What did they mean by this? Why is Demiurge Max Stirner?

What did they mean by this? Why is Demiurge Max Stirner?

kek. what is this from?

demiurge overlord

Overlord, the edgier, MA-rated version of Sword Art Online. Imagine Kirito is a lich necromancer

Stirner was blonde.

The mango is good for reaction images

History is a set of lies agreed upon.

I want to hug Clementine.

I lolled

JUST FUCKING WATCH LOG HORIZON

Overlord is better than SAO but not by much. I mean, you can't really expect much from isekai either way.

Thanks for revealing the truth.

The problem is that the gnostic belief system holds the material to be transient and unimportant while the spiritual alone is what we should care about. They view the demiurge as an adversary who created the (false) material world to distract people from spiritual truth. It's like the complete inversion of materialism. Stirner being their ultimate evil makes perfect sense.

this tbh. One of the plot points of the first season is the MC creating an artificial monopoly and then using the capital from that to create political power. ofc, it's PURE ideology and presents him as a benevolent overlord

Isekai could be a great genre, there's a lot of posibilities, and there are a bunch of examples of good isekai (shoujo isekai tend to be high tier).

Autistic interpretations make everything worse [spoiler] but this one is pretty cool, my nigga.

Well, wasn't he? He was an autist more interested in a comfy town than domination.

Is "isekai" the name for this genre? There definitely does seem to be alot of shit, like RE:Monster. I don't think I've ever seen anything so Mary Sue before in my life.

it's been a while since i've seen but did he not end up abolishing private property via the monopoly?

this is the only demiurge i recognize

keep spreading the word

he ends up buying the guild bank, which means he effectively controls all property within the Akihabara zone

I think I might be too autistic to actually understand what materialism means

an ideological system according to which reality is shaped by material conditions (i.e. economy, society, nature, etc.) as opposed to idealism, which advocates that it's the other way around.

Overlord would be so much better if the writer understood political ideology

That's true of lots of authors