reddit.com/r/StormfrontorSJW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aww yiss.

I'm so hyped for his Lenin 2017 book.

Nice

How can one man so cute :3

Tavis is the man

Right? He's so endearing.

btw this interview was great and I'm glad the ziz spends time making clear muh acceleration is retarded.
I especially like that he's been saying a few times now that he's afraid trump could be an ok president. that's actually one of the worst things that could happen.

thanks for the heads up op

when it cum? the book

bump

literally impossible dude. Not with the way the MSM will absolutely capitalize on every single one of his mistakes, and his actions on the Obamacare is going to radicalize Americans.

this. trump is too stubborn to realize repealing obamacare is the biggest mistake he can do to his base.

It was my understanding that it was incredibly unpopular in america. and besides, isn't it garbage?

It may be garbage but the alternative is a garbage fire

youtube.com/watch?v=M0FvLkXDKIs
Check this blud.

2 minutes in and he *sniffs* and says "and so on and so on."

There are a couple gold nuggets in the pile of shit, like the existing conditions provision or the healthcare subsidies. It's not good and it's making more problems but it's slightly better than what came before, generally speaking.

Now the Republicans are wanting to throw out all the gold nuggets and just leave the shit.

holy fuck what is wrong with these people

agree

mein gott

America is such a sad place

end burgerland

I never really thought about it until now, but is Tavis Smiley the next Bill Moyers?

>youtube.com/watch?v=M0FvLkXDKIs
reddit.com/r/StormfrontorSJW/

The world is steadily transforming into a cartoon. Holy fucking shit.
Even fucking ayn rand accepted state bux when she got sick.

These people primarily vote the way they do for religious reasons, like abortion. 2016 was the total victory of the Religious Right in America. They project their desires onto Trump because they're bootlickers who crave a strong leader and think that Trump was ordained by God.