America no longer interested in superpower status

where do you see the west in 10 years, Holla Forums? most normalfags see a russian victory, but all i can predict is chinese global dominance

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/rundown/pentagon-boss-nato-nations-increase-military-spending
google.com/amp/news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/trumps-win-will-increase-pressure-on-canada-to-ramp-up-defence-spending-military-analysts-predict/amp
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/18/us-pledges-unwavering-commitment-nato-munich-security-conference/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot to remove shitposting flag

no you didnt

This really isn't an improvement.

"chinese economic hegemony" can't exist without western consumerism

What the fuck am i reading.

fixed

China, out of the superpowers, is leading the edge on renewable energy while retards in the US are pushing for more drilling of outdated fossil fuels.

No matter which nation wins, it's a bourgeoisie win and more reactionary nonsense.
You huffing paint, pal?

I don't even know were to begin. US not interested in becoming a superpower?
Russia "btfo-ing" anyone, especially in "culture" (as if that even matters), they are waging two proxy wars and their economy is dying due to it.
Africa having a "population boom" that doesn't just turn into another starvation crisis?
All of these are complete nonsense.

Hell, even your overestimation of the PRC is wrong; PRC depends on cheap labour, and labour isn't as cheap as it used to be. They'll suffer through the same de-industrialization and automatization crisis as EU/US, and this time there is none to inherent their position except maybe Brazil, SA or India - but none of them will be able to match it's effect.

The fact of the matter is that all super-powers are in decline,

I don't really see much difference.

The fact of the matter is that all super-powers are in decline, and there is not going to be any resurrection or even inheritors. The problem is not within these powers themselves, but within Capital - it's reaching the end of its lifespan, and we're going to be the ones it collapse on.

People have been saying that for decades. Every time it finds some way to reinvent itself and continue on its way.

It has nothing to do with interest. The American model is simply the deprecated model of capitalism.

kek, what does this even mean
Russia is an economically irrelevant troll state. All it can do is engage in internet trolling, invade previous Union of Soviet Shithole Republics, and carry out provocative military exercises and then threaten nuclear war if anyone calls their bluff. It's no wonder the alt-right loves Russia so much, it is
in country form.

google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/rundown/pentagon-boss-nato-nations-increase-military-spending
google.com/amp/news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/trumps-win-will-increase-pressure-on-canada-to-ramp-up-defence-spending-military-analysts-predict/amp
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/18/us-pledges-unwavering-commitment-nato-munich-security-conference/

those proxy wars being sustained by old-west diplomacy
an increase in food shortage, yes, but also a large increase in collective GDP no matter how undeveloped it is. look at india and brazil for example
exactly; therefore:
not in the long term, of course, but african labor as another intermediary between robots and SE asia will provide more fertile basis for education and regional stability in many places in africa

EU will rise again.

if China could be the world superpower, and then neo-Maoism springs up or something instead of Deng, that would be great

not so long as those numbers are built on top of a shrinking white population. those cumskins get angry when you back them into a corner

It is extremely interested, just incapable of it because the end of the Cold War means they no longer have an excuse to do anything they want around the globe, and neoliberalism has effectively stripped it of its economic authority.

Slow decline of American hegemony but it remains the single largest power, former US client states step up their international role, China and Russia assert power regionally but not really globally. More of the same desu.

I hope that nukes fall, aliens invade, and everyone but me dies.

explains why even the Chinese have such confidence in their own property and banking systems, right?

in what aspect? current economic projections show it being overtaken by china very soon, and india shortly after. militarily, it will probably still have the biggest, baddest force, but as my earlier posts have shown, NATO is dying. what purpose will it serve other than gaining votes from cumskins in future elections?

only germany and france are seeing decent growth. every other EU country is in a fucking rut.

Superpower by 2030
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM