Corporate tool Samantha Bee smears journalist Glenn Greenwald and likens him to Alex Jones

Watched this moron's show for the first time today and saw this awful segment on the deep state, calling it a "far-right and far-left conspiracy dream" and she plasters Greenwald's face next to Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh. Apparently acknowledging that a permanent political class in the United States exists is akin to believing that water is turning the frogs gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgPjJqmCrbY

Other terrible bits:

Compares deep state 'conspiracies' to area 51 conspiracies @ 3:17

Says that Hillary lost "because of e-mails and she's a woman" @3:40

I hope that segregation support cunt gets the most painful cancer imaginable and dies

Why did the daily show correspondence feel self important enough to have their own god damn television shows copying the daily show except Aasif Mandvi

I'm not used to see her because I'm an eurofag, but she is a cute liberal that made me laugh after the election…but she isn't leftist stuff

I hated this bitch back when i watched the daily show but somehow she's gotten worse over time.
Remember after the election when she started bashing the anti-trump protesters and played a video of liberals hugging cops to demonstrate how to protest the "right way"

She's like a really rich mom you knew from some parent teacher conference who was the most vocal person in the room and just would not shut the fuck up with her fake laugh because she's a trophy wife and she's never been good at anything else in her life

Why is the idea there are all kinds of horrible poisons in our water that may be influencing our behavior and development so controversial on this board? You're a bunch of blue pilled cucks.

give us more of the chemical

because it would be easily proven but you're still retarded enough to believe in something blantantly and demonstrably false
the water has poison in it to be sure, it's just because porky don't wanna pay to maintain water for proles, not some intentional conspiracy (which must involve thousands of conspirators but not a one has come forward)

The deep state is full of jews and is therefor and anti-semetic conspiracy and not true either.

Just like there is no cultural marxism or soros network because those are jewish also, so you're nazi if you believe it.

>"We've been introduced to so much of their subculture's fascinating slang…
hmmm

>"Just to be clear, that was the nation's number one cable [airquotes] news station [/airquotes] mainstreaming one of the far right and far left's favorite conspiracy fever dreams [breath] straight into our president's gullible eye-holes."

This porky piece of shit said far worse against Sanders and Stein during the actual election. Remember to webm so that you don't give clicks.

>cue three-part montage of CNN segments explaining this

Christ, Glenn Greenwald and Kurt Eichenwald keep mixing up in my head, even though they couldn't be more different. If Sam Bee started shitting on Kurt Eichenwald for all the wrong reasons, it would be hilarious.

I'm working on converting it.

Liberals have always hated real journalists this is no surprise to anyone. Attacking fucking Glenn Greenwald is a new low though.

I'm waiting for her to become Lucille Bluth in a year or two.

I'll say this, you always seem to be on point when criticizing women.

WebM version

The fourth filter is 'flak', described by Herman and Chomsky as 'negative responses to a media statement or [TV or radio] program. It may take the form of letters, telegrams, phone calls, petitions, lawsuits, speeches and Bills before Congress and other modes of complaint, threat and punitive action'. Business organizations regularly come together to form flak machines. An example is the US-based Global Climate Coalition (GCC) - comprising fossil fuel and automobile companies such as Exxon, Texaco and Ford. The GCC was started up by Burson-Marsteller, one of the world's largest public relations companies, to attack the credibility of climate scientists and 'scare stories' about global warming.

For Chomsky and Herman "flak" refers to negative responses to a media statement or program. The term "flak" has been used to describe what Chomsky and Herman see as efforts to discredit organizations or individuals who disagree with or cast doubt on the prevailing assumptions which Chomsky and Herman view as favorable to established power. Unlike the first three "filtering" mechanisms — which are derived from analysis of market mechanisms — flak is characterized by concerted efforts to manage public information.

Total liberal postfactualism. Zizek is right to call our attention to this.

you have shit taste sir

She's a talentless piece of shit, born from money, and the daughter of the most corrupt fuckwit in the democratic party.
I get so fucking mad just seeing her disgusting face.
Pic Related is her corporate cock-sucking daddy.

Oh wait, nevermind, i thought that was amy shumer, they look the same.

I wonder who's behind this

You were right about her being talentless though.

Michael Hayden already cleared this up. The US has a permanent government that is totally not a deep state apparatus.

any schumer isn't the daughter of chuck schumer, he's her father's cousin or something

I don't know how but I still find it fucking amazing to see these two-faced supposed liberals actually defending the fucking CIA and NSA.

Does he think he's Benjamin Franklin?

Samantha 'Pull the trigger on Every Nigger' Bee has got some fucking brass neck on her.

cringey as fuck, how does she even have a career?
american tv sucks

She's a liberal white lady who says liberal talking points while reassuring her liberal audience that everyone else is stupid and brainwashed.

She's entitled to a cable tv show, she's a strong liberal woman.

Holy shit the cognitive dissonance

Did John "it is the current year" Oliver unironically defend the CIA now that Trump is in power? Even after he went to Snowden and interviewed him.

All these shitty liberals who aren't even funny are making bank off Trump: SNL, Colbert, Seth Meyers, and current year man are all exploding, why add another unfunny cunt in the mix?

guys… pol was right

yes