Hey guys, what's your opinion on the conflict in Ukraine and who do you side with?

Hey guys, what's your opinion on the conflict in Ukraine and who do you side with?

Ukraine is a very disturbing place nowadays. The new Western puppet government is openly venerating Nazi collaborators and tearing down statues of Lenin even though 71% of Ukrainians voted to preserve the Soviet system in 1991. But supporting Putin would also be a total joke, so I don't think there's really any merit to supporting either side.

Crimea is full of Russians and was historically part of Russia. The only reason Ukraine got its mitts on it was because of administrative convenience during the USSR. It belongs to Russia by any reasonable measure.

Crimea was an autonomous republic in the USSR for a while, I like microstates so I wish it would happen again.

Ukraine are openly neo Nazis puppets of the US NATO and it's allies.
Russia is just a bunch Putin puppet closet neo Nazis larping with soviet/imperial images because Russia is stronk.

Neo Nazis killing Neo Nazis. Who cares.
Although technically the Ukraine isn't the aggressor, so I suppose they are slightly less wrong.

Anti-imperialist side ie. Ukraine

East-Ukraine and Russia.

Lesser of the evils

When the Ukies put up that statue of the Nazi "hero" in Lviv. I dopped them quick.

Read the definition of imperialism.

Neither

There isn't any lesser of the two evils here, either

Just let them kill each other

Fuck Ukraine tbh, kulaks deserved it

Fascists fighting fascists. The left has no horse in this race.

It's interesting how liberals always insist that Novorussia is entirely fascist so they can't be arsed to have an opinion. The truth is, the amount of actual fascists amongst the DPR and LPR is marginally low. Both areas were fighting for survival for a long time, you can't really stop the more nationalist types from joining your milita in such a crisis. I'm sure in Rojava, you will find some nationalist Kurds as well, eventually. The reason Novorussia doesn't get support from the liberal left is the "muh Putin" narrative, but the ingenuity is clear: YPG, supported by the USA, doesn't fall under that radar. Once you strip away that subtle liberal racism and eurocentrism, there is no actual argument to be made on why Novorussia isn't 100% supported just as Rojava - they seized means of production and gave it to the workers, have people's councils, militas, fucking with oligarchs and resisting literal NATO-installed Nazis.

But, no, how dare they to hoist patriotic flags after Nazis burned down a hospital with people inside while the Western media calls it "fake news"! Those fucking fascists!

Hmm you have to pick between a fascist state which is essentially a EU/US puppet and a pseudo-tankie state supporting fascist separatists

I'll rather be neutral and stay out of it than picking a side

why would I do that?

No they didn't.

The DPR literally banned the communist party from running in elections.

I side with Novorossia.

Fuck Ukraine.

learn your world wars, retard

The fact that we have to side or that there are sides is an illusion, an idea

I'm for the communists in the country, such as Unit #404 and Unit USSR as well as the Communist Party of Ukraine.

This.

I don't remember what happened to the Second International

Shit fighting against shit. Ukrainians are not so nazi but some of them listens to anti-Russian propaganda too much. So it distracts them from real problems. The same about Russia but they have a lot of propagandistic news about Ukraine and less about Sirya. There are some real nazi groups of course but they are not widely supported. But Russia has some too. And they are fucking crazy so they can support Tsarist Russia and USSR and hating jews and immigrants from middle Asia at the same time. And some of them are fighting at Novorossia. IMO this war is useful for both of this porky governments. I'm Ukrainian myself and have some relatives in Russia so you could ask me something if you are interested

Im stongly opposed to any war on European soil. Russians learned nothing from WW2.

it's like picking between Assad and "moderates", neither side deserves any support and if you think otherwise you should suicide.

Neither. The people in the east should have autonomy, but the current "people's republics" seem very much puppets of Russia and don't have the well-being of their people in mind.

I just hope NATO doesn't stick its dick into the meat grinder (too much).