How do I post on Holla Forums without getting immediately banned?

How do I post on Holla Forums without getting immediately banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

papadripopoulos.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you want to do that in the first place?

Stop spreading cultural Marxism.

unpleasable reactionary hipsters.

I've seen plenty of people there say that we're just feminist SJWs and I'm just trying to correct the record.

They're irredeemable and will have no impact on the world, as they would require them to leave their basement. Let them think what they will, and we will continue to think what we shall.

Sounds like a waste of time. They're just going to believe what they want to believe, just like all identarians.

don't bother, they're too steeped in ideology to listen

this cunt was posting in the GG thread literally five minutes ago pushing commie shit

Lmao at GG still being a thing

they act like they're being revolutionary when really, GG vs SJWs is the equivelent of a monkey fight

at least we have better OC than you

Identarians vs Identarians. It's just a competition to see who gets the most mad while leftists laugh.

The industry fooled them, they are equivalent to a SJW lapping up DLC and game passes because it offends "liberals".

We don't lap up DLC god damn take one look at our catalog

One of our drawfags drew that, actually.
papadripopoulos.tumblr.com/

Lmao

So much for free speech and the tolerant right, smh.

Good

I wish /leftyv/ had posters

Holla Forums doesn't know shit about vidya and posting there is a waste of time.

be a gloopergorter

Holla Forums is a Holla Forums colony.
Moderators as you can see are Idiotic Holla Forumstards it is just a shithole infested of paranoid right wingers that play video games all day.
Don't go there.
although spreading the dialectics over there would be nice moderators would immediately ban you.

You all buy this garbage every time it's released and think companies will make it not garbage if you whine enough.