Florida prosecutors cover up murder of Darren Rainey, inmate boiled alive

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/03/22/flor-m22.html

By Matthew Taylor
22 March 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-wont-charge-prison-guards-who-boiled-schizophrenic-black-man-darren-rainey-to-death-9213190
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The prison abolitionists were right

kill all cops

Do we have the names of these Officers who did this ? Just asking…

It sounds like that particular property was malfunctioning. Tbh if it were up to me I'd kill the whole lot of you and just start over from scratch.

miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-wont-charge-prison-guards-who-boiled-schizophrenic-black-man-darren-rainey-to-death-9213190

This turned up

>As his punishment, four corrections officers — John Fan Fan, Cornelius Thompson, Ronald Clarke, and Edwina Williams — kept Rainey in that shower for two full hours. Rainey was heard screaming, "Please take me out! I can’t take it anymore!” and kicking the shower door. Inmates said prison guards laughed at Rainey and shouted, "Is it hot enough?"

I think the most fitting punishment is obvious: death by deep frying.

american criminal justice system is fucked beyond repair

I know that the system is the real problem, and that these guards are victims of it also, and that they did what the did because of ignorance and alienation and only being capable of seeing the prisoner as some evil, troublesome "other". I also know that saying they deserve to die is petty, short-sighted moralism, and killing them wouldn't change the system… but it might make these fucking pigs think twice before they torture the next mentally ill inmate to death.

It truly says something about how fucking cowardly and masturbatory fucks like antifa are when they're rather get into streetfights with skinheads and trump supporters instead of going after pigs like these.

They'll go after both you big bitch baby

In the near future ; )

Ted was so fucking right about liberals it's absurd. Too bad he didn't name them more accurately.

You may have point about typical Trump supporters but you do realize white power skinhead gangs are fairly dangerous right? I mean I suppose its pointless but I don't think a total pussy would brawl with them.

Not near close to the danger of the police. You can win fights with skinheads, and you most likely won't be killed or caged if you lose. There are no "wins" with the police; the best you're going to get is some dead cops and you becoming a fugitive that is literally marked for death. This obviously isn't a edgy kid's dream who just wants to engage in some risky masturbation.

Yeah the police are way more dangerous, still you're risking death if you fuck with Combat 18. Anyway antifa was mainly about self defense more than anything since white power skinhead gangs would often target leftists just as much as they would immigrants or ethnic minorities. That being said I am probably just as critical of antifa as you are, it just seems like most people on Holla Forums don't really understand the purpose of antifa.

That might be because antifa doesn't understand the purpose of antifa. I have nothing against people organizing against organized violence, but that doesn't seem like that's the situation in most places. It's either just gang warfare or attacking people who have the wrong opinions.

Yeah I do agree that its degenerated a lot, especially since Trump's inauguration. I really really hate how they tend to fuck up NSBM shows too since that undermines its purpose as well.

Holla Forums reporting in. I'll let you borrow my helicopter to take these correctional officers for a ride.

Give us two so we can throw them into the blades.

Its an insult of pesudo leftists that caught on here.

Provide an example of antifa doing this

Spooky

Spook not, lest the spook spook for thee

edgy little boy

The entire American state apparatus should be executed following any revolution, tbh. It's obscenely degenerate.

Southern justice, finger-lickin' good

No, they aren't victims. Yes, they are the product of their circumstances, but they are absolutely not victims. They are the scum of the earth who have to be wiped away.

y-you too

Is this another load of bullshit like the French guy being 'raped' with the baton?

It's an American prison, so I'm sure the truth is even worse.

No it's not. A man was boiled alive, I think the minor details are irrelevant

A man was boiled alive

read the fucking article you piece of shit

maybe Holla Forums is right, leftism seriously is a mental illness. Fucking pussies like you want to blame all your problems on something/someone else.

I don't want to be edgy but people with serious mental illness that have no chance of recovery should be put down. I mean if that ever happened to me or i ended in a car accident and became a vegetable i rather be dead. The question is who gets to decide that? Also I understand that it's not an easy job taking care of prisoners, same thing with elderly or mentally ill, its a frustrating job and i can understand why they'd vent, but it doesn't make it right, especially torture.

ACAB

Everyone are victims of the system. A happy, healthy person doesn't torture mentally ill people to death, only through substantial alienation can they get to that point.

That sentence barely has anything to do with what I said. I'm not blaming my problems on something/someone else, I'm saying these guards are also victims of the same machine that makes us all into cogs.

'no', it's called free-will you irresponsible idiot; they have the choice of walking away from their jobs. Their actions make them culpable.

I didn't say they were innocent, I said they were also victims.

Hurt people hurt people :^)

When can we do this to them? Remember, retribution, life for life.