Why don't you spread your leftist ideology through social networks, user?

Why don't you spread your leftist ideology through social networks, user?

Because I spread leftist ideology through my seminal fluids.

I spread it through videos about games

why yes i am severely autistic

Because it doesn't matter. Even most people here are useless lifestylists. You need people who are literally willing to die to destroy capitalism, and society is not yet so degenerate that anyone is going to risk their lives in a civil war to change the system.

It didn't have to be like this.

The worse capitalism gets the more armchairs are sold leftcoms and so the rate of profit can be sustained forever. Correct material conditions will never exist.

nice shoop

Because social media is for faggots.

But everyone is a victim of culture. People aren't willing to die for communism because communism has been subjected to intense propaganda. There lies a difference between "lifestylism" and active manipulation of peoples subconscious values on a sometimes personal level.

if it was a shop I would have explained the PKK/YPG shit better.

It's useless. Go to political events, gatherings, talk to people, talk to your political adversaries IRL, seize the mic and hijack events, agitate. Social Media is a lost cause.

Of course that's the top comment on a NYT article, that's the status quo. That doesn't mean social media doesn't offer visibility for "alternative ideas" to a large audience.

I believe that the material conditions exist such that people are willing to hear real leftist alternatives, and that avenues of communication are sufficiently strong that these ideas can reach a large audience. If they don't, the next financial crises will just be met with right-wing populism.

Because I don't have any social network.
I hate people and the only thing I want from anyone is distance.

Because I only use them to try and fuck grills.

'>You need people who are literally willing to die to destroy capitalism

Why don't you bring up communism while you try and fuck girls so they associate communism with fucking?

I'd sooner watch this earth be swallowed up by the sun than have a commie society full of normies.

I guess I've always felt that the government has such easy access to all my information that it doesn't really matter whether or not I post my picture on facebook.

Because if I fuck it up they'll not like communism.

Congratulations, you're a bitch.

You're a bitch too tbh

it's when you hide, that they truly have you

Fuck you nigga, you expect me to tell some liberal bitch about seizing the MoP when she's got my dick in her mouth? I ain't risking getting blue balls and a rant about muh 100 gorgillion to get some dumb slag to join some mautist group at best.

It just doesn't work. There have been social science studies done, posting about politics on social media doesn't change anyone's mind.

Aroused women are the most susceptible to ideas they would otherwise never entertain.
Also, make sure you cum inside them - semen contains properties that affect a woman's brain and can cause her to slowly become more like you. If anything, continuous communist creampies is the truest and most effective form of propaganda.

Memebook is already commie-friendly.
Most normies are into LE FUNNY MARXMAN SEIZE LE MEANS OF PRODUCTION shit.
Like Zizek said:the best we can hope for in a revolution is a silent acceptance of the masses.

Being completely sincere here, how is this not good? I know it's not EVERY normie, but I see a decent amount libs posting commie memes or w/e. Irony is the trojan horse.

they dont take it seriously, its a fad for them, they will never risk anything by fighting. the plan is to elevate them, not wiggle car keys in front of their face.

citation needed