US air strike on a mosque in Syria has killed at least 50 people. Up to 300 people were inside the mosque at the time...

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/air-raids-mosque-aleppo-kill-dozens-170316195046804.html

US air strike on a mosque in Syria has killed at least 50 people. Up to 300 people were inside the mosque at the time. The strike was apparently intended an "Al Qaeda meeting place" across the street.

Drone attacks are up 400% under Trump so far, so what the fuck, maybe we should have been happy with Obama's 'imperialism with a human face' after all

bruh, thats low.

Wow Muslims are so violent man

Any amount of capitalist state attacks on ordinary people are terrible.

Don't be stupid, 5x deaths is better than 1x deaths, even if both should be opposed.

They had Ben Stiller on TYT?

So a bunch of mosque-attending reactionary child rapists and future violent islamists were killed

Sad!
Many such cases!

I also agree with drone strikes, profiling, and preemptive nuclear strikes but only when used against Sam Harris

Just make sure to tell him you had good intentions in killing him before doing so.

Anglo Consequentialism is an inherently violent ideology too dangerous to leave alone. Any preemptive attack on Sam Harris is justifiable because it's for the greater good.

Vae Victus

kek'd

Indeed.

Most the people killed in this raid were civilians. Since you're celebrating civilians getting killed I hope nothing but misery and sadness afflicts you. Piece of shit.

victis you uncultured twat

I guarantee you think Muslims actually just hate westerners because they're brown and Muslim too

Even they admit they hit the wrong target

Everyone America kills is a jihadist, the complete retard's guide to political discussion online.

t.kurd or one of them "moderate" rebels

just stop LARPing as a non-bootlicker

We all know who wins from this

Trump is the true face of American imperialism and global capitalism writ large. His actions will help radicalize liberals in western countries (or at the very least make them shut the fuck up and get out of the way.)