UN officials warn of worst famine crisis since World War II

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/03/13/fami-m13.html

By Patrick Martin
13 March 2017

BRAAAAP

The solution is for them to come to Europe where they will work as doctors and engineers.

Well, they are honorary Aryans afterall.

We must end Saudi Arabia

Wait for America to Balkanize and it's on the cards.

The day can't come soon enough.

why is the world so awful

capitalism

just wait for the oil wells to dry up, then the Saudis will have nothing to bribe America with and the whole regime will collapse.

Technically speaking,"oil wells" are impossible to reach the definition extent of literal complete drying-out within the next 100 years at least user

If UN warns you of famine, it mean they engineered it.

Oil wells will not dry up within our lifetimes. The rumor, that the world will run out of oil within 21st century, was made to drive up oil prices. Oil is dirt cheap right now, it's a good indicator that it is not scarce.

What if we nuke SA's oil wells?

Actually, why don't we just nuke Saudi Arabia

Who do you mean by "we" user?,even the soggy poop oozed underwear of the SA monarchs can be dictated at American/Brit will, KSA is literally a consensually constructed US/UK colony

I'm mean the people of leftypol should steal a nuke and wipe out Riyadh

Yes, but the current oil prices are severly cutting into Saudis overall budget, and Saudi Arabia is mostly a wealthy welfare state for its domestic citizens. There's a reason they keep huffing up the rhetoric for reform recently, and they want to partly privatize Aramco. I doubt they're sitting on laurels at the moment.

With a few weeks of training pretty sure Holla Forums could take Saudi Arabia with minimal hardships. Look at Saudi's performance against Houthi in Yemen

Iirc last year or the year before they had to take a 12b dollar loan to make up a budget shortfall.

Things could be going a whole lot better, yeah.

I wonder if when the Saudis are overgrown or there's a civil war if the US will just invade and administer it directly.

YES

/leftuarabia/ NOW

Coincidentally, Saudis are also big on the Anti immigration rhetoric by these days.
I wonder where i noticed this pattern before…

most immigrants in Saudi Arabia are essentially slaves

Best rev up those floating doors and head to Europe then.
wooo.

they've been doing that for quite a long time called Saudization. The thing is that Saudi Companies just fill their quotas with local Saudi Arabs on their papers but pay them to stay home.

It's purely unsustainable. 9 out of 10 private jobs are performed by overworked expats and most Saudis are just employed the government (shuffling papers and drinking coffee until 2PM).

People keep talking about how you can stick a straw out in their desert and oil will flow out, but I think it's sensible to trust their assertion that they can only balance their budget at $60+ oil.

People don't realize that's because Obama has allowed massive shale oil production and research to happen during his tenure, and his ulterior motive for rejecting the Keystone pipeline was mostly for protectionism, as opposed to environmental.

"Let them eat bombs." – Barack "Nobel Peace Prize" Obama

Sounds like bullshit. But lets go with that.

6 per hour
144 a day
4500 a month

This is basically on a par with Syria then if that is JUST children. But I notice quite a gulf in the media presentation. Just sayin…

Ah I see the death toll of "Communism" is rising.