Should the means of production be controlled by the workers or by the whole community?

Should the means of production be controlled by the workers or by the whole community?

google murray bookchin

One and the same. When there are no porkies, all are workers.

why should farmers have a say over coal production?

Workers

They shouldn't and I doubt that is what was meant with the 'whole of community' thing.

They effect one another.

define

all people that live in one place

depends on who you ask. both stances are leftist though.

Isn't this discussion basically collectivism versus anarcho-communism?

the entire world then

the entire galaxy then

its ripped right out of a shitty "what kind of anarchist are you" quiz and was used as a way to measure ancom vs ansyn

I don't know how you could have decentralised control of production without resulting in markets though.

I fail to see the difference.

Isn't the whole community workers?

You mean Capitalists are to even exist?

POSADAS APROVES

When? There should only be a working class so long as class exists, which will be eliminated with the dictatorship of the proletariat.

The community.

Can not-for-profit markets exist in anarchism?

workers

the whole community, or you still have production for exchange, profit, and all the contradictions and crisis that come with it.

Worker coops would be better than capitalism tho of course

yes, they just won't be as profitable with all the window smashing

They already do. In an economy based on the commodity-form in which coal and grain are exchangeable, this exchange ratio disciplines the labor of both via market signals

You could make capitalism work a lot better than communism if you wanted.
Right now capitalism is so fucked most systems would be an improvent.

Hello, Nancy Pelosi.

Doesn't dialectics mean the working class is also destroyed?

They should be controlled by the ones using it

For a start I think it would be easier to actually implement.
When I hear marxists proffer their vision for society it seems abstract and full of holes and wishful thinking.
If they don't know what they'd do how can they convince someone on the fence?

both

every worker should have the freedom to decide where to focus their efforts and control their workplaces and labor, yet what he produces should go to the community and be adequately distributed

In communism there will be no more classes. The means of production will be controlled by society as a whole.