The Maoist Communist Party of France

Hi comrades!
Just wanted to share this page with you guys facebook.com/pcmaoiste/
It's a new Party in France (born in 2015) and the only MLM organisation in the whole country. The pictures were taken a few days ago!

Other urls found in this thread:

library.redspark.nu/Marxism-Leninism-Maoism_Basic_Course
youtube.com/watch?v=y1reynxeVZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought yuro's were supposed to be literate.

Kill all authoritarians.

wow dude that sounds pretty authoritarian

Maoism is not an ideology for the Thid-World only. Thrid-Worldism is a revisionnist theroy developped by Lin Piao!

How very anti-authoritarian of you.

Yes. Thank you.

Next you're going to tell me punching nazis makes me a nazi.

Non, punching nazis would make you a real communist, right now you're just an anti-athoritarian libtard

So, uh, there is this thing, um, it's named Anarchism, and uh….

Iiberal*

Alright, that's a good start. Now you idiots just have to disband and the nation will be free of Mao's autism.

Anarchism is liberal in its essence

MLM is the highest stage of Marxism, the only to conduct two revolutions as we speak!

Imagine reading as few books as this guy.

I imagine you're going to tell me to read the Bread Book, oh you foolish little anarchist…

Comrade, when will we take out the counterrevolutionary sparrow scum? Those smug bastards have had far too many decades of peace since Comrade Mao wisely initiated his campaign against these enemies of the people. This time, our strike against this menace must be decisive!

Sparrows are revisionnists, they deserve to be shot in the wings!

Dude, what the fuck.
First, you don't need to type "user" in the name box. It's set to "Anonymous" by default. Second you're calling someone foolish because they're calling you out on actually believeing that Anarchism is "liberal in essence", there are so many layers of wrong there that I don't know where to start. Third you're the one here promoting an authoritarian ideology, named after a person who killed a few million people. Why do you want this exactly?

Anarchiste here.

I saw you guys at the manifestation. I was with Alternative Libertaire. FYI I'm an American expat.

Nice, I have relatives in AL as well :)

Where can I meet up with you guys when I come back to Paris for the demo on the 22 and also 1 Mai? I'm currently living in Luxembourg.

fucking anarchism man, holy shit

22 of April

how come there are so many French Maoists? It seems to be France is teeming with them

We'll probably be with the black block or something like that, we'll see there :) Just come and ask most of us speak english anyways

we'll see you there*

Haha what the fuck even is this?

Yes, fucking read it. You illiterate reactionary.

I'll leave it to those who obsess over Marxist theory and have read Mao's works, but what I've been told repeatedly is that mautism doesn't jive with Marx's works at all.

le ebin meaningless rhymes

May '68 is why

was that explicitly moaist?

Hey, I will be in Paris on April 22nd too!

the Maoist influence was strong

Why?

Where do you want to meet up? I have no idea where the rally is taking place.

Just dropping OC to prove I saw you comrades.

By the way, what does Holla Forums think about mao-spontex?

Dead.

Solidarity comrades, I wish the PCM luck in your efforts in France.

Build the party, build the united front, build the peoples army!

Long live Marxism-Leninism-Maoism!

For comrades to understand MLM, I recommend the following from our comrades in the Communist Party of India (Maoist). MLM is universal and is the highest stage of Marxism.

library.redspark.nu/Marxism-Leninism-Maoism_Basic_Course

Also here is the report back from this event:

Popular Self-Defence in the Face of Police Violence!

Recent news has added many challenges that we must face in our daily lives: a state of emergency, institutional racism at the highest levels, attacks against working-class gains, strong confidence among fascists of all sorts, cops let loose in our neighbourhoods and in our struggles against us and the brothers and sisters of our class, …

But where there is oppression, there is resistance! And since the fight against the loi Travail [labour law], we see that we are more and more numerous in taking a stand. And once we take a stand, it is much more difficult to bring us down!

In opposition, the bourgeoisie and its guard dogs will do anything that they can to prevent us from retaking things for ourselves. The level of repression of the popular movement in relation to to daily police harassment and the state of emergency is high. Militarily, the French imperialist state bombs and kills in all four corners of the planet. The bourgeois, in order to get rich, have no problem throwing people out on the street, breaking families, causing suicides. Their level of violence is extremely high and it is clear that it will increase.

Our resistance exists, is living and is developing. Only the way of popular self-defense, clearly affirmed, generalised and organised will lead us to progress on the revolutionary path. We cannot remain satisfied with only the paths that the bourgeoisie would like to leave us. Our struggles, our perspectives carry the future, not this old state guaranteeing the exploitation and the oppression of our class.

The bourgeoisie leads a daily war against us. And the return of fire, that will be the revolutionary war. The people’s war, that is the war between two classes put into opposition by everything: on one side the bourgeoisie, and on the other, the workers and their allies. And this war is lead on all fronts: cultural, social, political, ideological, military, … It is a long process that requires getting organised, developing our own structures and retaking power in our hands.

“The people, and the people alone, are the motive force in the making of world history.”
-Mao Zedong

Organise popular self-defence!

Against the war of the bourgeoisie, let’s prepare the people’s war!

read Marx, faggot

MLM is a development and rupture with Marxism, and marxism-leninsm.

You know science has continuity and rupture correct? Or do you think revolution comes from the IWW organizing starbucks, and a bunch of kids breaking windows.

A development is not an abandonment of Marx, which both MLs and MLMs did.

You repeating this nonsense isnt going to make it real.

Leninists and Maoists did not abandon Marx, that is absurd. I do not think you know what continuity and rupture means.

You think anarchists are revolutionary, in particular bay area anarchists who spray paint shit like "Liberals get the bullet too" as if they really mean it and are not edgy hipsters and are ready to go around shooting everyone to the right of a marxist.

Meanwhile, there are actual peoples wars guided by MLM in Peru, Nepal, India, Philippines, Turkey, and Kurdistan.

K

Why there's a flag of Algeria there?

bit ironic innit

prove it

France has quite a large population if retards of Algerian origin.

bad look tbh

Why the hell not?

France also has a lot of wealth of Algerian origins.

LOOK HOW MAD BE ARE

Strange how this arbitrary number gets higher all the time.

Yea sure, anarchists say that

For my French Maoist comrades

youtube.com/watch?v=y1reynxeVZQ

Why would their be maoists in the first world?

Don't they believe that if the first world stopped exploiting the third then their standards of living would drop

MLM != Mao Zedong Thought. MLMs don't fall for the three worlds meme.

So…they're Maoists, but they don't agree with Mao?

Do you consider yourselves Althusserians or not?

Can you answer me this simple question. Do you really think calling yourself maoists and quoting Mao is a good way to gain support among French proles? I don't even really want to get in an argument about whether or not Mao was a moronic fuckup (hint: he was), but it is clearly counterproductive to associate your brand with him.

If you want to use maoist praxis or theory then feel free but openly presenting yourself as maoists and thinking that associating your brand with Mao's china is a good stratefy just shows you are historically ignorant larpers with no interest in building a mass movement.

This thread is a living meme.