Is Holla Forums ready for President Pence?

Is Holla Forums ready for President Pence?

twitter.com/MaxineWaters/status/844170858159636480

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sKpzmojjfU
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-offered-chris-christie-vice-president-role-before-mike-pence/
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage-ruling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comrade Pence shall purge all trap threads from this board.

Does she actually have power or is she just another famous butt-blasted liberal Hillary's cunnilingeur?

Meh.
Grandstanding.
I highly doubt that idiot has anywhere near the requisite votes in the Senate to begin impeachment, let alone get Trump removed from office.Especially since the Republicans have a majority.

Mike Pence is objectively worse then Trump because he's not stupid enough to embarrass himself in public and can fake being a "moderate" like Bush.
Besides, i doubt the republican majority will even let impeachment go through since Trump has proven himself to be an easily manipulated retard. He's giving the GOP almost everything they ever wanted.

Just another butt-blasted liberal.

Will Liberals please shut the fuck up about Trump already? At this point I want him to be impeached just so they'll stop crying about Emperor Adolf Mussolini Trump already.

didn't see this thread, posting these here too

Trump wanting those huge cuts to pell grants scared me enough, I'd take a Bush era Republican over that if they wouldn't cut it

Well, the salt would be nice.

Please no

If Democrats banded with the neocons and centrist Republicans who still hate Trump he could easily be removed.

Is Pence better or worse?

They need to watch comrade Dore.

Worse he straight up wants war with Russia, he's a religious nut that wanted to literally shock the gay away, and he's just generally batshit crazy

Honestly

It's shit all the way down

There's no situation right now that's a win for the American people

It just depends how you like the taste of your shit

But Pence is shit. Absolute shit. Gigantic bullshit. He just looks like a charming gay old man, but he's competent at his shit where Trump is a dumbfuck, but that's incredibly dangerous.

It depends if you want someone who can easily slip up and cause catastrophe or someone who can easily cause catastrophe on purpose

Pence is more competent and thus more of a threat.

Pence is a Bible thumper Cheney, just less autistic than Trump.

The liberals would try to get rid of him too if they could get rid of Trump. And then they'd have President Ryan.

Reminder that both Hillary and Pence are associated with The Family, a radical Christian organization with a ton of power in Washington whose goal has been to get a Pence-type in the Presidency.

Don't get it twisted

He's not an Old Man

It would somehow lead to this turtle - skull bastard

Pence is a competent politician who helped Cheney get the Patriot Act pushed through Congress. He's much worse.

Delete this!!!

McConnell looks like post-surgery Ebert.

the funny thing is that even though if he was president and that he would be worse than trump for dems and libs is that they'd probably complain about him far less than they do trump. He'd be able to get away with much more than trump did.

Oh boy, democracy.

That quote, I think Lincoln said it, that he'd rather live in autocratic Russia than covet USA.

Just kill me now honestly

trump proved competency is irrelvant. he just lets him team deal with it.
what you need is a teflon front man who can aquiesce the public.

I feel like Pence would rather pass out pocket bibles than copies of atlas shrugged to his staffers

Protip: The religious right all adhere to a mixture of Ayn Rand and prosperity gospel and other such Calvinistic things.

Only if they didn't care about ever getting elected again.
A lot of them are in districts that went heavily for Trump.
It's tantamount to career suicide.

The Traps Are Going To Be In For A SHOCK!

Absolutely, but in a weird way they end up "virtue signaling" for back of a better term in different ways with their legislation.

You have an overly-rosy view of the accountability of these representatives. All the bleating in the world won't remove the R from next to their name and that's what really matters

Clinton must not be allowed to put the brakes on this accelerationist disaster. lock. her. up.

No. Competency not being a prerequisite doesn't mean it isn't preferable.

Ireland is the worlds communication center, microsoft, apple, google.. they all have their servers there, whenever a server park is build somewhere in Europe, it's done by the Irish (not even memeing here, look it up).

Now is it a coincidence, that an Irishman is becoming president because some people, somewhere have seemingly unexplainable acces to whatever servers need to be openend to create an Irish presidency?

Would the Russians want an Irish presidency, would the Jews, would a 300 pound hacker in his moms basement? None of that makes sense, they would have openend the servers to create a Bernie "nothing to see here just a secular chosen one sight-seeing commie blocks in the USSR, and more welfare to buy tendies" Sanders presidency.

No, the 25th Amendment creates a process for the removal of a mad king. It also covers if the president is in a coma. If I remember right, it came after Woodrow Wilson had a stroke, and his wife took over in secret.

Do you guys think Pence will be even better at accelerationism? Personally I don't, Trump is quite obviously an idiot who makes a mockery of the Government by being in it, but Pence is a very well put together smooth talker who's straight up evil.

The point is Pence is only more dangerous if he's a better at distracting people than Trump.

accelerationism doesn't mean what you think it means

you fell for a meme

I want in on this Hiberian conspiracy

Are you serious or just memeing?

Which Pence?

I fail to see how Trump is accelerationist

He simply allows the same old narrative to continue along as planned

If anything he's a decelerationist

I thnik op means Steve "Pence" Bannon

Maxine Waters is loony corporatist democrat, she was talking about how Freddie Mac etc were crisis free just few years before it crashed
youtube.com/watch?v=3sKpzmojjfU

You may want to sit down for this.

Isn't there a way to impeach the whole ticket so we get the next in line of succession?

On the other hand, why bother with impeachment at all?

Where does Trump getting tricked into picking Pence after trying to pick Governor fatass first fit into all of this?

Y'all talking about impeachment like it means removal from office.

You think Christie is anything but his bitch boy? He never wanted him. He made fun of him publicly.

Mike 'turn the fruits into vegetables' Pence

That's the goal of impeachment. You're right but colloquially impeachment really means "impeached and removed from office as a result"

I don't think anything except what everyone reported on the situation
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-offered-chris-christie-vice-president-role-before-mike-pence/

thats pretty vague, it lines up with how everyone said she would win even though she didn't, even though it seems like what they meant was that she'd be offcially declared winner and later turns out she wasn't. Also was the 21 the day that it was official that trump was gonna be president? If not then that hurts this time travel thing.

Lol no it doesn't line up with shit. Please point me to the mainstream news that declared her the winner (not that she "was going to" win"

Yeah, I 'member that going around. "Sources" tends to be full of shit. They have to write articles. No one got in trouble for that article. They just got paid. There's no standard but generating content.

If you "don't think anything" but what you see in the MSM… I don't even know what to say.

Aside from that, you are unaware of Trump being damn abusive to Christie, ridiculing him in public, making him a joke? Oh shit homie, it's intense.

none, but it could be interpreted the way it happen. She was basically declared the winner by almost all the mainstream media due to polls, a lot of people assumed trump didn't have a chance. Not taking this super serious though, just wondering

If Pence becomes President war with Iran is basically guaranteed. That'll create massive divisions on the right. Then again, if Trump goes to war with Iran the same thing will happen.

That said, what's the chance of Trump actually getting impeached? The Dems would have to get the Reps to go along with it, which seems unlikely at best.

FUCK YOUR REVISIONISM
REVISIONISM

he isn't most likely, unless he does something really really stupid. This happened with obama, everyone who hated him swearing he'd get impeached. It's just trump is even more unpopular than obama is and was thats all.

Libs are delusional as usual. You can't impeach if you don't have any power in the house

You're an idiot, Marx and Engels were both accelerationists, Marx supported free trade…fucking nonreaders man

The same old narrative? LOL

Holla Forums is so gullible that it's fucking laughable. Give me 10 minutes and I can make a long winded futurist post about the spectrum and they would eat it right up.

This'll be good

wew lad you reached levels of pretending to be informed that shouldn't be possible

right, they were accelerationists. but acceslerationism isn't what you think it means. Read Marx.

cliffs: accelerationism does not mean make things as shitty as possible really fast. and you really need to read marx.

If Mike Pence becomes President, will we likely see this get abolished ? edition.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage-ruling/

I'm responding to Holla Forums fanfiction about Kaine being married to a time-traveling, gender swapped Pence

How up your own asshole do you have to be to give a knee jerk "fake news" response to this post of all things?

Everyone is…because that was the narrative played on MSM during almost the entire cycle. I can't tell if I'm being trolled here.

well, I doubt if it did happen that it'd happen very quickly

Honestly, if this spells the end of the Democratic party as we know it, I hope they keep down this path. They're fucking nuts and everybody who used to vote for them is waking up quickly. Their open public embrace of the deep state has to be the last straw.

Stop this meme, he wanted to use funding for aids research for gay conversion therapy, but that didn't include electric shocks.

Suuuuuuuuuuuure

I'd actually really like that, because I grew up under george bush. I can deal with an old, casually racist super religious white guy as a president. I was not prepared to have an ass clown like donald trump as president. That's why I actually wanted ted cruz to win, just because he was the flavor of shit that I was used to smelling whenever I heard the news.

That's a meme, not an argument. Are you really that retarded?

Stefan Molyneux is that you?

you got it, now go.

nothing wrong with that tbh

the funniest thing about this is that trump or a right-winger like him will be responsible for nuclear armageddon with ww3 against china

because catfish leftists and liberals would never start a world war…surely clinton's talk about russia's hacking was justified and would not lead to a conflict….

Maxine Waters is an intellectual giant.

is he with the Bogdanoffs? Can I get a quick rundown?

leftards on suicide watch. Pence is so much better than Trump