I have seen some people describe Wizardchan as "left wing but against liberal identity politics" politically. Are they...

I have seen some people describe Wizardchan as "left wing but against liberal identity politics" politically. Are they, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

No.

I've never used Wizardchan so I wouldn't know

Holla Forums feels compassion for their fellow men and is socially functional, wizards maybe aware of wageslavery but they're oka with capitalism as long they get their neetbucks.

I think they could be easily swayed with the FALC idea, Holla Forums should reach out to them, possibly with Bob Black

speak for yourself

like pottery

I find them quite relatable.
Then again I'm a friendless NEET with no interest in having sex or a gf/bf ever, so…
Too many of them think Communism = Commissar Chad tells you what to do, though.

they're spooked, and their general misanthropy and particular hatred of women combined with self loathing would be burdensome for any faction to take them under their wing.

They're so spooked and emotionally charged even reading stirner won't help, it would just validate their spooks.

What they need is to read Lacan, then we could talk.

forgot pic

I look at any one of the Holla Forums NEET threads over the past year or so certainly wouldn't disabuse them of this notion, sadly.

Holla Forums is about 50% tumblr at this point, so no.

That sounds a lot like the false choice offered by capitalism. "If workers don't want to be exploited they can just choose to become the boss, right?"
If you keep kicking someone, you don't get to complain when they don't love you.

Would Holla Forums outside of reddit newfags find common ground with Wizardchan?

Wait I don't even think Wizardchan hates girls
If I'm wrong wouldn't that make them similar to /r9gay/

kek

the quote is contextless, I just like it.
how did you even cook that up?

lol just lol

Not him, but…

yeah, haha I'm fine thanks for asking.

This thread was way more civil than I thought it was going to be.

From what I've seen they're utterly apathetic so it doesn't matter whose side they're on.

Well they are against wage slavery, at least from a self interest point of view. So I think we could convert them over with FALC and Bob Black

Someone edit this image to be

Anarchist > Leninist > NAZBOL