IS THIS IT FOR HIM? IS IT OVER?

IS THIS IT FOR HIM? IS IT OVER?

archive.is/zftwB

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/seven-figure-fund-promised-for-lawmakers-who-vote-against-gop-health-care-bill/
youtube.com/watch?v=y6nCv8yNDD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully not. Some of the people on his team are doing a lot of damage to the system.

On the other hand, how accelerationist are Pence and Ryan?

I really don't want President Pence either. Everyone is a gigantic cunt.

Whatever happened to the news thread?

Also CNN should be immediate bumplock.

Well, the Koch brothers just started a seven figure fund for acceleration. It's going to get a lot worse.

cbsnews.com/news/seven-figure-fund-promised-for-lawmakers-who-vote-against-gop-health-care-bill/

already a thread

but ya this is pretty epic. better than house of cards.

world's greatest democracy
a shining city on a hill

Even Infowars is calling it over RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=y6nCv8yNDD0

surely this will be the end of Trump

kek

in your dreams m8, america is cuck central

I honestly hope not. Trump impeachment means President Pence and Trumpcucks feeling angry and vindicated, it'll probably only add fuel to the reactionary fire and make Trump look good to a lot of people. I'd rather Trump stay in power and discredit himself in the eyes of his supporters more and more.

it's a violation of the Logan act. Some people may go to jail over this.

reported for samefaggotry.

While Pence is scarier than Trump, I kind of want to see an impeachment happen in my lifetime. It being Trump just makes it a bigger circus.

The only plus from this is I won't have to hear his dumb stupid voice or read transcripts of his borderline retarded oratory.

Otherwise it sucks, he was so incompetent he might have actually erased the progress he made for destroying the US political status quo. What a fucking moron.

Yeah it all feels a bit premature. I want him to fuck up hard and bring america down.

He fucked with the intelligence community, they're not nice boys over there, and they're fucking him up now

What did they mean by this?

he just needs to keep making this point

They're not too competent either

that certain foreign agents were targeted for surveillance and Trump or Trump's team were surveilled incidentally by communicating with those targeted persons.

Never underestimate the intelligence community even if they're not competent

They're even more dangerous when they're not competent

It means they don't give a shit.

Who's going to be the Kissinger that calls the hit on Trump like he did JFK?

Why are you guys upset about this? Can you imagine how butthurt Holla Forums will be if he gets impeached?

Pence

fucking hell

hahahaha they have had full access to all of the goyim's information for 25 years now. Conspiracy researchers have been screaming about this since the 80's and no one believed them. All of you fags called them cranks and paranoid, now just this past month its revealed that literally everything is compromised from Tor to Windows machines to Intel devices to Apple to FB and so on. They aren't incompetent, they want chaos and they want a police state. the more confusing the publicized narratives are, the more uneasy and terrified people become. They want us to be in a perpetual state of civil war and terror. Its a terror cult, Chomsky taught us this a long time ago. They get off on having us wrapped around their thumb

A Pence presidency is more dangerous. With Trump more people stop and realize how stupid the institutions of power are.

Henry Kissinger didn't have JFK killed you idiot, the Dulles brothers, LBJ and Texas oil mafia had him killed. He found out about the Golden Triangle drug trafficking and Gladio shit.

Pence is just going to be Bush 2.0.
If people haven't realized how stupid the institutions of power are by now it isn't Trump that will make them realize that.

Take your meds.

Nobody is going to do anything about this even if it's true. The real law in Washington is the president can do anything.

Except he's right, intelligence agencies have been monitoring global electronic communication for well before the PATRIOT act.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

lel ok CIA i will

You mean Reagan 5.0.

I'd say normally, but if enough support comes from the republicans, which could as he's starting to ride their ass, his ass really is grass.

Really its the republicans weighing their options. It depends on how devoted Trump's voter base really is. If they sense cracks forming they'll gut him.

He asked who would call the hit. Pence has Fredo written all over him.

How do we get politics back to a pre-reagan era?

I guess I just don't believe that anything a president does can force them out of office after GWB.

That's because the W. Bush administration was a deep state administration.

Literally a banana republic.

Yeah but on the other hand JFK.

I like to think of America as the world's richest third world country.

Why were your posts deleted?

not mine, some Holla Forums visitor must've been banned and the mods took their entire post history away.

That's why I said "take your meds." They were Holla Forums and using Holla Forums buzzwords like "goyim"

Oh, wait, he just deleted his own posts. Weird.

Don't use CNN, you're better than that … I hope

who cares? language policing is stupid.
We can say nigger and kike and goyim and whatever the fuck, if the topic shifts from leftist discussion to race realism and the jewish conspiracy then and only then we have a problem.

yawn, show evidence and lay charges or fuck off

do you even know what that is?

yea, I can totally imagine how butthurt "Holla Forums"not Holla Forums will be… but you just keep being you Holla Forums :'^)

Mike "I Am In The Closet With A Cum Colored Tooth Grin" Pence

this

butthurt Holla Forums is always fun but pence is way worse then trump could be

wtf i love pence now

Mike "I'm a sore loser" Holla Forums

Bernie can still win :^)

LOST

This.
Trump has done so much damage to the US hegemony in just 2 months that it would be a shame if he ends up being impeached.

Low energy. So low pence wouldnt even bother flipping that switch.

I'm probably the most high test person here

It wouldn't surprise me with your cankles.

Seems you and Pence both go for where it counts

Imma get you bitch

If this were actually true they'd be telling the investigative committee not CNN.

it's already proven to be true

they're preparing a case which they eventually give to a prosecutor

According to who? What 'US Official' speaking in what capacity? Was a press conference given, a statement made to the investigation committee? For that matter, what did they actually say, rather than the on-the-spot revisionism the press is prone to.

The FBI would have had this fucking ages ago and so would Egg McMuffin and the coup crowd, it's nothing.

deep state pls go