REALITY

Humans are an invasive species. Humanity is currently experiencing the end of a massive growth that will end in implosion of the species and a reduction to natural levels. All political ideology is ultimately meaningless abstraction of the human condition.

Anprim's the only ideology I can think of that casually advocates the death of billions. Can anyone else think of any?

Whatever you're gonna propose, better start with yourself, OP. All anprimkids and annilkids need to put the money where the mouth is and hang themselves for being ebul humens.

Everything that has a beginning has an end

but every new beginning is some other beginning's end

-tao te ching

But that's the thing. Nobody needs to do anything, nobody can stop it either. It is the natural course. Humanity will burn out and collapse.

That's why I suggest you go the way comrade Sonic intended.

I can't think of a faster way to burn through the oil reserves than WWIII.

Why not literally burn the oil reserves? That takes at least 2 steps out of your system

Because those are needed to make sure the nukes are launched.

This is your brain on AnPrim

Based thread tbh.

You say the same types of things of us as Holla Forums does of you. Makes you think doesn't it.

Pls read

Im fairly certain icbms run on cryogenic liquid hydrogen though.

Is this literally what Holla Forums has become?

Muh human nature. Boring.

Advertising on Reddit was a mistake.

Holla Forumstardism regularly advocates the genocide of the entire African continent, rounding up all non-whites in Europe and America, hanging all the irrelevant shiters and nuking all nonwhite countries, like in the Turner Diaries.

It would actually be a good thing if they managed to do that they won't since the small population would be easy to kill off with remaining nukes.

Invasive to what exactly?
Earth? We are from earth.
Nature? We are part of nature, please, stop with this fixed idea of nature and humanity.

That's simply not true, humanity is breading faster and more often than ever before, just not in the country's that should be breading.