Why does Holla Forums call anime Red Pilled again?

Why does Holla Forums call anime Red Pilled again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zR3txfRU2FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Traps are gay and anime is one of the lowest forms of art mankind has come up with.

guilt👏by👏association👏is👏not👏an👏argument

Only when it concerns "leftists" right?

Nice African-American meme

Anime is the path to enlightenment.

Black people are the biggest weebs tbh, they all love animu

names?

duh..

For Judaism and Christianity the religious laws regarding the sexuality of women was always more "loose" than it was for men. Not because they were progressive but because women were seen as only a step above animals while men were full people. By their reasoning women couldn't be expected to behave morally without a man's guidance.

Lesbians were/are less excellent for die-hard jewish people and christians compared to gay men. Probably because a lesbian can still get knocked up easier than some guy's ass.

Since when drawings of girls being raped by tentacles is representative of tradition, morality and honor ?
I can't tell if this is post meta-ironic wit or not anymore tbqh.

I don't know how I fucked up and typed excellent. Meant less of a problem.

Oh well.

Now explain how yaoi, shotacon and lolicon are related to tradition, morality and honor.
Or just shut the fuck up and take your red pills, the ones with risperidone in them.

Don't forget

The giant tits are completely beside the point!

because they're autists and typical image board hobbyists that want to simultaneously maintain their reactionary opinion while keeping the sort of thing that would be otherwise banned under the government of their choice

and they have shit taste, anime is garbage

Cherrypicking is not an argument. Anime is Mary Sue turned into a genre, not surprising reactionaries would watch something where they can imagine themselves as the warriors of their own daydreams.

If you watch anime you're taking part in multiculturalism.

w-who is the one in the playstation shirt?

Because they are an imageboard originally founded as a weeaboo haunt. The love of anime preceded the rightism,.

Reminds me of the lead singer for NOi'X

youtube.com/watch?v=zR3txfRU2FE

I'd fug it

most nazi posters on this board are trolls

Dear god

Anime is popular with Holla Forums and chan culture as a whole because it takes social alienation or difficulty in self-expression as a fact of existence, either in its subject matter, or directly catering to the alienated as an audience. The subject of alienation is traditionally one focused on by the left, and indeed a large amount of people who work in the industry are at least left-of-center, which is why outwardly right-wing stuff like GATE sticks out like a sore thumb.
However, since the Japanese ideology frequently frowns upon politics and art mixing, or even simple cultural analysis, going as far as parliament considering scrapping liberal arts courses from universities, Anime become something that Holla Forums types can easily approach in a "politics is downstream from culture" kind of way. They can empathize with the topic of alienation or the catering to the alienated while trying to make politics fade into the background, even though it's the creators' politics that brings it up to begin with.