WTF I thought JonTron was annoying with his politics posting but not very bad but this just…

WTF I thought JonTron was annoying with his politics posting but not very bad but this just…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaban_Jafari
revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Jafari&item_type=topic&nojs=1
youtube.com/watch?v=jvnU0v6hcUo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa#List_of_African_kingdoms
youtube.com/watch?v=CtlN3r7nlMM
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/27/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Pinker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Mankiw,
jta.org/2017/01/26/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-administration
bunkermag.org/a-defense-why-we-are-pro-israel/
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/08/india-britain-empire-railways-myths-gifts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More proof that Holla Forumstards are never actually white

this is why i laugh at the hand wringing about 'what, this eceleb i like isn't a nazi just because they are vaugely cryptofascist!'

where there's smoke there's fire

He should kill himself.

Reactionary feelings will fade when reality hits.

It's a faze.

JonTron is "whatcha doin' Holla Forums" incarnate.

So are famous youtubers being paid for this now or what? They never got involved in politics before and now suddenly everyone seems to be doing it.

He must have realized how dumb his post was because it appears to have been deleted.

No, it's a genetic disorder that needs to be wiped out. If they really supported Eugenics, they'd just kill themselves already.

wasn't he a berniebro like a few months ago?

Since when has Jon gone full Holla Forums?

Being a 'closet' nazi is how to make money now basically and you know that Jonton is after that cash

People that never think about politics and buy completely into capitalism and have a negative view of humanity as a whole(reading these youtube comments must fuck with your brain after a while) turn out reactionary! Who would have thought!

what a fucking coward.

One of the "sold out to Hillary" retards.

Jontron is likely carrying cucked, Yankee imperialist genes

it's not his fault he was born like this

Is it bad that I kind of want to see dweebs like him punched in the face more than Spencer? This kid is exactly the reason bullying was invented.

Just because I followed Jon way back when he just started his channel, was ok with grumps but missed his old autistic absurd shit (minus the time he thought rage comics were funny), then went steadily down the quality drain after leaving Grumps, and is now a reactionary fuck, Imma suggest another youtuber, fairly new, who may fill in that absurdist gaming niche. There's a faggot called Clemps on youtube, (not literal faggot, he likes vag too). Haven't heard a drop of politics from his mouth, but he seems to steer well away from both sides of the Idpol spectrum. Big fan of Nier and Drakengard (1).

Someone hold me, I miss 2012.

That explains it. The fact that his bloodline wasn't purged is a travesty.

Like 2 months now. An attempt at getting views? His videos have almost all been ads and movie reviews. I haven't seen the last 5 or so, because ever since his Star Wars shit it's all been boring af.

Your world view really is narrow isn't it?

Says the guy happy that a literal neckbeard agrees with his politics. Self-awareness is a super rare commodity among the aut-right I know.

Anyone who plays video games deserves to be beat up.

triggered.

Do not respond to low effort bait.

Good one, Jon

Uhhh correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the definition of reactionary?

Non-white neckbeard, let's not forget.

But we already know nobody on Holla Forums is actually white

hahahahahahahahahahah I love 2017.

no, that's nostalgic.

I'm fucking kidding, and I hope you are too. Do I really have to explain what I mean to avoid being called a reactionary?

Oh I forgot, it's is 2017. Randomly accusing people of being "triggered" is an argument now.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a reactionary.

I love watching you kids shit your pants realizing you're going to die in labor camps.
The future is fash

So what's your plan when everyone realizes you're brown irl?

Yeah for maybe 6 years and then people get tired of your shit and it all
blows up

he'll be allocated honorary white status in the fourth reich of course

whats your plan when you realize brown people prefer living under white supremacy than your bullshit?

One of my favorite idiosyncraties of Holla Forums is how the tankies here are basically the polar opposite of Twitter tankies on cultural issues. Like on one side you have typical campus liberal or third worldist types and the other basically red fascists. Not really related to your post just something I've noticed recently.

Truly this is the best year.

revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Jafari&item_type=topic&nojs=1

Yes, Daddy Trump, fleecer of whites and yuge fan of Israel, with a nice kosher jewish family and jewish cabinet is going to herald the second actual holocaust.

I know this, because all the orthodox jews on his team keep saying this.

Haven't you read the memo? Iranians are shitskins and terrorists now.

You wouldn't want to disagree with your emperor right?

Same as my plan for when I realize that most people prefer living without arms because they're too much of a hassle

We have already started one.

I bet if he killed himself they'd kill themselves. We should try to hoax Donald Trump's suicide so multiple Holla Forumsacks just kill themselves.

Yes, that's a perfect summation of leftypol's childish politics.

Why do you dumb faggots care about this fucking fat mentally ill burger e-celeb so much you are willing to fight shit tier cointel/pol/ bait over it.
Fucking stop or kill yourself.

are you retarded?

Kys

well which is it pal. is Holla Forums white or non-white?

Immigration: bad!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
Colonization: good!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So you think colonization is good and immigration is bad? No wonder you guys are so adamant about proving low *IQ in minorities. Anything to distract from your own shortcomings.

Where did you get the idea that I was Trumptard or a JonTron fan? I just thought it was kind of neat.

I believe winning is good and losing is bad

Non-white. Nothing in that post contradicts that statement. Not all non-whites are autistic enough to go to Holla Forums, they're their own subset. I know you guys aren't good with logic but I can illustrate with an example if you're still confused.

Can't wait for the commie vs fashy times like in the 1900s
Remember fashys it's 1-0

Good for you. But his claim is that colonization is good for the colonized, my unread friend.

Holla Forums loves colonization yet they got colonized by Reddit themselves after making r/The_Donald.

"Immigration" destroys what works. Colonization spread it.

But we've seen its not

it was better than what came before and what came after certainly.

see

I'm kind of excited to see neo-Hitler and neo-Stalin having a shit flinging match on Twitter.

You sure told me.

Ah yes all that technology that europeans took away

Literally feels > reals

what?

see above

Holy fuck, we gotz a KANG over here!

By that i mean they only gave them the minimum si they could work but then tooj it away

Can you stop LARPing for one second and talk like a normal person? Or is this all that "red-pilling" we keep hearing about? So rational

I know Holla Forums is historically illiterate but lol

it was better than what came before and what came after certainly

An event that would redefine bantz for sure.

so semitic tribes taking over europe is better than what the state of society was before it?

Can't wait to snipe fascists from the comfort of my own home

What, now Holla Forums defends the sanctity of nations?

Just wait until China is through with Africa. You'll see the horror story you pretend happened with white colonization. Academics there now admit that they miss the old ways, because we at least made things better for everyone in the process. The Chinese are just raping every natural resource they can touch and then fucking off back into walled compounds.

Nope

According to the logic of the Holla Forumstards ITT Israel did nothing wrong?

What this thread is turning into is proof we can't have nations. Too much identity politics.

youtubers involved in that YouTube Rewind thing were all instructed to post videos endorsing Hillary Clinton, so yes. Porky is only recently waking up to the massive influence these people now wield

The Chinese are doing what Europeans did ages ago

/OUR GUY/

Let's leave out the spread of technological progress and ideas, because that isn't "colonization".
There are plenty of examples where colonization did not "enrich" local populations, but rather impoverished and annihilated them.

At least be true to reality and advocate imperialism or genocide in the name of profit if you want to claim colonization in many of these cases was "good".

Holla Forums is basically jews at this point. Not surprisingly after the_donald took over.

not, but ceritanly we don't support the destruction of them in the name of profit, dumb ass

so why do you support imperialism?

No, they aren't. They're offering literally nothing in return. They buy land, strip it of everything, and leave. European colonization had a moral mission to lead the way for the lesser races, and brought with it vast infrastructural improvements. The Chinese do not even have a vaguely similar premise. They're stripping the continent like a swarm of ants.(User stopped posting willingly)

I agree with the point that dascists won't get into power but trust me leftists will

That's how spanish colonies in america operated basically, but I'm pretty sure the chinese are much more efficient.

Reductionism is pathetic and desperate.

Sometimes I forget Holla Forums turned into jewlovers after Trump.

Literal meme created by colonists to convince people to colonize Africa

I don't support or oppose abstract concepts. I am for living and against dying.

Which places are better off for being colonized? Quit your bloviating and make your point

Deleting all of our posts?

So much for the tolerant left!(User was sent to free college and given a state pension plus job benefits)

Why did you have to make it sound like an outraged redditor? Is this a false flag?

Wow you guys sure are red-pilled. I wonder how long it took you guys to work out that theory

who cares.

Very primitive tbh.

So you're telling me that some malicious person had the master plan to motivate people to do good things because he'd get a cut?

How insidious.

Nearly any place with plumbing in Sub-Saharan Africa.

but if their culture dictates that they do not want to make use of the wheel because their culture dictates so, why should an alien tribe impose their modus on them

Do you understand that the same argument can be made about the jews? whom do not see usury and credit as sin, unlike christian european tribes?

you are imposing your own burden, not only by implying colonization is good but also by consciously relating yourself to the imperialists

so why are you in favour of imperialism?

Good one, but the implication was "better for the colonized natives"

How far should be go with this reasoning? Should we exterminate all middle easterners, some of which might be considered white?
Should we exterminated East Asians?
Should we wipe out the Slavs, Latins, and basically everyone that isn't north-western European?

Isn't a central tenet of your argument against The Jews that they destroy everything, including nations, cultures and nature in their pursuit of profit?

Rhodesia is a perfect example of a place that was better than what came before and what came after

No

that was the joke…

why?

Holla Forums sure seems to hate imperialism, maybe they will support us when we kick out the Turkish and arab imperialists in Europe

Thanks!

Lmao so NOW subsaharan Africa isn't that bad of a place to live. I bet any other time you'd scream up and down that Africa (all if it) always has been and always will be a shithole.

Refuse to believe this is anything but a shitpost

Holy shit you people are retarded. Read a book for once in your life

Wanna see what a country untouched by white imperialism looks like? Check out Papau new Guinea. You stupid savages would still be chasing your dinner every night (which is probably for the better of course)

Why is it always e-celeb arguments that get the most conversation nowadays? I mean even Holla Forums is joining in on it much more than usual.

I know, but this thread is infested with shit-for-brains Holla Forumstards and don't feel like sarcasm will hit for 90% of the people here right now

Cause its a game of who can get the most eyeballs. E-celebs are especially important because they get childrens eyeballs.

legit question, do you belive we belive that capitalits are just profit making machines with no ethical or other type of spooks?

Of course there are porkies that wan't to erradicate other tribes on the basis of racism, you advocating for the same type of tribalism porves it correct. The point to stop the genocide of people is not because they are white or black, but because it is done in the name of profit and generates chaos

reminder that you support this

Lol quit projecting, dumbass. I live in the US I'm not sure where you think I'm chasing my meals.

because discussing theory is boring and most people don't read (including myself).

Flag checks out.

t. loser who's never left his basement

Wow that's so hard.

I am a tankie now

Oh wow. Rhodesia. The place where whites could have separated from the rest of the country but didn't because they wanted to have their cake and eat it too.
Because doing so would have involved separating from their cheap source of black labor.

When choosing between parasitism and the survival of their slice of civilization, the Rhodesians, including Ian smith, choose parasitism and certain destruction of their nation at the hands of the black majority.
The same thing is happening in Europe and America today: White people sacrificing their nations on the altar of profit. Don't pretend it's all "the jews".
When faced with having to pick between higher "living standards" (conspicuous consumption) or maintaining their cultural and spirituality identities, whites everywhere have overwhelmingly picked the first over the latter.

Stop thinking this place is hivemind. Many people on this board are as far removed from each other as you are from your talmudic enemies.

Ok I'll explain this to you patiently so try to keep up. If you don't like immigration, and you truly believe these people to be savages or subhumans, then colonization is a bad thing as it opens up the channel for them to immigrate later on. If you want people to stay "in their own country" then you should just leave them alone. According to you, you don't need them and they can only ever be a burden anyway, so what's the benefit to you?

It's better to discuss politics embodied in personalities than politics in the abstract because you can dig that person's old tweets and/or call them fat

As opposed to europeans, who conquered land, stripped it of everything (including people), and left.

Except all the adhom here is coming from the Holla Forumslacks who have no idea how to debate without calling someone an SJW

When will this meme end?

There was nothing to buy you empty headed baboon africans were still swinging tree to tree when Europeans arrived in steel ships.

Do you realize what effect western consumption patterns have on the environment?
Just because you outsource it and don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening.
The ravaging of China's environment was funded by the conspicuous consumption of the west. Without western demand it's industry wouldn't have grown so substantially because they lacked domestic demand for such expansion.

Who said anything about ad hominem or judged it? Calling people fat owns, and that kid in the OP would not have such bad politics if he was not fat

i am not talking about feudalism

and this is bad how?

Phase*

Leftypol really cant get shit done because of their fucking subhuman Autism Levels

man this fucking filter is fantastic kek

I'm aware most of us aren't as autistic as Holla Forums and other shitholes.

It's just such a useless insult now

youtube.com/watch?v=jvnU0v6hcUo

its time for you to learn a thing

More (You)s please

Wow, must be genetics

Why did it have to be that fucker John Green

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa#List_of_African_kingdoms

Maybe if your opinions weren't all based on memes you wouldn't sound like such an illiterate

He'll respond with "WE WUZ KANGZ".

And then spew some shit about how "we wuz conquistadors n shit" without a hint of irony

Compelling

If you had any idea what you're talking about you'd know that /our/ Kongo is the Republic, not the Democratic Republic, which is Mobuto's regime.
Angola has some of the highest living standards in Africa.

Interesting that my point about Rhodesia is conveniently ignored.
I guess it's not politically kosher to admit whites have consistently voted and argued in favor of profit over race and culture.

Even on Holla Forums there is a religious reverence for economic growth, all while accusing jews of only caring about money and profit.

Angola's economy is heavily reliant on oil revenues, though it's been changing in recent years.

well it obviously depends on your perspective. indigenous tribes across the world have been acting in imperialistic ways as far back as we can see. and for the conquering tribes it was good, and for the conquered it was bad.

depending on your culture, your moral compass, and the world you live in, it can be good to live in an expansionist empire. it was good for the zulu and bad for whoever was sat next to their territory.

No "even" necessary. They project their worst traits onto their imagined jewish enemies precisely because they are self-conscious that they are greedy, low-empathy, loners, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtlN3r7nlMM

But the point being asserted by Jontron and the neckbeards in this thread is that colonization can be good for both sides, which is a laughable and untenable position. And when confronted with this, Holla Forumstards can only retort with predictable monkey memes.

i think that's beginning to change, a move like Brexit that put culture over profit speaks of a shift in attitudes. people are beginning to realise chasing wealth at the expense of welfare isnt worth it.

well I've decided I'm a tankie now

its almost as if the whole triablistic ideology is fucking retarded

tribes =/= ideology

Reaction's picking up. Within five years the parts of the human genome related to intelligence quotient will be isolated, feminism has become a joke, open borders are easily attacked once you consider demographic trends and the social conservatism of Islam, you can't get rid of the identity pol hair dyers who you make you look like whingy pansies, and the young, emerging right is a populist one that may even be economically to the left while treating government as a greenhouse for growing high quality human beings.

Islam was an impossible sell to intellectually honest progressives, and the modern left is incapable of addressing people outside of its scope of acceptable discourse.

See ancoms? This is fucking why we need Stalinism.

kek

tribalism has been fundamental to us since we became social creatures who knows how many millions of years ago. i don't think you can shed it on a whim.

the life expectancy of indigenous peoples in south africa doubled after colonisation. they now have a working economy, roads, electricty, air travel etc. they got fucked over pretty hard but that's always what happens when "civilised" people meet uncivilised peoples. the same thing happened to the Gauls by the Romans, but the people living there did eventually benefit.

One of the arguments for Brexit was that the EU was hampering economic growth. Even the nationalist sovereign choice was influenced by economic malady and the promise of more growth and consumption.

There's no hope for the survival of the white rance and European culture if nationalists keep obsessing over economic growth.

He's right about reverse racism being an issue but he spoke negatively of Bernie for siding with Hillary against Trump so he lost me wholey. Frankly I am surprised leftypol sides against him he has your interests in mind; only difference is he is a lefty nationalist.

how does he keep getting away with it?

no, seriously. how does he do it.

What a disingenuous argument. You're really asserting that the life expectancy increase and infrastructure improvement from the 1600s to today is because of colonization? You don't think anything else of note happened in 400 years?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Stop deleting posts. This isn't r/socialism!

i thought the argument was that access to open markets and free migration of cheap labour was beneficial to the overall economy, but was hurting the working class already living in britain.

what else has happened? colonisation meant access to technologies previously unknown to africa. without colonisation they wouldnt have electricity, modern medicine or modern building materials. they would still be living tribally with near-prehistoric technologies, and suffering the hard life that that entails.

bumplock this shitty thread pls.

I can't tell if I'm being trolled here. What happened is that everybody's life expetancy increased in the last 400 years. Why even affect this sort of incredulity?

This thread has been crossposted from an unknown board so we have a flood of shitposters.
Just stop replaying to them.

I wish to delete this thread if OP agrees to remake it after the fact

And then we'll edit them up.
Yes, but most of their goals have already been achieved, that's what the whole "egalitarian" thing was about.
not really, you're eating propaganda. most immigrants integrate.
We've been doing it pretty alright, berniebro parties are huge. They're still strong on reddit because of how the moderation is set up.

Good luck with that, lmao.
What the fuck do you even want? praising the flag like the 50s?
You're never going to get kids back to church or to whatever LARPy historical reenactment you want to call culture.
Meanwhile you want to close down all humanities depts like fucking japan even though libertarian and other right-wing forces are stronger there now than they've been in 30 years and academia has long been the only source of non-commercial culture in the western world.

No it wasn't, Islam in the 60s and 70s was much more progressive than most of the western world.

that's mostly true, they really overestimated themselves.

Raiders should be banned. Remember that the point of this thread wasn't arguing with Holla Forumsacks, thus they were just derailing it (even if it was a shitty e-celeb one).

its really not

none of that technology would have been available to sub-saharan africans without them having been colonised.

None of that technology would have been available anywhere before it was invented. Do you think the entirety of collective European civilization made medical and technological advancements simultaneously, or did most of them get their own advancements through travel and exchange?

Jon is pretty deep in it now. He is talking about "stock" and "demographic suicide", while actually qualifying the "demographics" as a "certain part of europe".

Looks like another gamer-american has a reservation for the gulag.

the tools we use in surgery apart from the material they're comprised of have remained unchanged for thousands of years
a Roman scalpel looks exactly the same as a modern one
Western Civilization is the only civilization that developed medicine that involved proper surgery
Asiatic medicine never advanced further on its own than the Ancient Greeks and their four humour nonsense
and apart from Chinese medicine and the West no society on this planet came up with an idea of medicine that was routed in natural causes for illnesses
in Africa they still believe HIV can be cured by raping a virgin through magickal means
German nuns missionaries were gang-raped and murdered by natives who were sick but were told this act would cure their illness by a shamanistic medicine man
globalism doesnt spur technological advancement what leads to scientific breakthroughs is conflict

Your academics will deny the validity of Autism Level or of any related studies, and the press will do their best to keep them out of buzzfeed articles. You're dealing with tremendous paranoia and insecurity, and the left has ignored troubling science a lot this past century.

Fair, but that doesn't get rid of them altogether, it just makes them more rare and more obnoxious.

This is blatantly false.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/27/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

This verges on propaganda, but can you see how much of a stretch this is, in a country that is 1% Muslim? If you choose five close friends without religious bias, there’s a one-in-100,000 chance of getting three Muslims and two kufars. In Europe people integrate even more poorly, because welfare systems over there do not force immigrants to economically interact with citizens as much.

No, I'm not a state Church fascist and I don't want to make you go to rallies.

A lot of social sciences may as well get the chopping block. English has degraded into a political platform where people apply Derrida to everything. I wouldn't care if this happened, honestly.

That was before the CIA and the Saudis used Wahhabism as a biological weapon.

Are you joking?

Isn't your whole argument that colonization improved Africa? If there was no improvement than what exactly is your point?

i see your point, while it would have been possible for southern africans to trade knowledge and goods with european traders (similar to Japan say) the massive gulf in military might meant that the Africans were always going to end up being conquered/colonised by whoever they came into contact with. they were being enslaved and dominated by Arabs for a thousand years before Europeans rocked up.

and in the end through colonisation they gained access to modern technologies. whether colonisation was a net benefit for Africans depends on when you're talking about, ask them a few hundred years ago and it's a definitive no. but if you look at them now I would say modern africans are beneficiaries of it, despite the long and horrible history.

You don't see how people might make friends growing up in local mosques, which often double as community centers? Do you not know any christians who made friends in church growing up?

But at that point you're making the argument for internationalism rather than colonialism. And then you have to make the claim that colonialism is the best method of introducing internationalism to Africa.

I like how white nationalist always forget that Marxism is part of Western Civilization

no im not
there are taboo's against cutting the body and rifling through organs in other cultures
none of them got further than stitching up wounds
if you were a Chinese nobleman and you got gallstones in the Qing dynasty
then you lived in pain until your gall bladder became infected/septic and you died
in Europe you'd be strapped to a chair, fed copius amounts of beer and then a physician would open you up and remove your gall bladder through your perineum

colonization has improved Africa
they're currently in the process of destroying that though
European farming techniques and European farmers in Africa is the only reason their population has been able to grow as exponentially as it has
malaria medicine again a European invention has also saved the lives of millions of Africans who previously had so many dying from malaria they had natural selection select for sickle cell anemia in their population as a positive trait just so they'd survive to reproductive age

Even if you point out non-jewish socialists it will just come back to "socialism is jewish"

white nationalists would say Marx (being a Jew) isn't truly a part of western civilisation.
obviously debatable.

sorry i'm not following you.

Marx was a jewish kabbalahist nothing Western about him

Jontron did nothing wrong.

lel
well Communism is oddly Jewish, for reasons I wish i understood but don't.

Well, this is more or less the problem. It's understandable, of course, but Islam can be an ultra conservative, tremendously alienated, and fairly isolated subculture with a well established vector to violence and a colonial attitude towards religious observance.

Nazis understandably consider it Jewish.

It's a monomaniacally economic Hegelianism, which is certainly white, but hardly unambigously positive.

I wonder how far back you have to go to find an ancestor of Marx not born in Europe?

What reality? Marxist pseudoscience? Having read his shit theories I estimate he would have scored 85-90 on a WAIS test.

In three generations from now will the Algerians in Paris be western? No

You haven't demonstrated at all that growing up meeting peers at a local Muslim community center is any worse or meaningfully different from doing the same at a local Church center. And in the west those mosques are notably less conservative seeing as previously insular strains of Islam have to learn to coexist and work past cultural differences (which do exist, despite the worldview of Islam being a monolith).

Capitalism is oddly jewish.
Even fascism was co-founded and funded by prominent jews.

It's almost like jews are represented everywhere.
But I guess that just fits in with the theme that they're opportunists or something. And not like white people just acting in their own individual interests and according to their own world view..

Of course they will be dumbass

pretty far
but not too far to find an ancestor of Marx who lived in a self-contained jewish ghetto who practiced inbred forms of marriage and probably werent able to speak any European language whatsoever preferring that semitic pidgin language Yiddish

"No"

Damn, I can't even see those goalposts anymore

Three generations back, where were your ancestors from? How similar do you think your lifestyle is to your great-grandfather? Even within the same country it's a laughable claim that your culture and lifestyle is anything like what happened three generations ago.

I'm too tired to dump statistics, but yes, it is considerably worse. If you care about LGBT rights and sexual liberation while you import Muslims you're a retard who's setting up a bloodbath. There's also the obvious terrorism thing, which, while not a significant source of mortality, gives a far more acrid character to social relations and political discourse.

Goodnight.

It will rather be Paris and the west that becomes more Algerian. Cultures not in conflict tend to blend into each other, for better or worse.

Learn your linguistics.

I can trace my bloodline back to the 8th century via church records. You are never going to be Western Ahmed sorry. You are shit skin.

can you explain that?
are you implying that Jews have been running all these varying economic theories? are the conspiracies true?

You have to ask if his ancestors come from a place where cousin marriages were commonplace.

Yiddish is derived from Hebrew.

Well it turns out I'm not a lazy dishonest cretin so I will instead
reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su

That's not true. People are not the ( ( ( ( Cultural Marxist ) ) ) drones you think they are, their god is Capitalism, not equality or anything else. Most ethics these days are already very utilitarian and you have pretty mainstream people like this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Pinker and this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Mankiw, already touching on those so ultra-taboo topics.
People will eat it up just like they ate it up in 6 years or so that gender is biological (you can be born in the wrong one and it's all in your brain) but not genitals related.
White-saviour complex will simply become ever more pronounced and legitimatised.
You need to stop gettting your perception of how people think from CNN and Breitbart and look instead of The Economist and Bloomberg, ideas come from above.

its a degraded form of Hebrew mixed with German and Polish I think
its still a seperate language spoken by people who live in a country for 300 years and still retain a seperate language from their host nation
the jew is the very definition of an immigrant that doesnt integrate

Stop LARPing faggot, we know just how "white" everyone on Holla Forums is

the Jews are behind all ideologies!

save us Zizek

Yiddish is derived from High German, but predominantly written in Hebrew script.

Why would they integrate into your shitty barbarian culture when they can be literate and cultured and entrepreneurial instead?

Found your problem

because integrating would stop them being constantly persecuted.

why would they want to live amongst that

if they dont integrate why are they there?
oh yes its because the Church a semitic religion originating in a semitic land has laws that stipulate you arent allowed to collect taxes or issue loans with interest
but luckily jews have no such religious convictions
what are the odds?
lets bring them into our land and give them a protected status so they can collect tithes for the Church and the Crown as tax collectors from the peasants
they can apply interest to the taxes and starve those plebs out of hovel and home and we the Kings and the Pope can grow rich and fat off our convenient usage of jews who also grow rich, fat and powerful
theres a reason pogroms happened and it wasnt always because it was a plague and they blamed it on the jews
im sure heavily taxed serfs rebelling against tyrannical tax collectors are also counted as 'pogroms' in the history books

Mises, Rothbard, Chicago School (most prominently Friedman), jewish preeminence among wall street executives and the billionaire class, the fact it was one of the talking points of the nazi party.

You're pulling my leg aren't you?

I think you mean assimilate.

Not what I asked you invalid. What was your ancestor doing 3 generations ago, and how similar is it to your lifestyle?

Wasn't Rand Jewish too?

they're synonyms in the modern definitions

yes

i wonder how far back you have to go to find economic systems in europe that werent heavily influenced by jews.

I honestly think at this point the real conspiracy is that Jews are much less of a minority than is let on. Seems like everyone who digs just a little turns out to be at least part Jew.

Rome and Greece
after Constantine took the Emperors throne after the wars of the Tetrarchy the jews ten commandments became laws of the fucking Roman state and the Twelve Tables of Rome the governing laws of a civilization that had rose to prominence over the course of a thousand years were forgotten

We could go back to feudalism. Which is funny considering that according the Holla Forums consensus that's the plan the Jews have for humanity. The goyim as their serfs.

Whoa, the Nazis were right all along! Only an authoritarian Christian white ethnostate can fix! Heil Hitler!

Wow, it turns out that poor Southern whites actually are genetically predisposed to being stupid racist degenerates. Clearly, we need more paternalism to protect PoC from them.

oh we wouldnt be serfs
we're livestock according to the Talmud

Agreed. Embrace nrx.

I've been thinking the same thing user. Stephen Fry and Daniel Radcliffe are the two I heard the other day that surprised me. But you always find these people that have one Jewish parent that are considered Jewish. But that parent only had one Jewish parent, and so on. it's so diluted but still so distinct somehow.

don't know a lot about Republican Roman economics, other than it seemed fairly dependent on filling the coffers with conquered loot.

Feudal kings often had Jewish money lenders didn't they?

Shit. Even feudalism is jewish!

I think we should all just go back to being hunter-gatherers.

The overwhelming majority of the world follows Judaism part. I, II, or III anyway. It's a silly dichotomy.

I don't know why ecelebs are doing this to themselves, it's only going to hurt them in the long run. I know I would stay politically neutral if i had a channel.

I think you're thinking of archeofuturism here, I'm pretty sure neoreaction doesn't glorify being a serf or the rural peasant way of life and technology is not going back in the box.

it was very much a state controlled economy
I know that by the 1st century AD due to immigration the population of Rome was no longer able to support itself just on the farms on the Italian peninsula and grain had to be shipped from the conquered provinces of Egypt and Carthage
Roman economics was complex but the jews wormed their way into it during the Imperial period starting off with Herod of Judea paying Mark Antony a huge bribe for the position of Tertarch of Galilee and King of the jews
the gold with which Mark Antony would use to build his naval forces to prepare for his rebellion against the second triumvirate

I don't think that's true. persecution complexes do wonders and there's still a pretty big edge left to that kind of rhetoric.

For shame, comrade.

how about the elective monarchies most of Europe had before Rome 'civilized' them and brought 'diving right of kings' nonsense with state enforced Christianity

It's amazing how GG broke these fucking idiot's brains. This dipshit, Notch, Total Biscuit. They all got mad at some girl making a video game and came out the other end as white nationalists. Fucking wild stuff, the internet was a mistake.

The HBO miniseries Rome was just starting that sub-plot when the show was cancelled and they had to cut it to quickly finish the story before the end of the season.
Jewish conspiracy?

You can see why the Jews always end up persecuted though, maintaining their own culture through millenia of living amongst other peoples, and always having undue influence on the nature of the state and its economy.

THE FUCKING GOOBERGABBERS ARE LURKING AGAIN
>>>Holla Forums12121239

I know I really liked that show for its historical accuracy for the most part
and it stimulated me to read more about Roman history
through insular and barbaric practices, arranged incestual marriages, genital mutilation of children to form a pact with an ancient North Arabian war god, there is rampant pedophilia in orthodox jeiwsh communities apparently Rabbi's cover it up nicely since they are the filter through which these ghettos engage with their community and also the main perpetrators
the Talmud is a book of strict laws and alterations that would make a muslim lose patience but thankfully its full of loopholes to get around their crazy dark age religion
put into power by corrupt kings and popes in Europe
in the Islamic world they made themselves powerful by controlling industries and markets like the circassian slave trade and even much like the jews in Spain did and pretended to convert to Christianity to survive the inquisition the jews of the Ottoman empire also pretended to convert to islam not to escape persecution but for power resulting in the Donmeh

the jews have earned the hate levelled at them for millennia of being backstabbing lying cheating con artists

Implying thats not some Holla Forums tard false flaggin so he can take it back to his friends and say "see I told you"

who the fuck is jon tron

what's going on here

TotalBiscuit is chill.

Marc Antony was so based
what's this?
I've heard rumours of this, and a video or two on Youtube. is there solid evidence for endemic paedophilia in the Orthodox Jewish community though?
isn't it possible that they are genuinely highly intelligent and hardworking? to constantly be pushing themselves to the heights of the political and economic structure there must be something more to it than simply being extra canniving.

the basic idea i was thinking was the Jews are good at becoming rich, and rich people tend to do horrible things. elite whites fuck little children and exploit people too, Jews just do it disproportionately because they are so often highly successful.

Daily reminder that Holla Forums is winning and all of your are on the wrong side of history.

Daily Reminder that history repeats itself

Except you had actual communists back then. Now you have nothing but retarded SJW's and Neoliberals.

Even if we lose you will never EVER win.

history doesn't matter it's manipulated all the time by whoever is in power

stop being gay

Even Holla Forums has right wing es jae dubyas, they're just social injustice warriors.
Holla Forumsyps are neoliberals by the way
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

yeah, and you had actual nazis that gassed the jews instead of weebs voting them into presidency lmao

jta.org/2017/01/26/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-administration

capitalism losing is our victory

thats what a jewish Bris is
its proclamation of the childs enslavement to YHWH which is originally a north arabian war god adopted by the royal house of the jews sometime in the 9th century BC
the proclamation involves an act of genital cutting where they remove the foreskin to mark their covenant with YHWH
genital mutilation is not uncommon in semitic religions with Ishtar/Inanna and Astarte involving cultic practices such as self-castration and receptive sodomy as part of worship
there is one American Rabbi who has evidence but he is quashed heavily to keep him unheard
they wont investigate this of course but theres more than enough funny goings on
like in Australia where jewish communities in Sydney tried to get a law passed to make them exempt from laws pertaining to the mandatory alerting of the authorities regarding child sex exploitation
they tried to make it so if a child is abused in a jewish community/ghetto the case must go to a Rabbi first who would then decide whether or not the authorities are told of what happened
sus no?

they earned the legal right to reside in Italy in the 16th century when they helped the Borgia pope destroy the Turkish navy in Greece by sabotaging it using jewish connections
they also gained alot of money and status in the Ottoman Empire when they opened a portcullis door during the siege of Constantinople which allowed Turkish soldiers to enter the city and take Constantinople for Mehmet
yeah through deceit and betrayal
one of the Rothschilds ancestors first gained that family their starting capital by embezzling an enormous fortune from the treasury of Castille in the 14th century before fleeing to France to escape arrest and execution by the court of Castille for treason and stealing about half the fucking treasury

there is concrete historical reasons for why the jews are loathed as much as they are

I just wanted a conclusion to Sonic 06. I hope Arin is seeing all this and brings jon back to earth.

Please remove Holla Forumsirgins

yes and if Polybius is right we'll be seeing alot more dictators arising from the ashes of 'democracy'

wtf even is this reasoning lmao

I used to like Game Grumps too before Jon started defending America
god damn we need Arin back, he was the only one with talent

not everything America did was evil just most of it was

Oh no, please don't take our banjos

What anime is this?

Fascism tends to have a shorter lifespan than other systems and has no lasting answers to any problems other than crying about minorities and emasculated men or whatever other bullshit you hate-fap to at night.

The Holla Forumstards from 4chan are social retards to be honest it's no surprise why they become internet nazis.

Fuck off commies

definitely suss, but not concrete and not far-reaching as yet. it wouldn't surprise me because fucking pedos seem to be everywhere, but there needs to be more to go on.
source? plenty of sources saying it was accidentally left open, nothing about jews
i can see that, but it seems like the super rich are always cunts, no matter what race they are. you need to be highly ambitious and a bit exploitative to become super wealthy, and then those traits are magnified as you have so much power. are jews really that different in this?

you're a dumb cunt

What exactly do you have on your side? Autism? Sexist video games? E-celebs jerking off over how white they are?

The ones from 8ch are worse tbh.

must be his fanbase since most are from 4chan's Holla Forums that changed his perception.

Arin "Egoraptor" is the total opposite politically. Arin is way more mature.

No we're not you fucking imbecile. All you want is your retarded fucking imam. The end result between Fascism or AnCap is pretty similar, you'd know that if you left your circlejerk once in a while.
bunkermag.org/a-defense-why-we-are-pro-israel/

not imam, fuck.

Top kek. Your goals move entirely with Trump's, you are a fan club.

Name a single thing America did that wasn't evil and purely to satisfy their own selfish needs.

yeah and that source totally makes sense
when the turkish have the entire city surrounded and even blockade the river and a door is conveniently left open and the turkish soldiers know which gate to flood in through under cover of night
totally fucking normal right
you cant trust all sources
only recently uncovered Nietzsche didnt suffer from syphilis but a brain tumour that slur was coined by a guy called surprise surprise Eichmann who wanted to discredit him
or like with Tacitus compared to Suetonius, Dio Cassius and Pliny
only Tacitus can be trusted to be objective the others lied and exaggerated for Republican propaganda
yeah plus nepotism
if you'd like to see a comparison of how different a jewish capitalist is from a regular one you only need to look at the difference between the Sassoons and Stevenson

their war with the Barbary States and ending the Barbary slave trade

The difference is one achieved higher things than what is listed in this thread.

t. Pol

fuck you

meanie.

That's not even relevant.

I'd like to see some proof a Jew did it, but it's not an accident.

i agree, but i don't know any sources that point the finger at the jews.
that's true, but it was Wilhelm Lange-Eichbaum, and i can't find any sources on whether he was Jewish or not.

If thats how you see it then all of Chris Evans, Shia, all the Smith family, Stephen King, JK Rowling, all Super Smash Bros. Melee professionals, One Direction, Miley Cyrus & more opposes Trump's views.

If something the eyeballs are against Trump except for the socially retarded people that still think internet memes are the pinnacle of humor.

Sadly most of them carter to democrat views at best it's Social Democrats like Bernie Sanders. Nobody is ballsy enough to back the AnComs yet.

So what, kill the Jews, nobody gives a shit, they should've left for Israel by now. After you kill the .5% of the population you'll have noone to blame but yourself for your your problems.

Weak, and now you just look like the autist you are.

what is this supposed to mean?

but it wasnt evil
one of the few good things America did

more often than not they're involved

c'mon
its in the name ffs
its just a theory but i find it more believable than someone forgot to lock it

Who are you even replying to?

What did he mean by this?

LOL

probably.

there are both ethnic Germans and Jews with the surname Eichbaum. I can't find any information on this guy in particular.

Hes right? Should we abandon our culture over feelings? To appease someone demanding something?

dude really?
you're 15 and this is your first year fresh off Holla Forums?

Holla Forumstards are manchilds.

that he is triggered & crying for x reason.

what

What culture do white nations have?

All those brands born thanks to capitalism.

how about this, you wouldn`t even have socialism in current form if we were still banging rocks together

neither but I know Wilhelm was a popular name among German/Dutch jewish communities
normally they'd have a more obvious name like Schwarz but this one is a doozy isnt it

America has absolutely no real culture. Europe (especially Eastern Europe and Russia) most certainly does.

confused. But ya, I agree, I thank the Jews and the Protestants for Capitalism every day.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean lmao
You think we hate culture or something?

Their rural parts only.

Oh boy I used to believe in that spook Jon is talking about. How stupid I was.

Cultures evolve all the fucking time but now it's bad because, uh… immigrants and shitskins.

Hate to break it for you, but outside the elite strata few people care about culture except "pop culture".

See the image. This is what Holla Forumstards actually believe.

Nothing more pathetic than non-whites like Jontron and Ian Miles Cheong sucking the dicks of white supremacists.

thats how it seems right now

yeah my culture needs to evolve into this

we don't, you can go pray to the trees whenever you want, just don't force anyone else to do it.

Then it's our turn!

To be fair JonTron is of a literally Aryan linage.

thats the point, Jon is pointing that out by comparison

yeah
LITERALLY Aryan
Indo-Aryan

LMAO so Jontron isn't even white? πŸ˜‚
He's been brainwashed by nazis

flawed comparison perhaps, but thats what it is (as i understand it) atleast

His ancestors hail from the Land of the Aryans.

Is Holla Forums asleep yet?

One of the best things about white culture to be honest. If only it wasn't so unhealthy.

Jon would be way more respectable if he actually decided to be an Iranian nationalist instead of defending US imperialism.

Farsi is such a beautiful language.

I see a black african man standing against his state.

Make them crackers and put them between 1765-1783 America and they're the basically the first "Americans" and the last "New Englanders". Nationalism is absurd anyway through. Beliefs & doctrines are true cancer of individuals.

is degenerated
linguistically its corrupt and its written with arabic script instead of original Sassinid calligraphy

i swear that scene is in Macedonia so its not his state

They don't work tomorrow so no. They consist of drop outs or high schoolers. Nobody reads there.

Pretty sure his ancestor was the faggot who collaborated with the west to betray Mossadegh. Even his ancestors were fucking garbage

This must be the most accurate representation of Holla Forums I have ever found.

based retard

He's petit bourgeoisie now. There's no reason to for him to side with the working class of any country now he can live comfortably in the whore of babylon that is New York city ( a city that with any luck will be an irradiated wasteland in 20 years.)

you're right, I forgot about the times the colonists kept killing their own

What's wrong with Reddit? I found this website through /r/socialism. I've actually been inviting some of my friends here.

he's on twitch with destiny

of course you did
you dont belong on these chans normie scum

you can pretend all you want Ebonics or pidgin English can be proper languages but it isnt

How surprising

The UI and software is trash. Besides that, the culture is just as fucking retarded as 4chan's, maybe a bit worse.

I've been watching. Pretty amazing.
How long until he cracks?

The only reason Holla Forums's userbase is in the top 5 is because we're recruiting from reddit.

I hope antifa puts a crowbar into the back of his fucking fat head.

Dude that future died for good. Right now it's just a bastardized version like Marx predicted.

b-but isn't that violent? That's hate speech you evil gommie!

lmao actually they did dude.

We should attempt to meme the Game Grump into the Gommie Grumps in response

I say we start with Ross or Danny, eventually get Arin to turn GG into a co-op

Anyone good at making OC? This is a fantastic idea

Isn't Egoraptor a liberal?

I'd like to see a shop of Danny as the Bear Jew killing Jon.

Egoraptor is SocDem. He supported Berine.

He is on the right track for the most part but not good enough. Ross & Danny are more woke, they believe in less spooks & even to the "illegal" stuff they like.

Can someone explain to me how colonies like Australia, Canada or USA could be literally created from a scratch and in just a couple of centuries become the wealthiest places on earth while the ancient civilizations with already existing infrastructure, culture and huge populations like those in today's India, Pakistan and Myanmar have been screwed up by a small handful of British wankers to such a great extent that even today they suffer the consequences of this 'rape'?

It's called foreign investment and land theft. Also literal slavery.

He will grow the fuck up like most of us did eventually. I was a Holla Forumstard 4 years ago.

We're not talking about the physical soil we're talking about the preceding people/cultures that existed in those areas. British people bringing british things with them and expanding the british empire isn't fucking building up a new civilization from scratch

They had fallen pretty far even before the East India Company ever set foot there.

Holla Forums is also still the edgy counter culture. However that will change the longer Trump in power.

I love Danny. I was introduced to Game Grumps after Jon was already kicked off the channel, but I've since gone back and watched all of Jon's content and still prefer Danny. He may not be an explosive personality, but his personality seems very genuine and kind.

Either people have short memories or they are simply too new to the chans to have seen the anti-Bush sentiments that were prevalent back in the day. Internet culture, at least the chans and other edgy spaces, is a pendulum that swings back n forth.

Personally what I liked about the earlier stuff was that it really felt like just two friends fucking around and playing vidya, when Danny came on it didn't feel as "relaxed" so to speak.

Although I think the newer stuff has gotten better in that regard.

mostly thanks to the islamic invasion of the mughal empire and their oppression/massacre of the Indians
which only really ended when the Portuguese and British started arming and supporting the Maratha's

Holla Forums is still anti-Bush tbh

That ignores the coordinated efforts by stormniggers to infect the boards, particularly Holla Forums, and change everything from irony to genuine racist idpol sentiment.

Yeah, but for different reasons. I don't expect people will fondly look at Obama either when they swing to the left.

That is true. I blame a lot of that for younger people who started browsing chans only a few years ago. They saw the irony of the early years and took it to be genuine. Combine that with the impressionability of teenagers and you got yourself a Holla Forums problem.
I still think a lot of them will grow up and become dissatisfied.

All the internet was anti-bush back then including 4chan. You can see that in the old motivational pictures jokes/memes.

4chan was pro-Obama when Obama started too.

Yeah exactly just like in the Bush era. Trump won't last 8 years like Bush through since he is accelerationism of class awareness personified.
He is surprisingly dumber than Bush too so he is more prone to mistakes..

only the far left
the centrist left love that evil bastard
no it wasnt
elements of it were

When they swing left, I don't think they're going to go centrist. They got their taste of extremism and can become easily radicalized to our side. At the least they'll be socdems or demsocs. I could see a lot of them becoming MLs or anarchists.

to be fair, this is the brave brown shirt who said this

they did for the right
the alt-right is just a young centrist right
with extremism and the left you are more likely to get antifa level nutbags than anyone reasonable

hhahahaha! That is pretty funny, Jontron is funny, makes good content too!! :^)

America does have avant-garde fast food tbh

After checking, JonTron is making a lot of valid points and pointing out liberal hypocrisy a lot like how Zizek does. I'm not sure why anybody here is mad about it since he's really only attacking liberals.

Neckbeards like Marx and Zizek and Maoist numerous others? Why is this even an argument, it isn't.

You can always tell a neckbeard by how he thinks a neckbeard is the same as just having a regular beard.

Also lol at saying that Mao was a neckbeard or had any beard at all

(check'd)
That's some spooky dubs ya got there m8…

Just gotta figure out what 85 stands for now

Wow yeah Holla Forumstards also hate liberals! They must not be all that bad!

the_donald, you have to go back

Google what a strawman is next time, fuckboy

Glad to see you yanks are beginning too see the light :'^)

This x10000. If it talks and walks like a nazi then it is a nazi

wew! dumb American Burgers and their e-celeb threads!

you know belguim is a mistake right?
universally accepted mistake for belgium to exist

What do you think πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€Holla ForumsacksπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ are?

Africans continue to do even worse things en masse there now.

the African Peoples Revolutionaries in Sierra Leone cut the arms off people they deemed too weak to be slaves so they couldnt join the government militias

oh no! Someone actuallyy wants to protect the ideals and the culture he lives with!

every fucking post, every whinny post on leftypol explains why is pol who wins

So? Still kinda fucked up to have your hand chopped off because your slave labor wasn't meeting quotas.

Irrelevant non-factor, nationalism is entirely based on a fetishzation of similar accents, facial features, skin pigments etc. The only "ideal" to be found on Holla Forums is a pathological fear of any minor disruption to the status quo.

The Belgians regularly chopped up and slaughtered the Congolose. That'll learn them savages.

Not an argument

they shot them when they resisted and cut the arm off every tenth man when they refused to work/didnt meet quotas
the Belgians are fucked up but only as fucked up as the Turks and Arabs
communists in Africa have done far worse things than the Belgians did
Burkina Faso is a story of communist success in Africa
but on the other scale of the spectrum you have the APR in Sierra Leone and the Durg in Ethiopia
the Durg were Khmer Rouge levels of retarded

I'm pretty sure >>>Holla Forums is the ones taking in Immigrates…

absolutely agree
but you need perspective, the belgians were doing evil shit at the same time everyone else on the continent was. they didnt bring brutal and horrific practices to africa.

the same needs to be said of slavery, transatlantic slave trade was fucked up, but the arab slave trade was just as bad or even worse. 100% of the men were castrated, but the arabs targeted women because they wanted slaves for sex. the mortality rate was much higher.

You are not filling me with confidence at the concept of the noble white man here.
Burkina Faso was a success, but then the French fucked it up for them. The reason such shitshows are in abundance is because we only intervene when it's going well.

Holla Forums actively sent people to recruit at r/the_donald, we caused too much butthurt on reddit and got raided. Keep peddling that alternative history, it's not like being wrong has stopped any of you running away to another thread to repeat the same shit before.

reminder that genital mutilation in Africa is only because the arabs did it to them
FGM among African tribes is Africans being so fucking dumb they are practicing something arab slave traders did to their young daughters so they would sell for more in the sex slave markets of the islamic world
you can sell a girl for a higher price if you've cut off her clit, sewed up her cunt and can prove shes a virgin because her sewn up hole is now too tight for a dick

European empires werent all the same fucking people
the British built hospitals, schools, infrastructure for the natives
so did the Spanish and Portuguese
the Belgians and French were less inclined to doing this and were more your stereotypical colonialist imperial overlords

I agree. I just often see this type of argument (Arab slave trade was worse, Africans do savage shit too) being used by people as some weird defense of European atrocities. As long as you mention these alongside each other it's fine, just don't try to justify either of them. They are both worse.

Who'd he get "owned" by this time?

While we did build stuff, we didn't invest in the people there. When they withdrew they took their human resources and left the infrastructure, which was then useless. My biggest criticism is that since it was bound to happen as a stage of capitalism, they should have at least had a transition period where they trained replacements to standard.
Pretty funny for an Iranian to be defending colonialism though, having his country completely fucked by imperialism. He's not very smart though and is a textbook meme spouter so it's not as amusing as it could be if he wasn't a dolt.

quads of truth user

i want a fair discussion of everything. i don't want to downplay european atrocities, but right now i feel that the european atrocities are all we pay attention to. no one i know has any idea of the arab slave trade, it barely seems to be talked about in the west. it needs more attention, because everything in history needs context and perspective. perspective is extremely important in understanding the past and where we are now.

there are 600,000 black slaves held by muslim arabs in mauritania right now, FGM is standard, but no one gives a shit. american blacks are still going on about the legacy of slavery, when horrors are happening right now across the world to their own people. this infuriates me because it is not an accurate representation of the world.

are you implying that he didn't sell out?

Yeah, modern day slavery is really fucked up. It happens all over the world, too. I don't think we'll ever get rid of it under capitalism either. Kinda fucked up how such a large issue is deemed 'solved' in the west.

I hear that but I dont know why we have the duty to invest in the people there
there were early attempts but separatist terrorists and elements began raising tensions that scrapped some of those ideas like the Anglo-Indian project
where British Raj began a process of Anglicizing native Indians getting them to adopt British dress, religion, language and culture
this was suddenly scrapped in the 1880's by the administration in response to frequent bombings and assassinations by separatist Indian groups and the administration began adopting a policy of oppressing the natives and stopped offering incentives for Anglicizing

its not useless
Africa still runs trains barely maintained on railroads the French and British laid across Africa
this was done in many colonies after de-colonization began
and many of these transitory regimes were overthrown in their infancy by CIA back dictators/warlords or Soviet backed communist insurgents

Iran did suffer at the hands of empire but you got to remember the issue with Persia began when the Ottomans invaded and the British and Russians/Soviets turned it into a shit show a few decades later during WW2

because geographically its mostly solved in the West
Britain dismantled the trans-Atlantic slave trade for all empires
but you cant eradicate slavery from cultures where its accepted

but the capitalist western democracies are the ones with the least slavery

They had no concept of nation-state before we arrived it was just tribes occupying good hunting grounds
and resources they never used or touched or even had before we got there
with the British Empire modern day Kenya would be 20 x worse than it is
the tea and coffee plantations in Kenya are the only industries keeping that country on its feet at all
you think the Zulu's knew or cared about the diamonds under their feet until white people started paying them with luxury textiles, alcohol and guns to dig it up out of the ground

None of that makes a difference you dumb fucker.

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/08/india-britain-empire-railways-myths-gifts

they didnt have countries
they didn't own them or value them

why?
I have the idea that if you're not using something and you have no concept of it, it doesnt matter in the slightest if someone comes around and offers you things in return for it

Who is we? Oh, right, there is no such thing.

no it's not. but implying it's only whites that do it is just as disingenuous.

everyone has done horrific shit.

Agreed.
But it's not the point at hand.

Philosophy was a mistake.

what? what are we talking about then

People who defend people who do it like in OPs image.

fucking lies
the Arabs torched Harrappa and put whole cities to the sword
fucking hell the entire reason the Sikhs carry knives is to defend themselves and others from specifically fucking muslims
talking bollocks again I see
the Mughal empire was an islamic dynasty the slaughtered and enslaved millions of Hindu Indians
they were opposed by the Maratha Confederacy a loose alliance of Hindu Indian princes and kings who united in response to Mughal aggression into their lands
it was this Maratha confederacy which the British courted and bribed originally in order to establish a power base in India
that entire article is so biased and selective with the history it chooses to highlight its painful

Thanks for that, I have fuck all knowledge of Indian history.
Which does seem quite fascinating to be fair.

Checks out. Good post.

it's a debatable topic. millions of africans have been tortured and killed and brutalised as a result of colonisation, but this was happening long before they were ever colonised. and now as a result of colonisation they're no longer living in the iron age and have better life expectancy and living standards than they did previously.

i dont think the OP was defending Belgian arm chopping exactly, but saying that despite the horrors enacted through colonialism in the end Africa has ended up better off. debatable.

By this logic we're better off in capitalism than feudalism.
Maybe in some respects, but allowing any measure of "it's good beca-" bullshit into the argument is just wrong.

i think historical illiteracy causes a lot of undeserved hatred and conflict
there are a lot of ethnic groups in India, and alot of religions
India only came close to unification a few times, I think the first time was under Ashoka the Buddhist king, then I think it was the Kushan Empire that conquered the Helleno-Indian Kingdoms in Northern India left behind by Alexander
the Kushan Empire was founded by Caucasian Tocharians who fled south because the Western Xia dynasty had expanded into their territory and had begun a policy of ethnic cleansing
the Kushan Empire would eventually be destroyed by a combination of Persian and Dravidian expansion and Indo-Aryan rebellions

are you saying that that isn't true?
you'll have to explain why

Yeah, it's a common trope of right wing thinking. "Things are getting better all the time, and that's because of the things that are happening around us, which is why they do not need to change."
The logic is so convoluted it's near impossible to argue with and uses the fact that people are existing doing stuff no matter what system in place as vindication of the system everything is done over.
I suppose you could start disregarding these types of arguments with "Feudalism is great because it gave us capitalism. Capitalism will be great when it gives us socialism"

It's not about better than. I'd rather my left hand cut off than my right, but please fucking don't cut off either.

*everything is done under
Not sure how I did that.

HAHA
theres no such thing
there is only thinking, logic isnt political
if the system works and you want to change it prove you can improve it else it wont be implemented

are you actually comparing medieval feudal society to modern day western capitalism? where do you live user, i don't understand your thinking.

people living in modern capitalism have living standards equivalent to the kings of the feudal era. even the poorest people in the US rank amongst the richest people through all of human history.

This is a fucking stupid post. Leave this place.

Don't worry, in Kekalonia, the Anarchists also made use of forced labor, violence and all other forms of coercion and oppression employed by Stalin. :^)

Suicide rates are higher for a start.
Every technological advance we make is a result of the exploitation of others. Sure, the tide may raise all boats, but the quality of life on most of those boats is a miserable one.
Great, I can now share my miserable experience with you fucks on the internet. Truly my peasant ancestors would be proud of my godless, familyless at 24, landless, jobless ass.

Yep
what is society?
why does it exist?
I think those need to be defined properly before any different system can be implemented

those disease ridden peasants who lived at the whims of their lord were happier than we'll ever be

See what I did there? Once socialism is achieved it will be seen the same way.

infant mortality was significantly higher
death from disease far higher
people died much much younger
murder and rape was higher
death through famine and climactic problems greater
greater chance of being conscripted to die in war

there's no comparison, i get that living in an urban capitalist society is alienating and can lead to depression and feelings of meaningless, but you still have all your teeth for crying out loud. you arent cold in the winter and you won't die the next time a flu sweeps through.
if you dislike urban living you can go live comfortably in a country town working a fairly shitty job, you get the benefits of country life with a signicantly less labour.

yep another reason not to believe in socialism
i think its a step back in many aspects
if technology can advance more in the next few decades we might be able to come with some new ideologies that far improve on the mess we have today

You just can't skip steps, mate.

No one is advocating that.
It's about relentless criticism. Being apologetic that its "better than" is fucking retarded.

But you can't deny that it's better. Maybe "less bad" would be more agreeable?

didnt matter because they believed the child went to an afterlife
the plagues of the past did so much good for the environment
again they were heavily religious and lived more fulfilling lives in many cases
murder probably
not rape
the human populations so big at the moment theres probably more rape happening than ever especially in places like Africa and India
theres still tsunamis and storms, and people still die of famine because our population as a species is unsustainable with the finite resources we have on this planet
still happens but yeah in less

and i don't get exactly how you landed on this. can you explain that further?

How does capitalist society create things? From wealth. How is wealth generated? Exploitation.

Not the other guy, but almost all advancements happened because porky wanted to make more profit or because of wars.

well people only have the free time to invent things when their standard of living has become easier and life isnt a constant struggle
the Ancient Greeks invented so much technology because everything menial and manual they needed to engage in besides war was conducted by slaves
slaves did all the farming and building infrastructure with the overseeing of a few Greeks
not having to spend hours a day tilling fields to grow crops or maintaining aqueducts gave them the time to experiment and theorize

Oh I didn't think of that one.

so death is fine if you are religious? why are we spending any time improving technologies when we could just spend more time believing in God?
so it'd be best if humans went extinct?
we're talking about modernised capitalist countries
the biggest preventor of climate related deaths is access to cheap energy. the system best able to provide cheap energy to people has been capitalism.
the system best able to feed large numbers of people has been capitalism.

oh im not disputing that
not extinct but i think we as a species need to be culled
especially China, India and Africa they are completely unsustainable the way they are and continue to grow
they didnt live with existential dread they went to their graves content
thats all we could wish for currently

This.
A lot of Holla Forumsacks are christ-cucked and think they need to make everyone "better" and this comes from christianity's global and evangelized ideology imprinted on Europe unfortunately. The worst thing Whites ever did was bring the other races into their society to exploit them for profit.

This too. So much this.

So much this. Yes lots of market cucks and christ cucks came to Holla Forums because of the election.

The difference between capitalism and socialism
Capitalism has the best system for creating enough food to feed everyone
Socialism has the best system that will actually fucking feed everyone

yes they did didnt they
how surprised they are when Holla Forums tells them fuck off and go back to fellating the kike on a stick for being neo-con wastes of space

You're on the wrong side of history.

I'm confident in claiming that most advancements were the result of autists pursuing their obsessions, with a close second place being "by accident," even factoring in the "progress" of the capitalist age.

Fuck yeah I love memespouters.

so in working for my boss' small business am i being exploited? he earns more than me, works fewer hours, but i feel my labour is voluntary.

i disagree, lots of innovation does come directly as a result of wars, the two world wars being prime examples. but the industrial revolution for example was a period of great technological advancement that wasn't directly motivated through conflict.

that's a solid point, humans "inventing" slavery was a huge turning point. perhaps you know more than i do, but as soon as we had organised agriculture with enough food to feed more than the population we could start dedicating human resources to activities that weren't just creating food. i don't know where slavery fits into that.

I'm not sure you know where you are.
Flag related

Voluntary exploitation is still exploitation.

i dont even know what we're arguing about than user lel.
are you an anarcho-primitivist or something?

and yet every socialist country has been wracked by famines, while in every western capitalist country almost zero people starve to death. it's almost impossible to starve in western europe or the united states.

im here for discussion user

but i benefit, if he didn't employ me i'd have nothing.

Uh, did you ignore the other half of my very short post? The Industrial Revolution happened exactly because of porky wanting more products and labor.

lol classcucks

You should brush on imperialism friend.

It's almost like socialism on a single country won't work. It's what I always tell nazbols and tankies but they never fucking listen.

Yeah, but you're still getting exploited you dumb fuck. Being threatened by the system with "work at a loss or starve" sounds like textbook exploitation to me, while your boss is always making a net gain from employing you.

/r/ing the comic about voluntarily sucking dick on a boat

slavery fits into allowing people to free up their time to pursue other activities
the slave works the field and sweats and toils to grow the crop he and his master eats
but while the slave spends all their time working his master pursues philosophy and mathematics and discovers with the correct mechanisms you can draw water from a river, elevate it upon a stone construct and using careful engineering you can cause freshwater to flow into an urban area for consumption to free up even more time
with which you began to calculate and envision the world around you discovering inertia, atoms and the heliocentric model of the solar system

I dont even know what I am anymore
I seem to enjoy elements of classical republicanism, fascism, libertarian-ism/anarchism and socialism and see the flaws in all of them

there are good arguments from academics that Empires are the natural state of nations

you said because of wars. i dont think all innovation comes as a result of wars, although it does help.

lel fuck off, i spent years unemployed doing fuckall and i was miserable. i like my job, and both my boss and i benefit from it.

ease up m8.
i make a net gain as well, i'm saving up tens of thousands of dollars by working there. he profits, i profit, and the people we serve profit. i genuinely dont understand how im being exploited in any underhanded way.

We must have different interpretations of the word good.

Because you're fucking retarded, that's why.

Learn to read then

kind of
the Industrial revolution began when agricultural production advanced thanks to an improvement on plow technology
it put millions of farming labourers in Britain out of work because these new plows could do what they could for a fraction of the cost
this caused Londons population to jump from 200,000 to 3 million in the course of 5 years
because everyone goes to the big city looking for a job because their unemployed
cue cheap labour for the factories and production ramped up big time allowing the factory owners to expand their businesses and really begin producing vast surpluses in goods

expand on that please

i mean timeframe wise, if slave labour was absolutely necessary to free up resources enough that humans could start to dedicate their time to things other than procuring food, or if slavery came after.

if that's all you're going to add fuck off m8

Sorry you're too classcucked to understand something so simple.

every civilization when it began expanding eventually became an Empire
and nearly every time it collapsed either due to multiculturalism or corruption of their leaders

slaves came first definitely
the Persians developed a primitive form of air-conditioning and 80% of everyone in their empire was a slave

1. Western imperialism attacked the Soviet Union and other would-be socialist countries because they were a threat to their power. They enforced sanctions and military posturing to cripple their ability to manage the economy and feed everyone (and pro-tip - Russia and and the Soviet states were well known for their famines before 1917… Since the Bolsheviks got in they had 1 or 2 and never had any since)
2. Why is it that the U.S and western Europe don't suffer and the rest of the world does? Because it extracts resources from third world countries, fucking them in the process. The U.S bullies them economically until they are forced to submit and can no longer do anything but desperately rely on them while effectively giving them the better deal.

who knew?

why doesn't this board have ID's?
you may be right actually, i heard we enslaved humans before we ever domesticated any animals. perhaps we really didn't start to really innovate anything until we started enslaving people.

You're an idiot that knows nothing. Millions are starving in the US alone right now. It's just euphemistically referred to as 'food insecurity,' which has only grown worse in recent years as food benefits get cut and people put more pressure on publicly supported food pantries.

how can an economic system be imperialist before it is an empire?

the academic can only exist in an environment that allows him to exist
if Diogenes had to work for his own food the old git would have starved to death
but he didnt have to he was an Athenian citizen and was eligible for state supplied grain grown by the state owned slaves on state owned land

people are starving to death and dying all over the West of third world problems
the welfare state is a complete and total failure
no one gets left behind has become everyone gets left behind

Empires collapse because the material bases that support them change or disappear, not because of 'multiculturalism' or 'corruption.' You might as well blame it on fairies and gnomes casting spells.

i can see the argument for that, but 1 billion people have been brought out of extreme poverty since 1990, as a result of that extraction. industrialisation satisfies western desire for cheap goods and leads to horrific working conditions, but China is storming towards first world status.

can you just cut the shit?

the Roman Republic collapsed because corrupt optimates cared more about their own power and refused reform
the Roman Empire collapsed because of barbarian migrations, the creation of a welfare state, corrupt politicians and a weakened military
which is why it was destroyed and usurped by Constantine then later the Goths and Vandals
the Mongol Empire collapsed because some of the Khans converted to the religions of the people they ruled and betrayed the other Khans for power

you can believe in economic reasons and that is the case with many empires and states like the Hittite Empire but not always
the Mongol Empire controlled the most profitable trade route in the world and it collapsed due to internal division brought about by Genghis Khans grandsons conversion to Islam and his betrayal of his uncle Hulagu at Damascus

You continue to prove how much of an ignorant idiot you are. There's nothing wrong with 'the welfare state.' SNAP is one of the most cost effective government programs in history. It's only 'failure' is that it has no defense against political sabotage.

In any event, changing the subject to welfare won't make you any less wrong about the many millions starving in the West as we speak–a problem ameliorated only with the implementation of 'socialist' programs like food stamps to guarantee access to food that capitalism let either rot in the field or literally poor down the drain.

Read a fucking book.

food stamps which the people sell for money they can use to buy cigerettes and alcohol more often than not
I had to google SNAP im not American btw
and im not disagreeing with the millions starving in the West it is atrocious that occurs
but I know a better term i should have used the current welfare state is a failure

pretty redundant

Do you have a single opinion based on any kind of fact or do you just repeat whatever stupid shit you hear? Food stamps have many problems but 'selling them for cigarettes' isn't anywhere near the top.

Unsurprisingly you're wrong about just about everything, and the only thing preventing me from illustrating the vastness of your ignorance is that I'm on a phone.

Fuck off.

well get on a computer and refute me later
you're not working class are you

you're the biggest cunt in the thread, all you do is tell people to fuck off and insult them like you're privy to some enormous well of knowledge everyone else is too retarded to understand. knowledge that you're conveniently not going to let anyone else in on.

dickhead.

I'm just not a dumb asshole that parrots conservacuck talking points like an ignorant dickbag.

You're right. I shouldn't lord my intellect before the ignorant. They can't help that they don't know how incompetent they are.

Unfortunately there are only so many hours in a day so I don't have the unlimited time necessary to cure them off their stupidity, so a simple 'fuck off' must suffice.

woah m8, before you were just a bit of a cunt, but what you just said was so outrageously pretentious i actually laughed out loud

holy fuck lel

its cuckservative and i loathe them infinitely more than you ever will
you hate them as an enemy
I hate them as the traitor

It's only 'pretentious' if it's not true.

Whatever you say.

What Africa really needed was a dose of true communism. A mere 50 years of that and we wouldn't have a problem with the native population anymore.

press F to pay respects

I meant they needed true communism so they all starved to death and the place was made free of niggers.

You fucking imbecile.

So what is true communism then? If you cannot, or refuse to provide an answer, then you're just a petty hypocrite. Though that isn't surprising considering where we are.

Fuck if I know. Apparently all the failed states in the past 200 years that claimed to be communist weren't, so I'm just gonna say that it's a gay unicorn.

mods please just permaban everyone ITT because this is infested with spooked idiots from other boards defending their Great Aryan Hope

Yeah. They are all mad at "some girl making a videogame". There was nothing about GG that could have been genuinely wrong and turned people away from the mainstream consensus.

holy shit leftardpol is really the biggest gathering of autistic failed-at-life supervirgins on the internet

Use some of that Godly intelligence to gain a bit of humility.

Why would you want to permaban the entire thread? We can disagree while having worthwhile discussion. I know communists don't typically believe in freedom of speech but this is infinitychan afterall, you should make an exception.

P U R E I D E O L O G Y

Are you disagreeing with me? I can't think of a single communist country that had a remotely free press.

When are you good goyim fucking off back to leddit?

Ya and they had bourgeois democratic revolutions and shifted into turbo-capitalism over 200 years ago. If the old centers of capitalism havent completely eliminated slavery after 200 years of trying then it's quite likely that for the rest of the world it isn't going to happen either under capitalism.

Stay mad leftyfags. You are being used as puppets