So, I decided to make an alternative to /r9k/ that doesn't remind me of Elliott Rodgers. Instead...

So, I decided to make an alternative to /r9k/ that doesn't remind me of Elliott Rodgers. Instead, its user base tends to be more supportive and focused on enacting change in user's lives.

>>>/qq/

Within 1 and a half week, it already has >1000 posts. If you have something pressing on your mind, come make your own thread. If there's a thread that already pertains to your life, make a post. It's therapeutic.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!9kpS3KTJ!7FiS5rl5rX8Z64BP4dhGww
lacanonline.com/index/find-a-lacanian-psychoanalyst/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, not every thread is about hating women!

Good job, unfortunately it seems like you have some fascist infiltrators though.

good luck OP, you're gonna need it

This is why leftism is dead you are always trying to police people's thoughts and enforce political correctness. You're boring.

End your life

Fucking ADD types I swear.

I'm not policing people's thoughts. I merely delete blatant shitposting whenever I happen to see it. I've allowed a lot of things to slide under my radar in the interests of free speech.

Yup, sounds like Holla Forums to me.

Go neck yourself as you have nothing productive to do other than shit up threads.

Yeah, very hypocritical.

It already exists, it's 4/adv/

4/adv/ a shit

Examples.

A "boys ask girls anything and vice versa" thread, an OP lamenting how he/she can't find all of Prince's lost tracks, and a thread about middle school-tier texting. All on the front page. How enticing.

Sorry forgot the pic

Great. Now go back there and stop posting about it on here. It has nothing to do with leftism.

Who am I kidding - none of the threads on Holla Forums have anything to do with leftism.

Holla Forums turned into old Holla Forums, cointelpro was successful again

Yeah, because it's really enriched by all you MGTOW "Kill all sluts and whores" types.

How does it feel to be a kosher cuck who's mind is stuck in the liberal-democratic left-right dichotomy.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU ABOUT ALLOWING OFF-TOPIC AND MEMES

Mission accomplished!

It's halfchan

In other words feminists doing what they always do, grabbing for power over online communities to ban and silence all criticism directed at women.

pic related.

fuck off

I think it very much has to do with leftism.

Idpol works both ways, and it seems it's affected you too.

Hey OP, why not make a sticky on your board, or possibly a post in the existing sticky, that link to various psychological resources for self help to begin understanding themselves.

Usually I'm shilling Lacan, but I think there should be a variety of approaches offered. I have only two links to provide here, but hopefully others will chip in and add.

mega.nz/#F!9kpS3KTJ!7FiS5rl5rX8Z64BP4dhGww

lacanonline.com/index/find-a-lacanian-psychoanalyst/

Thank you. I have a lot of respect for Lacan and am interested in psychoanalysis myself. I'll post this in the sticky.

Someone understands.

Fucking Nazis

Half her voters voted for her because they wanted a woman president and the other half did because they didn't want trump. trump voters voted for him because they didn't want hillary. she's literally and idea, she's pure ideology.

Holla Forums ruined your board really quickly

This is far from unique to feminism, and if you focus your critique on that you'll fail to grasp any broader issues of how power is concentrated and exercised on the web. Feminism may function in many places as a legitimizing ideology for this behavior, but it's far from the only one available.

Holla Forums is the anithesis of Midas, everything they touch turns into shit

Exactly! Doesn't that sound great?!

Wouldn't everything they touch just be Berkelium?

What's Berkelium?

True that.

How so?

Metal with the most edges iirc

Oh alright

Makes sense tbh

Please laugh

lel

That's a first.

its better that way

Yeah

No it isn't.

lel

I love how it took two weeks for your board to turn into /psycho/.

It's not though.

I'm definitely getting the r9k vibe from some of the posts, but arguably a lot less than actual r9k.

Still. Good board. Just make sure to keep the mgtow out.

I'm trying my best, trust me.

jfc that took me a minute to even know what the joke was

It's ok.

How to recognize mgtow presence?

Men complaining about women, toxicity, etc.

OP, please fix your fucking CSS, it's unreadable.

Sorry about that. Tried out a new style sheet and it failed miserably.

How's the dark stylesheet?