How do we stop the race baiting from both sides? I don't think the real left has anything to gain from it

How do we stop the race baiting from both sides? I don't think the real left has anything to gain from it.

Who could possibly be behind trying to get people to focus on race rather than on class…

Nice bait pol

What's the bait, dimwit? Far right keep gaining ground as people focus on race instead of class.

Raise class consciousness.

Amber on Chapo Trap House made a good point about the stupidity of idpol on a recent episode. Don't ask why there aren't more female billionaires, ask why there are billionaires.

nice try white devil

And you just made a thread about race instead of one about class, dumb cointelpro

Get rid of the you cant be racist against whites meme first of all.

It's not about race. It's about stopping race baiting.

Leftypol is a lost cause

I just refuse to recognize identities other than class. If someone tries to coerce me into talking about any other identity I control the conversation and bring the issue straight to class. Before trying to control the actions of others you need to be the change you want to see.

once again proving to be the most retarded flag on this site

Kek

A thread died for this.

Gulag the everloving fuck out of them, and when they're cutting timber from 5:30am to 9:00pm, they won't have time to shit up twitter with idpol

People don't want to live in multiracial societies.

Hope yours ends up being one

Unpopular opinion time. Unfortunately we should focus on race a little bit. Liberals hating on the designated shit group (straight white men) have left them open to recruitment from the far right. Both the far right and the liberals in this system are agents of capitalism by distracting us from class. We're right to recognize this but all too often I see people making the mistake that we should therefore ignore race. What we should do instead is be ready to engage with the issues of race and tie them back to class struggle. Specifically we should be able to articulate and demonstrate that we are open to any race (or other identity) unlike the liberals who will shame certain groups or the righties who will exclude them. Liberals and fashies are actively recruiting people on the basis of race after emphasizing the issue to unaffiliated people. We should construct our dialogue according to the world as it is rather than how we'd like it to be and take advantage of the agitation that our adversaries have already done for us.

Thoughts?

Let me post your image again.

It uses the same word for both groups "antagonize". When Muslims get "antagonized", that means bombs getting dropped on their homes and white phosphorous sprayed on their people. When "whites and Christians" are "antagonized" that means mean tweets and clickbait articles.

By using the same fucking word for two very different actions, it's trying to directly compare the plight of Muslims and white Christians and gloss over the fact that these "antagonisms" not even in the same league.