Why cant we have communist thing inside democracy?

Why cant we have communist thing inside democracy?

why its not done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSMOwjsBX1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assuming Porky wouldn't simply rain daisy-cutters on the whole place…

There have been, in the past couple of centuries, everal attempts to establish experimental settlements in the Americas under all sorts of ideologies. None of them survived on the long term, but still, I'm not an expert on them and I supposed there's plenty to be learned from them.

As to how to create something like that in the modern world… well I suppose you'd have to have some sort of "capital filter" with the outside world, an organization through which all incoming and outgoing capital would have to be contabilized.

BadMouse summed it up perfectly. The right won't simply allow political pluralism happen. It's a pipe dream.
youtube.com/watch?v=eSMOwjsBX1s

Im too lazy to watch videos of people talking
anyway, how exactly this is fault of right wing?

Marx personally though that the USA could become communist without revolution, via constitutional convention.

user, if you're wasting days of your life reading retarded posts on some Chagtai cave painting community, then why can't you for once pretend you're not a waste of oxygen and use ten minutes of your retarded life to watch that one video?

that didn't explain anything, so fuck you.
also, I didn't mean this to be political.
At all. It just happens to be kinda lefty

bumb

I think this is necessary for next big step human history

We can

All we need is to organize coops

you know, I sometimes came up with that.
we can
few times, i've been drunk and high and made some notes, that include that.
weird

What did he mean by this???

He meant sometimes he gets drunk and high and writes the same thoughts as you.

WTF I love Anonymous now!

Could it be there are some basic things we all actualy agree on, but noone is brave enough to start doing them an convincing others to do them?

thats probably the case

I personally think that right and left wing has had wayyyyyyyy too much attention, and everything must be political now, it its big
where is the third base?

bitch pls

I've toyed with the idea of becoming a porky and using my ill-gotten gains to start a foundation to create a parallel economy.

The main argument made against social democrats is that the right will roll back all the gains made when the proles start to fall for porky lies again. Dual power would solve that.

whats a porky?

the bourgeoisie

i got half of your idea, with google.
sounds good,msg me, puskavi[at]gmai.com

bumb

bumb

Everything is political. You can't escape it.