rape and pillage just found all their tanks ammunition and supplies lying around on the ground

Plz Like I said if they were left alone in 2014 they would have failed everything anyway but Russian bydlo wouldn't have Muh Crimea

Even children are able to bypass that ban easily. Just add a VPN browser extension

99% sure you're an expat in London upset that Big Bad Vlad took "your property"

ITT 🍀🍀🍀leftists🍀🍀🍀 defending porky

#Self hating faggot

Did Russia hack the elections?

Cool what is Russia like?

Do you like the Soviet Union?

I fucking wish. I don't have any property and I'm 99% sure you're a faggot

And you're a self loving edgy western faggot worshipping the gulag to make mom angry.

By " hack" the elections they mean that a bunch of Ameriburgers sat down and watched RT and Infowars. It's called social engineering and I doubt that the Russian government even intended to have Drumpf elected. Hillary Clinton is someone corrupt stable with a private and public position who gave Putin a uranium deal through a bribe to the Clinton foundation so it's someone we can work with. Drumpf on the other hand is retarded and unpredictable who gets into Twitter wars with celebrities imagine if he gets into an argument with Putin he will go and shitpost about it on Twitter starting an international incident

I like the democracy meme. It gets boring watching the same 70 year old retards against the manlet who have no intention of winning or discussing real problems. It leads to decay and social apathy which is part of the reason why the USSR fell apart as well

So what do you think about Putin and his 80% approvel rating?

How long do you think he will stay in Power.

- in the scenario of a war Russian missiles will trigger Ami-bases in Europe first
- the end of the Syrian civil war with Assad as a leader is far more humanitarian and less dangerous for the region.
- sanctions and warmongering against Russia help Putin because it melts together the Russians against an enemy from outside.
- Putins main enemy is liberalism. His media are right-left front and support both sides.

Ceasescu had a 95% approval rating the day before he got hanged as well. I'm sure that those 80% support the state and Putin is the state and you can only remove the state by a revolution which nobody wants for good reason and past experience. In a normal country with Multiple parties a high approval rating is 50% with 60% being extremely popular. Most people like Crimea and Syria and the policy of trolling the United States while acknowledging all the real problems and doing nothing about it.

Orwell was wrong when he said that a dictatorship needs to control information. Russia has pretty much free access to information and criticism of Putin at the same time it's a authoritarian police state with a propaganda machine even more hardcore than the USSR with the consent of the majority.

Putin will either rule to death or get bored and retire. This is entirely outside of the control of the people unless he really fucks something up and starts a world war or someshit. The Russian constitution has a retarded clause that says that the president can only be in charge for two " consecutive" terms if Russian liberals weren't autistic they would stop their screeching which has no effect and focus on removing the term "consecutive"

Lukashenko is in power since 1994 and he doesn't do anything he just sits there. I really think this is about prestige great power status and Putins ego.

Putin likes liberalism he has a fully liberal economic policy on paper and if you watch RT you would know that the official Russian position is that it's more liberal than the West who is hypocritical by bombing brown people and having poor people in ghettos

Not trying to sound mean but Ceausescu was shot, with his wife. Idk if he had a 95% approval rating either.
Unless you have a link.

I don't think Putin can retire, he has committed crimes against Russia, I think he has to stay in a place of power until death. Like Stalin. Then after Putin is dead, his crimes will surface. So he will never face punishment.

he wa probably thinking of tito

But… Tito wasn't hanged either…

what's the matter zapadnik? I thought you said each race, ethnicity and country should be proud of their history and not be ashamed of whatever "atrocities" were committed in that past?

Yugoslavia cried on the day he died
and a few days later started killing eachother
fucking serbs

Russia is keeping to its border. NATO should have ended when the Warsaw Pact ended.

What you are seeing is a sovereign state (Russia) reaction from Western Imperialism.

Troll?

leftcom tovarish, I've heard from a relative, an economist in Moscow, that pensions are gonna fall in two years since the average Russian man is outliving the lifespan the system was built around; system's gonna crash. Any truth to that? What's in store for Russia in the following years?

t. zarubezha

Shot or hanged doesn't matter tbh.

Nobody gives a shit about Putins crimes. Even Navalny says that he will be granted immunity. If Putin wasn't an ego maniac he would realize that now is the golden opportunity for him to retire, Russian propaganda can say that he defeated all his enemies and made Drumpf come to power in America and caused the EU to start removing sanctions. If he stays there will be no real confrontation with the West it will be boring, the economy will remain shitty but if he retires he can hand athenshitty economy and foreign policy to a successor and still be considered a great leader.

Денег нет но вы держитесь .

I doubt the system will crash, prices will rise the value of the rubble will drop pensioneers will keep living like shit but the TV will say at least those fucking cockholes have it worse lol look at the cockhole. Business as usual slow decay and apathy

Sure Putins economy is liberal. Im not an advocate of his politics in general but you have to consider the collaps of USSR, compare it with the Jelzin time which was highest speed neoliberalism forced by the US. Putin is not a globalist who wants neoliberalism to get into the last corner of the world. Thats the point.

wtf are you even comparing.

I am sure there are some legit commies still in Russia, I mean after all, there are still fucking commies in the USA, and they tried to purge us… several times!

Hm, maybe Putin could retire now that Trump shillst really hard for Putin. But I don't agree that "nobody gives a shit about Putins crimes" Garry Kasparov talks about it all the time, so does that PARNAS party in Russia.

I would do the same thing if the EU and NATO were on my doorstep. NATO has taken over more countries in Eastern Europe than Russia.

SPICY TRANSLITERATION
P
I
C
Y

T
R
A
N
S
L
I
T
E
R
A
T
I
O
N

NATO is a voluntary alliance that countries can choose to join.

Bourgeois choose their country to be in an "alliance" led by the most liberal and imperialist shithole in the world. Who could've seen this coming?

The Warsaw Pact was a voluntary alliance that countries can choose to join too lol.

Gary Kasparov is a nobody and Parnas supports Navalny anyway who is the only one who is actually electable and supportable. There is a largish industry in Russia built around Echo Moscow, Dozchd tv, Novaya Gazzetta and livejournal bloggers and YouTube that engages in autistic screeching against Putin.

By now they should have realized that it doesn't work, they believe that Putin is a global evil that the West is fighting against which isn't true, they also believe that since Putin never does anything right ever that America always does everything correctly and that it will cuck Putin in a way that he won't see coming which is also not true. It's amusing watching them now that Drumpf is in power and Euroskeptics coming in power in Yurop clearly the Western elite doesn't give that much of a fuck about Russia or Ukraine or democracy and See Putin as a gangster thug but someone they can do business with anyway.

Yeah except France left NATO under De Gaulle and wasn't invaded unlike Hungary and Czechoslovakia

Nothing in your post contradicts what I've said. Maybe try again?

I don't know what you're trying to say. That it's bad that Eastern Europe is joining NATO?

This. Russian liberalism is a sad fucking state.

PARNAS seem like rightist scum. Trump and the Anti-EU people just play into Putins hand more. The EU falling apart is good for Russian Imperialism. But I don't think Putin can do anything but wait right now, America seems like the biggest Imperialistic threat.

But where is France now? Back in NATO. You could say the same for Yugoslavia and Albania when it comes to the Warsaw pact. Both declined.

The joke is that they didn't have a choice to """"""voluntary""""" join.

kek. The right left distinction is meaningless anyway Russian liberals are Raegan tier neocons neoliberal at heart. Left means progress and progress in Russia is removing and downsizing the feudal clannish system and the bureaucracy it feeds and improving relations with the west

Ceasescu was immensely popular. The court that tried and executed him was illegitimate.

ну ты и еблан
вылезла обезьяна мир повидать да себя показать
иксперт на международно политические темы видите ли

Of course US control of Europe isn't absolute. You can see what the US does when something in their backyard South America contradicts their interest.

I know in Russia its pretty much Loyalists od Putin vs Everyone else.

But PARNAS talk al lot of shit on Lenin, more than any United Russia guys or even the LDPR. They just seem scummy.

I don't know much about him, but I know the protests were really Anti-Ceasescu.
youtube.com/watch?v=wWIbCtz_Xwk

So what faggot? Maybe I actually am a political expert and you're a piece of shit bydlo nobody?

everything OP said so far is pretty accurate

Except the NATO cocksucking

so fuck off to 2ch
this is a foreign territory, dipshit
I don't wanna see russians in here
I get my fair share of them in the real world

It's a shithole and always has been. Like America, it's one of those nations where everyone would be better off it was erased from existence.

The US just allowed them to pretend to be for internal PR purposes. All their military planning in case of European war was still fully integrated into the NATO structure.

Why do you hate another russians? Are you liberast?

The USSR wasn't great but its collapse is such a tragedy. Russians used to be healthy, happy, and intellectual. People took vacation in Sochi and Crimea and played chess in the street. People got university degrees and read Tolstoy and Dostoevsky.

Now look at it the people are dying out and infested with drug addiction, alcoholism and aids. The people who defeated the Nazis grandchildren are now skinheads and neo-fascists. Jeffrey Sachs and the rest of the IMF blood suckers should be shot for what they did.

Simple minds think in dualism and obviously if the US is bad, it means the enemies of the US must be good!

kek, leftcom russian know-it-all was literally shilling for "proper" capitalism because we suddenly have feudalism in russia
guess we're all serfs here, at last I truly see

because they're smug peanutbrains with very important opinions

old sovok shits looted the soviet real estate and smugly wonder why can't you afford to buy a house
all while renting their 2nd and 3rd house for a third of my wage
kinda like american boomers I guess

and the rest is cynical bydlo that doesn't believe in anything except the law of jungle

It is not the consciousness of men that determines their being, but, on the contrary, their social being that determines their consciousness. Somitimes even the same people behaved differently up to the end of Soviet era. And in current realities they are bydlo. Labeling people is also maximalism btw

Yes.

Also I'm shilling for a republican form of government a peaceful transition of power and plutocratic competition between the elites etc, first world type shit. Who do you think transitions from capitalism first South Korea and Japan or North Korea?

Russia is a backwards peripheral capitalist state with shitty human capitol and infustructure the wages of Soviet failure and getting cucked in the Cold War. There is a chance that it can become a core capitalist country owing to the resources the location and the largish population.

There is a cargo cultish mentality where they believe that killing a bunch of Jews liberals and bureaucrats and waging another Cold War with the west will improve material conditions. It won't and there is no anti- Russian imperialism which is the main argument against getting anything done.

The West wants Russia as it is if it collapses China gets strengthened and takes control of all the land and resources up to the Ural Mountains which the West will never allow, the West will not allow for Russia to lose control of its nuclear arsenal and the only way the West has of regime change is a military coup middle class libshits cannot ever into regime change such a military operation is impossible in Russia because of the nuclear arsenal if a Turkish type coup happened in Russia with multiple military units shooting each other the west will shit itself so they can't and don't want anything to change except a face slap for violating international norms and annexing foreign territory when the peripheral shithole should know it's place

this projection

еее русские в треде))
Чо, посоны, кем по масти будете? Танко-петухи или ультралевые-смотрящие?

Russia is way better than US and co on international front, if only because they lack hypocrisy and are aware to live in multi-polar world, also respect national sovereignty.

The whole ukrainian deal is further proof how fucked up are US foreign policy compared to russian, who pretty much did nothing wrong in that affair

Still, Putin is an authoritarian capitalist fuckhead, but at least he have popular support.

except CIA had plans on assassinating De Gaulle

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW

communists of Russia party=/=kprf