youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng
youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

why is nobody talking about that guy? he's driving the alt-cucks to suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

foucault.info/doc/foucault/interview-html
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1865/value-price-profit/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is not Leftistist enough for us.

But he pisses off the Alt-Right so thats funny.

if you liked playing with lego, you should be treated like a rapist according to him

your argument doesn't make sens, playing with lego isn't harmful

But that's such low-hanging fruit. Holla Forums is ridiculously easy to troll, just mock their spooks; they've lost their shit at Star Wars and Disney channel shows.

Tell that to OP's guy.

he may not be a lefty but at least he's doing his part.
what do you guys are soing against the Holla Forumsype cancer?

Fucking brown qts and telling Holla Forums they'll die alone.

because he's a liberal. All that's happening is the pendulum of "oh shit that liberal just destroyed that conservative" and "oh shit that conservative just destroyed that liberal". Totally orthogonal to most of the people's views on here

Cultivating my praxis.

Fucking hell you retard, that is the literal flaw in that argument.

i don't see a liberal destroying a conservative, i see a stormfag losing against fact and logic.

his facts aren't liberal only, they're universal.

or are you one of those spooked Holla Forumsype who doesn't consider a fact valid because it didn't came from someone sharing his political views or skin color?

I'm not saying destiny wasn't right a lot, I'm saying that's why he isn't being talked about a lot on Holla Forums, which is because he's a liberal. A place for discussion of leftism isn't going to spotlight everytime a liberal uses facts

he rapidly fires gotcha's

and then he rattles on and on and on, not giving jontron the time to explain that this a conclusion that doesn't follow, it's how stefan molyneux debates, a series of tricks designed to overwhelm, he probably did competitive debating because this point scoring remembers me of that exactly

foucault.info/doc/foucault/interview-html

We're warming up to him. He's not leftist enough, but I figure he'll achieve meme status here soon enough.

Totally /ourguy/.

This is not completely wrong, the problem in, for instance, the US, is that the wages and commodity prices go down while the costs of healthcare, education, and housing are ballooning.

tbh, jon did constantly try to change the subject even without pressure to avoid saying something he'd regret

which apparently didn't work.

Didn't Marx already blow up the whole "fighting for higher wages doesn't do anything" argument in Value, Price and Profit like 200 years ago?

he probably felt agitated and didn't have the time to think about what strategy was being deployed against him, which i think was exactly the point of the shreeking noises coming from the verbal machine gun

Bump for intreast

he's clearly not used to debate, he realized too late that the real world isn't the safespace that is Holla Forums

bump

Can we get Destiny to debate the Roo? Send tweets to them both asking for a debate on economics and the third world.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1865/value-price-profit/index.htm
Yes.
-Marx.