How can we stop racism in Eastern Asia and why are Asians the most racist people of the world?

How can we stop racism in Eastern Asia and why are Asians the most racist people of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/docs/2013-anonymous-strategicconsequencesofchineseracism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTw-UM5Jy4E
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/11/prin-com.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here an example.

Introduce them to gultural margsism

But we already tried to introduce them to Communism, and they are still racist.

Isn't that essentially our argument against bougies tho?

japan(and south Korea) the country a lot of you love so much is an example of how homogeneous societies and prosperous and peaceful with low crime and high quality of life.

who gives a shit. as long as they kill their local cappies they've done their part.

Nah, I'll pass.

What did he mean by this

not everyone likes to play in minefields like you

Well besides that

South Korea doesn't even like Japan and vice versa.

I don't think he realizes how full of intense hatred Asians have for their neighboring nations.

Work may be a bitch but only a small percentage of people actually work to death or commit suicide, this is more than offset by everything else.

What do you think we're trying to solve, lol? Do you think one line of labor is more worth it than others?

Is how comfortable you are on your commute all you really think about?

I was reading this report about Chinese racism earlier: gwern.net/docs/2013-anonymous-strategicconsequencesofchineseracism.pdf

It's pretty interesting. Allegedly, the Chinese view everyone else as varying degrees of inferior, with Japanese being roughly equals, whites least inferior, and blacks most inferior. Blacks in particular are viewed as in need of the firm hand of Chinese rule. They also apparently think their minorities should be grateful for Chinese rule. China is viewed as the center of the universe, returning to its proper state after a period of humiliation by Europe. The Chinese view themselves as cleverer than other races, who will come to dominate using careful strategy.

Assuming this report is accurate it should give you an idea what imperialism with Chinese characteristics would look like.

Do you think anyone but liberals think White imperialism wasn't better than if some of the magic minorities had their way?

There are ethnic tribes wiped out without even a footnote in history, at least Europeans have self reflection. It's not a defense of imperialism, but it's sure as shit a reason people are moving to the right as a reaction to the Pomo whites can't be oppressed, racism is power plus privilige, and invisible napsack garbage that is the standard doctrine now at Liberal Arts colleges.
When forced to confront this a lot of white people are thinking, hang on a second, and looking at other races and empires, and thinking, no I think this is better than what Pomo want.

hahahashahahaahahaaha

Hoochie you are correct. Too bad too because it is a shame many people dont know the warring histories of east asia. Of course by extension there is political difference, which serves to further convolute relations between nations.

And still their countries are doing great, they have prosperity and a booming industry.
So "hatred" against other races isn't bad for the economy or the people at all.

Japan and China is full of minefields?

If that was your point then why are you selective in it.

You chose South Korea and Japan for their success for a trait that doesn't correlate just because of it, and pointed out that as the cause

What a nice argument you have here.

It is true. Nobody cares about genocides in Asia. Even if you don't want to believe that, but Europeans are the only ones with self reflection.

It's basically the response you deserve.

Yeah, Japanese disdain for Koreans really worked out well for the Koreans

Fuck gooks, Koreaboos kill you're selfs

pipe down

Confucian ideas still exist within the frameworks of many asian societies today (particularly china). With centuries of time to be able to warp and incorporate confucian ideas into their society, what emerges is an egoist view of the self.

If she said "no white people" you'd have absolutely zero objections though

WRONG

I said that racism and hatred IS NOT bad for the economy.
I did not say that racism is the CAUSE of their booming industry. But i claim, that it's part of it (thats what i write now, not in the posting before).

What do you want to tell me?
That this famous girl is not racist?!

You're more or less saying the same thing. You're going to have to be specific in how important it is than as a "trait" if it doesn't lead to success, especially if really, in any other point you would use it as a negative of other asian nations

I don't think you have what makes success in Asia possible well thought out

That you have a problem with her being racist wen it suits your brand of idpol. Why does it matter at all?

And again not an argument.
Why are you lefties always so stupid and unable to have actual discussions?
Whats next? "Muh, feelings!!!"?

So i said that Asians don't care and don't learn out of the genocides of their past and that the Europeans are the only ones who have self reflections with genocides.
And your argument is basically….. nothing…

I'm 22

I can attest that this is a completely false statement. Self reflection exists in asia, have a look at their cultural history, their religions, etc, an you will see a different perspective emerges; one of self reflection and deep reverence for human life.
political forces are to be blamed, social forces are greater than individual self reflection

How stupid can you be?
Do you live in a Black and White world?

She's going easy on you because you're obviously mentally impaired

I asked questions. You can't just call things an argument or not.

We are. You aren't.

You're really arguing that out in this post not me.

That's not what I was asking, I'm trying to get you to be more specific

God bless the East Asians.

So about which genocides of the past do Asians care? It seems like you don't know anything about asians.

Look, there are, there are whole people gone, in Africa, all the men murdered, all the woman killed or stolen, their traces in history barely a footnote in the conquerors dna, outbred.

Nobody cares, they don't matter to anybody.

Did not know that
is a question.

For me, this is just very very bad behaviour and a sign that you run out of arguments.

I have no idea what you're even going for here.

They didn't even care about the Rwandan genocide 1994.
It was basically forgotten on the next day.

Obviously I was talking about my other posts. Maybe you should post better so you don't get "haha" as a response in surprise.

Bad behavior on Holla Forums

Just like you're forgetting most genocides in European history

I think there were a few?

Don't act like it's not relevant because its just "in the past" and other end of history bs

You didn't ask anything!
You did use a strawman and implied that i was saying that racism is the only reason for their success, while in reality i just said that it's not bad.

Your behaviour is really really bad. You are not able to have a real discussion.
I really wonder when we will hear "Muh, feelings" from you.

That White imperialism for all it's evil, is not going to make white people turn to the left, when the criticism is about the implicit white nature of it.

When white men particularly look at it, they are the alleged victors, and the only ones to lay down their arms for 'moral' considerations. Then they look at demographics and think, fuck this noise I'm now a reactionary.

Since she's a feminist, her whole ideology is "muh feelings"

Europeans forgot about some genocides 1000 years ago, but learned about recent ones.
Africans had a genocide not 1994, they forgot it the next day.
Asians never cared about any genocide.

Do you see the difference?

I fucking asked you to be specific about why you're crying about how rampant racism in Asia is relevant for its success or failures and to elaborate on exactly how or why

I'm the only one really asking anything

That's fucking stupid.

You seem to have forgot about genocides not even 200 years ago.

You failed to show you even thought about it in this post

Racism is perfectly logical leave the Asians alone.

At least we all look the same tho

This isn't /liberalpol/ you cuck

Do you really think all people there dont grieve? That they dont act with regular emotions?
Sure their cultural display for grief and such are different, but the emotional context of a situation like a genocide or a mass killing imprints itself on the population whether they like it or not.

You asked that AFTER you came with your "hahahahaha" and strawman!
How can you justify your bad behavior with something you asked after that?
So i should be able to look into the future?
No, i have not.

No, it's the central psycological draw to fascism and ethno-nationalism, and it's a reaction to a real phenomenon of global capital and pomo retards joining forces. Holla Forums is not paranoid, White countries are under demographic. They just have the wrong prescription.

Euros get all that but with less suicide, more unemployment, and more Muslims, though.

This.
And China has to only form of "Communism" which works.

Asians are based.

Are we still hung up on this

We are on Holla Forums right now.

No one cared about the Rwandan genocide, or cares, even today

lel

Of course we are, because how should it be possible to have an valid discussion with a person like you, who is just using some strawmen every single time she runs out of arguments?
So you are not even trying… you are just shitposting.

So you are saying that the only form of Communism which seems to work is not really Communism?
OK

You are so convoluted, are the histories of each of these continents so perfectly in align with European colonialism? Definitely not.
Are the cultural values and practices so perfectly in line with European? Definitely not.
In any case of comparison on issues this large, if you dont take in the factors of influence, your conclusion may be severely warped.

You're looking at excuses from distracting from me asking you to be more specific on how racism works or does not work in any context when talking about history

Because Asian history and European history are really different and I have a feeling you don't really know much about Asian history.

Yes, you know who cared?
THE FRENCH!
Because they had there military there and they did not intervene.

So Africans are committing a genocide and the ONLY people who care are Europeans, because they didn't stop them from killing themselves!

What exactly are you even saying here

This is why you don't get your education from jpgs you found on the internet

We hear about colonialism and how evil and bad it was every day.
So it seems like we care.

No. He's saying they aren't communist. Communism isn't something that works or doesn't. It's a stage of global historic development we haven't reached yet.

I say that Africans don't care about their own genocide…. but the Europeans do, because they did not stop it.

Not an argument.

{{citation needed}}

What on earth makes you think that the French "cared." Because they intervened? You don't think there was self interest there at all? Do you also think the Americans cared about the Iraqis, or the Afghans? Do they care about the whole world since they have a military base on just about every part of it?

You're a stupid person

No, i got this right.
The Communism in China is the only one that seems to work. So the only possible Communism which is proven to work is the one which isn't Communism based on your opinion.

Way to prove me right

There is no communism in China. What the fuck are you talking about?

It's not based on opinion retard. Communism and capitalism have definite parameters, of which China fits the latter and not the former. Read a book, for God's sake.

Do you see some schools in Rwanda teaching about the genocide? Do you see some education about it? Do you see some official statements about it? Do you see consequences?

The only people who admitted that they did something wrong in the Rwandan genocide are the fucking Europeans who feel guilty because they did not stop it.

The sad fact is that life simply isn't valued as highly in non white countries. Non whites have basically no empathy or any real culture beside bending the knee to the local warlord/god king. They are not equal to white people never forget this.

Read the analects, faggot.

What the fuck are you even saying at this point lol

You can't be specific and you have no apparent comprehensive understanding about history at all, despite a Middle School world history class understanding of Europe being important.

Almost because you don't know the history of anything else everyone else got.

You apparently don't even care about European history so why should I act like you're somehow special lmfao

Hey guys, what is your favourite racist KPOP girlgroup?

I like 2NE1, but they broke up last year :(
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTw-UM5Jy4E

Do i really have to post all those videos about people in China dying in public and people just ignoring it and don't care about it…. or even drive over them?

So why don't you give us the real, true, objective definitions, it at least help me out and post the jpg you got your information from

How about we show something from Eastern Europe instead

Or is that Europe only when its appropriate for your argument

Or how about how Western Europe really doesn't give a shit when we're talking about colonial history? Is that more or less moral? Or does Western genocide not count because its farther in the past?

I mean you're just not being specific and it's not making any sense

news.national geographic.com/news/2014/04/140402-rwanda-genocide-anniversary/
www.cnn.com/2014/04/07/world/Africa/rwanda-genocide-france/
www.aljazeera.com/video/Africa/2014/04/rwanda-marks-20th-anniversary-genocide-20144805534507535.html

Are you seriously basing your view of an entire culture on videos you found on the internet

that's because they can be held liable and sued if they try to help if the person lives

Why don't you do this?
So that the next time when some state tries Communism and it fails again, we can talk about this.
But i guess that your "definition" will just change again, so that you can say "Nooo Communism does work! All those state who tried it just not used the REAL Communism i just made up!"

Exactly and China doesn't meet the parameters for communism but it does for capitalism.

From the Ex-Commie countries?
Sure, do it.

No, my views are based on my own impressions and my own Chinese friends.
While your views are based on your ideology and

Communism is a stateless, classless, moneyless society where private property, wage labor, commodity production, and the value form have been eliminated.

Ignore everything else I said lol

Everything else you said was a strawman.

You don't know what a strawman is.

No it wasn't

You're very insecure about it for a reason. Because deep down you know asians basically aren't human and can only imitate high empathy whites at best (the same way an autistic imitates basic social etiquette without truly grasping it). It's okay.

This is a strawman:

Or if this really should be a question, then let me answer it:
No

It's ludicrous and annoying? I mean are you accusing people right now about giving less of a shit about the dead and knowing you're right and being insecure about it?

What the fuck lol

More human than human u mean…………………………………………………………….

Wait so you're still going to ignore everything but the Eastern Europe bit

So, you don't know. You could have saved yourself the embarrassment and just asked instead of acting like a cunt.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/11/prin-com.htm

Is there a proletariat in China? Does it directly control the means of replicating daily life? Are they selling their labor for wages? Is there still division in society between owner and worker classes?

China isn't fucking Communist, you massively stupid retard.

defend it until he comes back for the other then

Bitch you're already falling apart into incoherency for being exposed for your basic Asiatic inhumanity, go have a drink a get ready for your BIO 201 class.

No, i don't.
Show me the videos of the Ex-Commie countries…. come on.

Show me the videos where a child gets overrun by a car on the street and 20 people just ignore it and walk past and other drivers just drive over it.
Come on.
Show me how Ex-Commie Europe is as bad as China!

They really are delusional.

lol

ok

Talk about how recent genocides have impacted Western Europe because you have an easy to understand comprehensive understanding of how Western Europe is particularly special to the Earth

God I hate Asiatics so fucking much!

So your views are based on anecdotes and your own incomplete views. What studying have you done? Do you even speak an Asian language? Have you even been to any of these countries, you incomprehensible idiot? You're the only one basing things on fucking feelings, you infant.

ohhh… we are talking about this communism! About the impossible dream world Communism!

I actually thought that you mean some form of Communism which is actually able to be at least established (even if it would fail after a few years)!

The brain is an organ, not a muscle you stupid fucking gook.

Fucking subhuman gook go get run over by a truck twice in a farmers market and have all of your country men pass you by.

Pathetic! THEY literally aren't human!

Just like impossible dream world Democracy

What studies have you done?
Yes, i was there, i have Chinese friends, i know about their religion and culture.

shut up whitey

Take your fucking meds dork

Now this is the European empathy towards humanity I was getting told about

So you don't have any examples?
You just change the topic?

You didn't even know what it was until I told you. What do you know about how it would or wouldn't work

One of my chinese friends even openly says that the Millions of starving people during real-Commie-times are responsible for the Chinese population to lose empathy.

Dost thou even learn?

Are Asiatics even human?

Nope.

Oh ok he sounds like an expert.

I knew about your Commie dream world.
I just thought that you would have some brain and would actually talk about some definition of Communism which is actually possible.

I didn't know that we are talking about some perfect dream fantasy world… sorry.

Examples of what part? Genocide and war changing recent Western European history

Are you joking? Just because we don't have video tape of the Napoleonic Wars does not make them fucking irrelevant you clown

He knows more about it than you.

What a dumb bitch. LMAO

Really made me think.

We're dealing with methodological here

Still no examples….
You said that you have videos where people in Eastern Europe are as soulless as chinks?

Where are they?

You claimed that you have them!
So you were lying?

You claimed that Ex-Commie Europe is as bad as China!

not surprised tbh

He cries out in pain…

Every time

Fucking shovel faced Vietnamese make me want to vomit when I seem them. Fucking look like down syndrome aliens.

I claimed Western Europe was too, to be fair

You were avoiding a question, you didn't point out anything.
You changed topic, because you were not able to hold your claim.

This is just…. again… very bad behaviour.
You are just not possible to have a valid discussion.

Thats even better!
Were are your proves?
Do you just claim some bullshit and when we ask you for valid arguments, you change topic?

That's not Holla Forumss argument.

No I wasn't. I wasn't avoiding a question shut the fuck up and listen for once you god damned fool so I don't have to keep joking about how fucking stupid you are

You don't know anything about the history of your own god damned race enough to talk about how its recent wars have influenced its history without talking about how special you are for five straight hours

Why the fuck should I care about your moronic opinion about how asians are violent because you have some friends who told your autistic smooth brain head about genocide on your community college campus

I'm dealing with some high Autism Level europeans

Judging by the history of Europe, life isn't highly-valued there either, faggot.

You're not making sense. You're basically an idiot.

Take your fucking meds Cletus

You're in a state of hysteria.

You mad?

Take

Your

Meds

Cletus

ITT: idpol

No empathy and brains. Ugly too! Yuck! I'd hate the white man if I were asian too

White mans burden demands it. We must colonize them to liberate their culture. It is our duty to spread civilization to that hopeless continent.

God /pol is so stupid that if they accomplished their anuddah shoah dream(fat chance I'm fucking a white guy's wife right now and posting on my phone) then they would be cucked out of bloodline anyway.

This is some humans vs orcs type shit.

Take a walk.

Alright

Read Engels. You know that he would agree.

Subhuman gooks are disgusting I hope they go back to their dog and cockroach eating nations. Fucking autistic down syndrome weirdos.

But user, they have friends that have been there. Obviously this makes them experts in something as broad and varied as Chinese culture.

Chinese have no culture.

I'm sipping my coffee while another guy is screaming about how his dick isn't hard if there's anyone losing here it isn't me

Stop announcing your erection

Rather, they don`t have souls or individuality.

You're talking about Finland

Wtf you talking about you dumb gook cunt you're delirious.

Go lay down.

Your obvious raging erection you're angry about having…it's right there…..

What's impossible about the people that do the work controlling the places in which they work? Read a fucking book you stupid dipshit.

That's a funny way to spell "women".

No, Fins are European for the most part.

Since when is empathy a trait for being a human anyway?

Since humans evolved into social animals?

Since we left Africa.

I'm not the one making sweeping generalizations about nearly 2 billion people you simpleton.
Where? Asia, you dickstain? Your personal anecdotes and those of your friends are worthless. Christ, you're fucking stupid, but that's not surprising.
And? So what? If you own a dog, does that make you an expert on dogs?
Because your friends told you so? You don't know anything about anything. You're an ignorant polyp with a meme tier understanding of the shit you claim to know about.

Just fucking kill yourself, retard.

How does leftypol feel about hapas? They seem pretty racistand effeminate.

I guess that someone like me, with lots of experience and contacts to Asia knows more about Asia than you…. you are just denying the truth

do you happen to be american?

oh shit we have a rwandan on the imageboard, everyone welcome our new friend

great thread btw guys keep it up

Damn, are lefties really this stupid?
There is one guy who claims that every single personal experience is false, as long as it's not written in some book from some Commie:>>1503147
And this guy here claims that it's not possible to know anything about some other country without living there.

Well, I'd expect someone familiar with the school curriculum in Rwanda to be Rwandan. Also if you don't see material about that particular genocide how on earth are you extrapolating that it doesn't exist? I consistently stumble upon articles on it.

You don't know a fucking thing. Deal with your ignorance, retard.

That's not what I said, retard. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that an illiterate pol cuck can't interpret the written word correctly.