Boston Antifa

Is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=UsWi4nCUQFw

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a Masshole so no

I feel bad for him tbh, he can barely string a sentence together.

is this Holla Forums false flagging as antifa? i am getting those vibes lol

also, antifa at this point is such a joke, my god. just when you think it can't get anymore /fbi/ …

stop with eceleb threads please

antifa is shit

Fuck antifa, GO STALIN

adorable

Old fashion Chode Island-Assachusetts rivalry ? Or are you not /myguy/ and you're a connecticunt?

He could be NH or VT, we use masshole too.

I don't like to think about Northern New England. Whole different world up there. I went to college with someone from NH and he always complained about sales tax and screamed "LIVE FREE OR DIE" when he was drunk

I'm from Maine

I would give eternal allegiance to Antifa if they beat the shit out of Molymeme

Sales tax is theft

He actually was an AnCap too

Sales tax is entirely reactionary, it only affects proles.

No, he's cringe.

I'd argue it has a greater effect on the petitbourg, since people who regularly buy expensive appliances and electronics would spend the most sales tax.
Not that I really care for taxes at all since the way the state uses it is waste and doesn't benefit the majority of people it collects them from.

I was unironically born & raised to an aristocratic family in the gold coast of CT. i'm probably the only commie to ever come out of there

could probably bankroll a Holla Forums maoist insurgency in New England once the inheritance hits or just kms for being bougie trsh

Always fund an insurgency over killing your self. But you need to make a strong promise to yourself that being a porky won't change your politics, having money fucks with your mind.

He looks like a really cute puppy trying to act tough.

I am really sick of this shit.

it is Holla Forums false flagging and im sure OP is from Holla Forums

itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/

let everyone know and keep downvoting his videos and commenting that this is fake

Funnel money in the Providence IWW, we're more active than most chapters and more decidedly AnSyn than them as well.

this. if youre gonna do antifa shit keep it less formally organized. it just puts you in more danger