The Trump-Russia narrative is so strong among liberals one of them unironically supports Pinochet lol

The Trump-Russia narrative is so strong among liberals one of them unironically supports Pinochet lol

I don't think John Schindler actually supports Pinochet. He's just reached a level of Russia hatred that shouldn't be possible. Seriously, the guy utterly despises Russia with every fiber of his being.

If only Trump was just a bit like Allende.

Is this what a dialectical synthesis of liberalism and ancapism looks like?

not surprising when many of them supported the CIA after the vault7 leaks

liberal fascism soon

That still amazes me. How pure must their ideology be to support the CIA?

Really enjoying Trump's presidency, tbh.

Well this is kinda funny, but if this becomes a popular I don't want to live on this planet anymore

woke CIA is seriously favorite part of modern politics now.

He's making a list..

checking it twice..

god Joy Reid is literally a fucking hillary shill. i dont really like using all the trump-fanboy names for hillary but fuck, this is some shillary shit

Schindler is a neocon former CIA who got fired for texting his dick to some cunt

I prefer Killary personally

Does anyone else feel a bit nervous about this? Between liberals (who hate us more than the fascists tbh) calling for a military coup, Sargon & co embracing Pinochet because the "violent left" must be stopped, and the rise of the alt-right, it seems like every corner of the political mainstream is becoming open to the idea of free helicopter rides.

Neocons like Pinochet. They put him in power. Stop pretending to be retarded please

hurr

Neoconservativism is just a foreign policy that promotes American interventionism under the guise of democracy building. Liberal and neocon are not mutually exclusive. For instance Hillary Clinton is a neocon liberal.

Someone should make a meme with Hillary and the CIA hanging Trump with Pinochet smiling in the clouds

That doesn't mean Schindler is a liberal in the accepted sense of American political discourse. He's a neocon conservative republican

#MakeLiberalismLeftistAgain

That morass of meaninglessness where words have no definitions? Fuck that. Call shit what it actually is.

Trump just said to Merkels face they might have something in common, getting snooped on by Obama lel.

Her fucking face

As long as they don't culturally appropriate Wall from us.

There's very, very little difference.

What is the difference? Obama is just a capitalist fucking people over while wearing a human face.

Oh you'll learn the difference once Drumpf budget austerity and tax cuts kick in followed by massive increase in military spending and the repeal of Obama care

Kissinger is not a neocon. He's a realpolitik douche whereas neocons are wrapped up in their idealism. Kissinger and his ilk actually butted heads a lot with the og neocons.

The origin of the term "neocon" explicitly comes from the American liberal institution and the first neocons were democrats that crossed the aisle. Your derision is meaningless if you have no idea what you're talking about

Oh no

Most of this fucking board lives on their parents health insurance plan you'll lose that edge very soon

oh shit i forgot about that, before i was a leftist but now I'm a #ShillforHill

Even that faggot Paul Ryan is keeping that

This truly sounds like a nightmarish dystopia we're headed into, we didn't know how lucky we were to have Cool Black Man as president.

He was my President

So what you #StumpforTrump now?

It's all shit. Cool Black Man was objectively less shit.I also forgot right to work laws on the federal level

The economy is speeding towards a cliff already. We are riding a bubble into a depression. It doesn't matter what Trump cuts. It is all going to get cut anyway before the next huge war. Porkys are going to start cannibalizing one another in order to keep growing their profits in a world that is already totally under capitalist control.

And you are worried about mean words.

Quit falseflagging, Holla Forums.

Cool Black man did everything without the scrutiny Trump gets for taking a smelly Dump. Cool Black man would never have been allowed a near coup by the former Government and NatSec State.

At least Trump ended free trade nonsense and was the first President to reverse the Globalisation fetish

Why the fuck would anyone care about Trump getting any scrutiny. Trump wouldn't be getting any fucking Scrutiny if he was well spoken non Orange fuck. It's all about appearances with the media and most liberals. Most people here either voted for Sanders or didn't vote at all

You fucking imbecile, because Obama laid the tracks, pushed well on from Bush, and then you Liberal faggots and then media act like Trump is the worst monster in the world, when Obama laid the ground for a monster to reak havoc.

What will happen is back to no scrutiny once the 'good' side get the CIA to fuck up the elected President and pretend nothing happened.

It's actually disgusting really.

Fuck off Holla Forums I fucking hope The CIA the media and the deep state fuck Drumpf in the mouth real hard impeach his ass cause a civil war and have a bunch of obese mobility scooter Breitbart reading motherfuckers shot and put in death camps

And GWB laid the tracks for Obama and Clinton paved the way for Bush and so on and so forth. Can we please all stop it with the great man theory? It's super unhelpful

And there it is. Liberal Obama loving faggot only cares his team are out of power.

I care for the collapse of American society and way of life

And the destruction of the white race

The point is the dangerous one was Obama, the cool Liberal, who did it by stealth because the media thought he was great. Bush had his media backers but was under scrutiny, Trump has turned them so retarded they want a war with Russia ffs and literal Coup.

You are high on your own supply of election agitprop Holla Forums.

Liberals are using Russia as a shit test for conservatives and an attack angle on Trump. No liberal including Hillary Clinton actually advocated or wants a war with Russia

She wanted a no-fly-zone in a region where Russia controlled the air space.

It always comes down to spooks with identitarians, doesn't it?

So did Obama. Did she say No fly zone and Russian planes are shot down? Election rhetoric and real life are different things.

Ask Drumpf about his plans on labouring China a currency manipulator on day one and banning Muslims

labelling*

She doesn't say it in those terms, but said no-fly-zone in the debates. Trump explained what that meant and asked her to defend that position but she changed the topic to avoid exposing her insane foreign policy.

I really don't think you're doing yourself any favors by taking at face value that these separate "factions" within the US governmental apparatus are really as dichotomous as you're presenting here. Not to mention that it's kind of revisionist to pretend the vast majority of the country was looking at GWB with any real scrutiny in the lead up to the the Iraq war or even immediately after.

He didn't explain shit. Holla Forums extrapolated no fly zone to mean world war 3 she was asked this specifically in the debates and she said she would use "leverage" to bring the Russians to the negotiating table.

Also this ducking moot anyway since Aleppo was fully re-taken like a week after the election by the time she took office her no fly zone would be protecting ISIS in Raqqa and the East of Syria with the moderate headchoppers pretty much all dead

what's next ? marxist-leninists working with anarchists ? unruhe becoming a syndicalist ? leftcoms getting out of their armchair ?

no, he definitely does. he was a CIA spy ffs.

kys!

You have to go back

I unironically want this to happen. A paradigm shift like that on the Left could make us unstoppable tbh

This is probably the fifth time I've seen this tweet. It is triggering everyone lol