How do you find/get funding for your goofy local revolutionary leftist group of 10 friends?

How do you find/get funding for your goofy local revolutionary leftist group of 10 friends?

Is there realistically any way to solicit liberals, China, Vietnam, business unions, ???, to get even a bit of cash? (I'm talking like almost nothing 500-10k)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensocietyfoundations.org/contact-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got you fam

nice try fbi
i bet you wanted him to use paypal as well

t. not the feds

honestly, if that was possible I'd contact him. I'd probably lie to get it, and lie what it was used for, but still.

is there any way that is possible?

No, it's a meme

You have to pony up the money yourself OP, sorry. If you can find a way to get it illegally and not get caught, that can always work.

Do it like the Bolsheviks — rob a bank.

That was easier back in the old days though.

Today it's borderline impossible. DNA, fingerprinting and CCTV have put honest criminals out of work.

PawPaw Soros is not bad for a billionaire, Dude's a legit Marxist, really believes in communism and social justice. When he's in the office he wears a Tshirt that says 'social justice paladin'. Soros' been funding our antifa branch for years. even helped me pay my student loans and transgender pills. He is a total BRO and I am eternally thankful for him. Seriously give him a call.

>opensocietyfoundations.org/contact-us

how far can you stretch 'reading Althusser' into community work?

Give people in your community free neck massages.

You can totally rob a bank and get away with it today.

The problem is there's no way to actually get the money in the goddamn bank.

Only thing you can do is rip away the cash machine and that's way too much trouble for what's inside there, considering that you can hardly do it yourself.

husband wife massage class

well, people in canada sometimes get away with like $1500 from some teller or shit. but they're facing serious consequences for almost no reward. i think mostly drug addicts that wouldnt mind getting a warm jail cell

How? Talking about a serious amount of money here. I mean yeah sticking up the teller is an option but it won't get you much and in most branches I see, the tellers are behind bulletproof glass anyway, and furthermore there are doors that will lock behind you if the alarm goes off. Most importantly, there are cameras everywhere that ensure you will never get away with it, combined with the forensics you leave behind.

I feel like if I could make a serious amount of money on my own, I probably wouldnt do leftism and would instead go to art school and fuck bitches

I mean I guess I can't say there's no way to do it, if you have a crew and guns, but without killing people I don't see how. You'll have to put down either guards or the first wave of cops.

If you need anything- money, weapons, gaming implements- just confiscate it in the name of the revolution. Property is theft, anyhow. Appropriation is a legitimate form of resistance.

that's exactly the case. the reason this kind of robbery is rarely seen anymore is because the only people who do it are absolutely desperate. there's no money in banks or in stores, the only places where this happens a lot is where it's easy to get guns, which is a shame because then dumbasses can use this as an argument for not letting people have guns.

that's the point user, the money is literally inaccessible. the vault can't be opened, and besides, what guarantee is there that you're ACTUALLY gonna find money in a vault? None. People store various kinds of valuables in a vault: jewels, property deeds, hell, there are people that store things with no actual value in a vault. You can literally go and have a bank teller store a jar of your own piss into the vault.

Besides, one of the huge issues with banks since the very start is that they never actually carry the cash they claim to possess.

But even if there is a lot of money inside, or if you have a fence for the valuables, the tellers can't open the vault, there are systems to prevent it. the robbers know all this stuff and don't even start getting involved in such a wild goose chase. If they wanted to do it, they would, it's simply not profitable when you consider the effort and the jailtime if something goes wrong.

I already try to do that all the time user, they don't seem to appreciate it very much though

Honestly I would legitimately consider robbing organized crime? Ultimately not THAT much more risky than getting the heat for a bank robbery.

3 words: Multi Level Marketing

b/c they'd torture and kill you?