In late 2010, Fidel Castro, who no longer held office in Cuba's government...

Wtf happened?

He was an old ass man, age does tragedies to the mind.

Castro was a Jew. Seriously look it up.

90% of Holla Forumslacks are Jews what is your point, fellow white male?

He became senile and lost his brain

Oy vey! Delete this or everyone will find out 90% of Holla Forums posts come from Wall Street.

Well, I don't see why not. Or rather, why it has less right than other capitalist nations.
Pretty much all land has at some point been conquored and settled. Israel has existed for almost 70 years now and most people who live there were born there.
But really, how much time does it take to "gain right to exist"? Does America have the right to exist? Should it be handed back to the indians?
What about South Africa, should that be returned to rightful colonial rule?

Might makes right.

Senility. During the 1990s he began propping up homosexuality too.

of course israel has the right to exist, as well as any other country in the world, the problem starts when they become imperialists and don't respect other countrie's soberanity.

that's like the basics

Be quiet, I haven't gotten my check from Soros yet!

so Israel was a problem from the very fucking beginning

No state and no nation has the right to exist. But Castro probably just meant they shouldn't be nuked or something.

at this point advocating for the total disolvment of Israhell is stupid and won't lead you anywhere, Jews have been living there for several generation for over 60 years so i really don't see any point in deporting them, and it's pretty clear istaelis and palestinians are too much enemies to share a state.
the best would be to return to the original borders proposed by UN (thought the southern parts shoud also be given to Palestine since it's stil majority arab today).

I'd like some more incite into the rest of his statements. What was he calling for? Status quo Israeli state? A two state solution? A one state solution? Pretty vague, OP.

I mean, they are in occupancy of it, so they are using the land. That isn't the problem, the problem is the apartheid of the Palestinian people by forcing them off the land they are in occupancy of specifically farmland and aquifers.

You can't really be suggesting as a supposed "anarcho nihilist" that you support the state of Israel and their claims to Palestinian land?

Of all states, why is this one your pet?

*gasp* n-no he didn't!

No
It isn't

The British Raj was never legitimate, nor is Israel

lmao that will never happen, even the PLO settled for '67 border from what I remember.
Most of the Arab areas in the map are predominantly Jewish by now and they'll never kick out their own citizens.
Palestinians should just be spread evenly across other Arab countries, Palestine is gone.

Long Live Israel

Just because he believes it has a right to exist doesn't mean he's anti-Palestinian or whatever.

Anymore context to his views on it? He could easily believe in a two state solution.