• Marijuana Party
• Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada
• National Advancement Party of Canada
• New Democratic Party
• Pirate Party of Canada
• Progressive Canadian Party
• Rhinoceros Party

elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=par&document=index&lang=e

Where would you place each one on the scale of left to right? Also where would you place them on the scale of "your most beloved" to "your least regard"? Which of these parties are acceptable to Holla Forums and which are irredeemable trash (either because they co-opt or subvert leftism or they are on the right or whatever).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqdWYTYfuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VFeDw41PGB4
vancitybuzz.com/2013/06/reality-check-is-vancouver-like-hong-kong-is-there-any-truth-to-hongcouver/
youtube.com/watch?v=wDX7Ul9Kx7A
8ch.net/pol/res/9540791.html#q9542893
8ch.net/pol/res/9540791.html#q9543055
8ch.net/pol/res/9540791.html#q9543302
8ch.pl/4chon/res/114117.html#114879
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top tier:

• Rhinoceros Party

Shit Tier:

• Alliance of the North
• Animal Protection Party of Canada
• Bloc Québécois
• Christian Heritage Party of Canada
• Communist Party of Canada
• Conservative Party of Canada
• Green Party of Canada
• Liberal Party of Canada
• Libertarian Party of Canada
• Marijuana Party
• Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada
• New Democratic Party
• Pirate Party of Canada
• Progressive Canadian Party

who /CPC-ML/ here ?

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqdWYTYfuQ

This. I'm glad to see rhinoceros party is still around.

wtf they allow a ML party? are they legit?

i'd say most of us should vote for the CPC or the CPC-ML

not because they'll win but because they'll hopefully spread leftist ideologies to canadians by the two parties growing

why are there still two communist parties anyway ? they should have merged together when the ussr/albania feel apart

technically both communist parties are marxist-leninists

it's just that one sided with china and the other sided with the soviets during the sino-soviet split

and then the CPC-ML sided with albania during the sino-albanian split

I'm about to join once I throw some money together. Death to the traitors comrade!

isn't violently overthrowing the government inherent to ML though? how could they be legit?

Me the user who has ONLY ever voted for joke parties his whole life.

I have known so many marxists who are apathetic who don't vote and don't do shit and don't realize there is a party to represent them. I'm not sure the average Canadian knows that you can donate money to a party and that by voting for them they get a whole bunch of benefits for each vote they get and so on. Small parties in Canada despite not winning can have a big influence, an influence that I would say is disproportionate to their size. So your votes for small parties matter more than the zerg-votes for big parties.

They seem pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFeDw41PGB4

Most of these parties are unable to field candidates in every riding. The only ones that can are the big-tent centrist parties: Conservatives, Liberals, NDP, Greens. It's also possible to register with Elections Canada and not field any candidates.

The CPC and CPC-ML are the only far-left parties. They are pretty disorganised and essentially only run in a few ridings in the cities.

Even the Rhino Party is a shadow of its former self. To my knowledge, this iteration of the Rhino Party is unaffiliated with the original people and all three candidates from the last election were from Quebec.

t. Depressed Ottawan

is quebec solidaire any good?

kys

Canada = Colony of China

China = Communist

Canada = Communist

why is canada a colony of china

Chinese are buying it all up, importing millions of their own in, my own city in just 10 years underwent a huge demographic shift from being primarily German to being about 20% chink, every rich Chinese comes to Canada and buys up land here and makes it fucking impossible for regular Canadians to find any real estate and be able to afford it. They control the politics, Trucuck goes well out of his way to cater to their every whim, they are taking us over in every way. If this keeps up every Canadian city will be Chinese and the only white people left will be Amish in the countryside. The Chinese are taking over fucking everything here and Mandarin is becoming a big thing here, the signs are more and more written in Chinese, and there is practically no opposition to any of this because the right is like "well at least they aren't niggers" and the left is like "yay more non-whites!". It's hard to speak out against Chinese because they aren't dumb violent niggers, they know how to actually take over a country and be a real threat.

vancitybuzz.com/2013/06/reality-check-is-vancouver-like-hong-kong-is-there-any-truth-to-hongcouver/

Chinks are pretty much the main people responsible for the gentrification of Vancouver/Toronto (well that and the shitty condo companies)

I always see a gommunist candidate in my riding.

Uh the only right-wing parties in Canada are:

• Alliance of the North
• Bloc Québécois
• Christian Heritage Party of Canada
• Libertarian Party of Canada

The rest aren't right-wing.

My friend fought in Angola btw and he's a marxist…

I vote NDP. I just want good old social democracy back tbh. Hopefully in the next leadership race Mulcair can be ousted and someone like Bernie/Corbyn can step in.

lmao what is this nonsense how do you even define right and left wing

I just want accelerationism.

Vote Conservative.

Rhinoceros Party Platform:

Sounds pretty good TBH. Will enhance revenues very bigly.

I am too rational for that. I'm going to vote for joke parties like I always have while knowing the retarded masses will make exactly the best choice every time to bring the nation to ruin. They always vote the accelerationist candidate.

So really, I don't have to do shit, but pave the way for the rebuilding that will take place after the system shits itself completely and the normies die in droves.

Democracy is a joke and getting too stressed over how people vote and other bread and circus bullshit isn't good for you.

Vote Libertarian and push Conservatives to the right.

also it makes me sad that Canada has a functional electoral system and still manages to be bipartisan.

A parliament without Ultra-Nationalists, Pirates, Greens and MLs is a parliament without fun.

Well then you're lucky. The furthest left my riding gets is the NDP–and they only get a few votes each time.

me the lolberg voter

youtube.com/watch?v=wDX7Ul9Kx7A

OP is the same proxy-using ban evading troll from

context:
8ch.net/pol/res/9540791.html#q9542893
8ch.net/pol/res/9540791.html#q9543055
8ch.net/pol/res/9540791.html#q9543302
8ch.pl/4chon/res/114117.html#114879

1. He shills for CPC-ML for nefarious reasons
2. He is racist against chinese, unironically refers to them as "chinks", considers china to be a "communist" country (being a low Autism Level Holla Forumsfag he doesn't realize "communist" is not a derogatory term on Holla Forums and doesn't know the difference between actual communist theory, which has never been implemented, and communism-in-name-only) and considers the chinese a "threat" to the white race

Some of his idiotic posts:

also i don't think op is the Holla Forums shill since we do have an election coming around the corner

What? There isn't an election until at least 2019. The last federal election was in 2015.

yeah but we're kinda getting hyped up early with the conservative elections happening right now