Why Trump must champion universal healthcare

altright.com/2017/03/23/why-trump-must-champion-universal-healthcare/

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8mcN0zweQE
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/03/benefits-mayo-clinic-explicitly-putting-commercially-insured-patients-ahead-government-insured-patients.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, doing this would BTFO the liberals for years.

He won't have betrayed his populist vision. He will have gotten the government's hands out of their medicare, just like they wanted.

What's bizzare is that someone would think that this is a good thing.

What is it that he betrayed? He has promised to cover EVERYBODY.
youtube.com/watch?v=y8mcN0zweQE

If Trumpcare is Obamacare-gutted enough so its sustainable, but still Universal… he accomplished it.

Trump is a fucking retard who is being run by Steve Bannon and Robert Mercer, who literally thinks a person's value is equal to the quantity of money they have. I don't know why neo-nazis are so deluded that they think Trump deeply cares for them. He is a useful idiot for the Christian right and nothing else.

Christian right are blubbering about refugees and travel bans

Perfectly said. The ideology of American Republicans is far more repulsive and inhuman than the ideology of neo nazis.

Lol
If Trump removed the Medicare program comma they would be an uprising. I hope he does it.

Trump is being really retarded allowing the GOP do their nonsense on Healthcare, but the truth is if he went over the aisle to get healthcare universally they would blow it in favour of political games, or would demand something like no more deportations.

Porkie runs the GOP, the christian base is just useful for low level elections and being distracted by idpol

IIRC there are provisions in the Trumpcare bill that do cut medicare/medicaid

Yeah, the proposed changes to healthcare are even worse than Obamacare and the article is absolutely right that this issue will probably destroy his presidency

nakedcapitalism.com/2017/03/benefits-mayo-clinic-explicitly-putting-commercially-insured-patients-ahead-government-insured-patients.html

On March 15, 2017, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune first reported that the CEO of the august Mayo Clinic had stated in a late 2016 speech to Clinic personnel that henceforth the institution would preferentially accept patients with private insurance over those with public (Medicaid or Medicare) insurance under certain circumstances. CEO Noseworthy felt that the problem was that publicly insured patients did not bring in enough money:

Note that ideally, the whole purpose of a non-profit organization is defined by its mission. Non-profit organizations ostensibly raise money, through contributions, and by charging for programs and services, to support that mission. To repeat, the money is supposed to support the mission. The money is supposed to be a means to an end. The mission is not too make money. So the explicit choice to go against the mission for the purposes of making more money should be a red flag, and should only be justified if there is real peril of immediate financial collapse threatening the whole mission. I did not see any evidence suggesting such a danger in the articles describing Dr Noseworthy’s speech.

the Mayo Clinic CEO implied the institution was in danger of running out of money at the end of the year “if we don’t grow the commercially insured patients,…” But was that a serious concern? Or when he said “we won’t have income at the end of the year to pay our staff, pay the pensions, and so on,…” was he really worried about the ability of the Clinic to pay its top leadership in the style to which they have become accustomed?
The CEO did not present and evidence that the Clinic is in such dire straits that it is likely to go bust this year. The Clinic does not rapidly disclose details of its finances. However, the latest Mayo Clinic Facts stated that total revenue from current activities is approximately $10,315,000,000. The most recently available detailed financial report in the form of a Form 990 filed with the US Internal Revenue Service by the Clinic in 2014, covering 2013, stated 2013 total revenue as $4,560,196,033. This suggests a greater than 100% increase over four years. That seems to be an impressive growth rate, not suggesting imminent risk of bankruptcy.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

🍀🍀🍀Noseworthy🍀🍀🍀
That's too good

I really hope all the spending cuts pass

Shit like this, and the Internet's politics tending to swing like a pendulum, is why I think a lot of the altright will become disillusioned and swing hard to the left.

6,000,000 medicare shoah'd

Nazbol, not open borders shite.

As an American this makes me want to rip my own head off.

It will be hard to come at him for betraying a populist vision coming from the corporate center-right…

Autistic right confirmed for babby's first election and having ZERO fucking clue about politics.

Jfc we're all gonna die aren't we?

Someone has to defend my property.

whyd trump need to change it

Sargon is such an unredeemable retard

Has he admitted that the Trump admin is a pro-business anti-poor lizard den yet?

The US is irredeemable.

How will universal healthcare work when so many Americans are fucking fat?

We put them on exercise bikes to generate power. It's a healthcare program that doubles as an energy program.

Actually the piece makes me think they understand politics well enough. It's about winning, and nothing else.
I thought they'd be a lot less sophisticated than that, given that they're mostly 20 somethings that are too scared to leave the house.

t. Charlie Brooker

nope lol. this is sargon we're talking about. the whole YT skeptic community is a PG-13 propaganda organ for Holla Forums talking points, despite their protests about actually being "moderate" and "rational" or w/e tf

they don't give a shit about anything other than the $$$ they make from their 3 hour videos beating low-hanging lib fruit to a pulp

do you think *anybody* works for your interests except for you and your family?

I am so fucking sick of that condescending fence-sitter.

Feels like just yesterday a Trumpette was telling me Trump supported single-payer UHC.

Wow this is pretty good analysis. If these people ever got into power they would be genuinely dangerous. Good thing they have to count on a greedy, selfish retard like trump to be their figurehead.

Its truly going to be us vs. the alt-right at some point in the future. They seem to have a much deeper understanding of political dynamics then the GOP. Probably because they are not blinded by money and randian ideology.

Compared to most of the GOP, sure, but they're blinded by almost everything else, most prominently race.

not really, that's kind of just what they are about

I expect people from my class to pursue similar interests as mine.

I don't expect a billionaire to pursue interests that are similar to mine, because he lives in an entirely different world.