The President of the United States is being triggered by Snoop Dogg now

The President of the United States is being triggered by Snoop Dogg now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE
youtube.com/watch?v=rb1KwiY2mB4
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UtbLlBi8U
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/841724420355944448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does this tweet even fucking mean

Didn't Ted Nugent literally threaten to assassinate Obama without any consequences?

Someone get Trump some goddamn Adderall

And Shillary Clinton too if i remember correctly.

Context: youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE

Snoop D to the O double-G did a music video where he shot Trump, and Trump got buttblasted because he's your average old man on the internet.
I think it's pretty funny because Obama wouldn't acknowledge it. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a music video where Obama gets shot, because typing about it it's ringing a bell. Does anyone remember if there was one?

If Snoop Dogg Lion had shot and killed Obama he'd be shoo-in for 2020

The tweet is great both in and out of context.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=rb1KwiY2mB4
LOL

Bwahahahahha! DRUMPF INSeCURE AS FUCK!

Snoop Dog (R) vs Kanye (D) 2020 election

god shut the fuck up

They'd probably run as the opposite parties tbh

Sounds like he needs a safe space

Wow I thought only SJWs took jokes so seriously!

wtf I hate snoop dogg now

Literally…

What a fascist.
Jailing someone for making fun of you in a music video?

Hahahahaha

Shit, wrong flag.

Why is anyone surprised by this?

Flatbush Zombies did this exact same shit 2 years ago no one gave a fuck.

Hey that's pretty cool I forgot about them for a bit

>What a fascist. communist.
I'm sorry but in this very specific case this is more communist than fascist…

It's obvious now to anyone that's even remotely conscious that the media is colluding with Trump for these tweets and useless stories. He repeats the same pattern and I can tell you from personal experience that PR agencies approve EVERYTHING from their client before submission.

"No"

Notice how virtually no news outlets have commented on this cycle when it's repeated ad nauseum?

News outlets are more and more irrelevant for the greater profit of social medias which are the most vulnerable to this kind of bait.
That's at least something Trump got right.

what annoys me is how Trump diehards type in the exact same retarded way Trump types

exclamation marks should never be used if you're not a teenage girl

Insecure much???

sad!

delet pls

I see you're against all other forms of punctuation as well.

And capitals.

But we're all against that.

:)

How do I do emoticons here?

unicode

😂

?¿?

Aut-righters are right-wing SJW's

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=a4UtbLlBi8U

💦👅😩😫

MY REDPILLS WOULD KILL YOU, TRAVELER

I just cannot watch this windbag. His weird way of enunciating is like nails on a chalkboard.

😂

/squeals!

I DID IT!(USER-CHAN WAS GLOMPED FOR THIS GIGGLESQUEE XD)

🚨🚨🚨 WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO 🚨🚨🚨 YOU ARE BEING DETAINED 👮🏻👮🏻👮🏻 FOR BEING AWAKE DURING REAL NIGGA HOURS 🕐👌🏻😏 PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR REAL NIGGA REGISTRATION 🙏🏻📝 BY SMASHING THE MOTHAFUCCIN LIKE BUTTON 🙊🙌🏼🔥🔥 REAL NIGGAS ONLY!! IT DONT MATTER IF YOU UP TRAPPING OR WHAT 💦💦😩😩💯💯💯

HAHSBEAN RAHPPER SNOOWP DAWG IS TROIYING TO EHSCAHPE TOHTEWL IRRELEVERNS BAHY RELEASENG A VID EHYO WHEAR HE SHEWTS A CLEWN VEHR SHOAN OF DON AWL TRAWMP

YOU FAWKIN EEDEEART!

☭ 👀🇰🇵👀☭👀🇷🇺👀☭👀tankie shit tanKie sHit☭🇨🇳 thats ✔🇷🇺 some tankie ☭☭ shit right☭☭🇰🇵 there☭ ☭ right✔there☭ ✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯🌽 i say so 💯🇷🇺💣💥💥💥🇺🇦 thats what im not talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 ☭ ☭ ,🇰🇵НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ☭ 🇷🇺✈💣💥💥💥🇸🇾 💯 👀 👀 👀 ☭☭ tankie shit

Kek

I think it's funny because his fans will believe this shit, but as soon as you show them an Anita Saerkisian video they freak the fuck out

They do it on purpose because they know it makes you mad.

Why does Trump spend half his day tweeting about people that offend him and watching cable TV? Isn't there more important stuff he should be doing?

Snoop can do whatever he wants, he made Gin and Juice

Typical cuck

But what if I'm a little girl on the inside!?!?

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/841724420355944448

in what fucking world

memes aside, can the president launch a nuke like that? doesn't he need the approval of other peolple?

Its that classic aut right hypocrecy

Is he /ourguy/?

good point. trump is just really sensitive

he also needs the approval (or launch codes) of another person, the secretary of defense. Thing is the secretary of defense is someone the president directly chooses. So basically it's be trump and the guy he chooses choice to do so. If he wants to launch a nuke and the SoD says no he can be impeached. Dunno if the SoD calls for a nuke launch and the president doesn''t id the SoD can get impeached.

Now user….

absolutely

No one said that you fuck

embarrassing tbh

… I don't speak retard plz stop

No you whiny retard

not The Lion Assad. a shameful post

didn't Ted Nugent literally shit his pants so as not go to Vietnam, I think that's a nobel expression of freedom and pacifism but it doesn't jell well with his political profile