Despite Trump’s anti-immigrant hysteria, US polls show broad support for immigrants

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/03/20/immi-m20.html

By Eric London
20 March 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

· 62 percent oppose the building of a wall along the US-Mexico border.

· 77 percent believe undocumented immigrants are “less likely” or “about as likely” to commit crimes than US citizens.

· 68 percent oppose suspending all immigration of Syrian refugees to the US.

Trump is anti illegal immigration mostly.
Polls in America are usually bunk and have a liberal bias

keep doing wildly unpopular things. we accelerationist now.

truly, leftists are the asshat ideology of planet earth

Wtf are you high

not to be a liberal but he did lose the >popular vote

butthurt

i guess i shouldn't be surprised that a Holla Forumsyp has such a weak grasp on reality

the majority of the electorate doesn't vote

Then they're pretty irrelevant when referring to "popularity" and "winning" as that post was responding to.

Why is this Trot garbage peddled so much? Does Holla Forums not know superior lefty mags like Monthly Review exist?

I'm sorry but this is a revolutionary board not a hangout for pseudo-left revisionist collaborators.

So not a board for Trotskyists then? You know, the ideology named after the guy who famously allied with Zinoviev? Good to know.

Literally not an argument, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Suit yourself, Zinovievite.

If you're OP just start posting more than wewsews and other Trot garbage in the future. Thank you very much.

Ask them about Sanctuary cities, people don't want to be mean, people given a choice between their interests and illegals, will not support illegal immigration, at all. Even white liberals when it comes to it.

This meme of "wanting better control of security automatically means you are anti-immigration" needs to fucking die already.

What was wrong with Zinoviev?

Other than being a political rival or Stalin-senpai, that is.

I hate this meme
He won the popular vote in the majority of states, that how US elections work you dumdum

dude, more people voted for shillary than trump, you cant twist the numbers to change that. just accept that trump doesn't represent popular opinion in the USA.

He's incredibly unpopular by just about every definition unlike Bernie. Feel free to back up your rebuttal with sources any time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
He won the popular vote in 30 states, plus 1/3 of Maine. That makes him the objective winner.

No one can be this retarded

top kek, stop posting any time

Socdems are generally allowed here

Can we adress for a second "faulty polling data", while most polls during the election were faulty in states Trump won, they were not in states he didn't. Clinton still won the popular vote while Trump won the electoral.

Do not. Take This. As Support of Clinton

I'm saying that the polling data is probably right and all you can do is clutch pearls and shriek "MYYY LEFTIST BIASS LEFTISTTT NO TAKE" while a widely unpopular president begins to shift the politics of many Americans over every retarded policy position he makes, especially healthcare.

If the Mexicans are kept in their country, would it accelerate a revolutionary effort?

MAKE AMERICA… Pretty much the same again…

Rightists are fucking retards

That's why raising class consciousness in the US is the most important thing we can do in the short term.

when will you learn?