Picture Day

The Commissar hands you a pistol and says, "See that enemy of the people in there? All you have to do to get full communism is shoot him and his whole family…"

What do you do?

Refuse because violence is never the answer.

Shoot them all.

I wait for someone else to take the gun and shoot them.

Nothing Mr. FBI. Violence is very bad.

Don't you mean

no shitposting flag?

This.

Tell him that real life isn't an ethics thought experiment and tell him to fuck off

Beat them all to death with the chair because the pistol isn't loaded.

Thank Commissar Sanders and the Force Ghost of Vladimir Lenin and open fire. Gabidalism killed enough children.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
I shoot the Commissar, free my friend and his family, and then commit suicide to escape the alienation gnawing at my mind.

'Full Communism is the killing of the enemies of the people– landlord class, rich farmers, merchants, stockholders, reactionaries, counter-revolutionaries, spies, saboteurs, all class enemies, parasites, etc. etc. etc.only after a great Red Terror where the many many many enemies of the Revolution have been SMASHED will the dawn of Full Communism arrive.

Read more about your own ideas

That has worked great in the past.
nevermind you're insane

Nice one capitalist.

If I actually knew that was true then fuck yeah I would do it and fuck anyone who wouldn't.

WELL MAYBE KILLING KIDS IS BAD
BUT KILLING THE TSAR?
CAN'T SAY THAT I AM SAD

The Imam hands you a bomb vest and says, "See that infidel in there? All you have to do to get 72 virgins is blow him and his whole family up…"