youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3J2NrXKhg
youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link please?

at last i truly see

What a meme

We wuz neanderthals and shiiiiit fam

Is it weird I kinda like his videos?

I don't agree with him. But he does kinda have a calming voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3S9b03Kkg

Varg is a species of brain eating lice. If you hear nazi sweet nothings in your ear, do not hesitate to call 911

Hes the only far-right guy that doesn't come off as a crazy… Even if everything he says is crazy…

i still have no idea what asmr is?

he's pretty crazy. rip euronymous

He comes off as calm.

Watch Mr. Dapperton if you want full on rightist crazy.

He's completely insane, he just has a relaxing tone. It's just that he isn't a larper like Holla Forums.

Varg believes in his own shit so much that I have to have a deep respect for him. If there was ever some kind of worldwide Leftist revolution, I would wish for Varg to be the one extreme right winger to survive should he ever fight back. Hell if he'd ask for it, I'd even fight him with melee weapons should he want to go out fighting

Never trust a man who stabs another man's back

Every single mentally ill lunatic believes his own shit vehemently.
I don't see any good reason to respect delusional lunatics just because of that.

Despite Stefan being compared as a "right-wing 'Jason Unruhe'", I think Varg fits that title better and I also feel that's why he particularly stands out as someone I could respect
inb4 "respecting Meme-Men"

varg is far more of a larper than Holla Forums because he actually does the live action part. Holla Forums just shitposts between masturbation and high school.

That's because molymeme just says shit to get money.

Is it possible to convert varg to Asser-ism ?

Well I remember sometime last year one user said how "Varg is so reactionary that he surpasses Fascism and goes straight into primitive Communism" so maybe

He wears Russian/Soviet milsurp, so its not that bad of an idea.

Can't you Tankies and Nazbols blame "Jewish Cappies" on his videos or something?

How much more reactionary can you get ?

can't you anarchists also comment on his vids and blame Jewish capitaliats?

This now additionally a Burzum thread

youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3J2NrXKhg

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc