Explain yourselves leftycucks

Why do you want to tamper with nature in order to push your twisted agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we want to kill the white race.

im so mad right now im literally shaking

kek

More like people who are 24/7 on the computer

this argument works both ways, cuck, and it's stupid as fuck either way.

WATCH OUT WHITEY IM COMING FOR UR TOOTHBRUSH

Do you have to disable part of your brain to samefag? 😷

No, it doesn't.
It is scientifically proven that you have to disable a part of the brain to be a lefty.

what a terrible thread desu

I didn't see that in the NIMH…hm

😭

This means that rightism is literally, scientifically cowardice.

100000 hours in ms paint

😂😂😂😂😂

Well gee billy, I guess everything is a conspiracy. I can't believe I plans to genocide the white race have been foiled yet again

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

really?
Am i this person?

Not surprised, you'd have to be brain dead to want immigrants to gang-rape you.

If only they tested for fear of jews

If anything it shows that right wings are more terrified/paranoid of the Other than leftists

Literally confirmed that reactionaries have paranoid delusions, as if it were ever in doubt.

But seriously Holla Forums, I don't think the study's authors were intending for this to be used for a mind control device. It's an experiment.

Shouldn't have went with the "hurrrr ur dumb" shitposting like a double digit retard.

It is just a fact.

I think the only one into anal sex here is Holla Forums since you keep coming back for more

A fact that everything is a conspiracy but you were banned twice?

"Or" I should say

I wonder if it also works for femnazis.

@Holla Forums: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy

The influence of threat processing centre on our behavior differs between humans, with no fixed standard. I know claiming people that disagree with you are poopooheads, but reality does not work like that.

I know that it's not easy for you to read postings right, because your brain is just a little bit less developed, so i will explain it to you again:

It's a fact that lefties have brain damage.

And what makes you thing that 2 means the second ban? Maybe it means it's the second screenshot of the ban or just the edited version of the pic (IP)?

You got banned twice and keep coming back explain this to me

Why would you keep a second version with the IP?

Ah, I get it. If you see a hot chick on the street, you just immediately grab her and fuck her in the public because you are such a fucking ubermensch, right? If you don't do it, that would mean that your genitals were chopped of.

I mean human threat processing works on vague assumptions and probabilities. Its result is simply the feeling of fear. It doesn't follow any strict logic since it simply isn't pragmatic when you have to react immediately to a potential threat. This whole thing just points towards another reason as to why righties can't put the reals over the feels.