Tfw US is now as bad as North Korea

US has made its reputation based on progressive places like NY, Cali, WA, the middle America is literally a shithole most people dont know about outside of the US.

The US as a whole is a big shithole with only few worthwhile gem states that are the coasts.

Sorry m8, but for for the largest part of the world, the US's reputation is based on christards conservatives bawling you ess ayy.

Trump's hilarious breakdown over the unflattering angle of CNN's inauguration pics (above, from the sky) and his having fewer attendees was indeed Kim Jong Un-ish. His behavior towards detractors and the media (even when all they do is quote him) and outright lying, too.

But, naw. The US isn't as bad as NK and comparisons are shallow. Also, middle America is at least sometimes scenic. Plus the US is pretty rich and basic standards of living even in those areas are still pretty high.

Pretty unfair to kim jung un OP. At least he got to see how things are done back when his dad was doing things.

this

Obama was an intellectual. He knew how to talk and look good, now that a fat manchild is the prez they are exactly like nk

liberals aren't allowed here, pal

America has always been a force of terror which brings little but misery to the world, much like every other empire.

Brainless idiots who get "Reeeee obama" like an emotional child and fail to see the point dont belong here.
Anti intellectuals who base themselves on emotion belong on Holla Forums

A smart dictator is still a dictator.

I had more hope for leftypol, but it looks like you are just as blind and emotional as Holla Forums

You can make comparison images like that with anyone. OP is our Milo: He loves his identitarian politics, he's gay, and he probably has AIDs.

Go to good looking intellectual gulag.

Yeah compared to Bush junior.

Why are dehumanizing slave labor camps a stable of leftist policy?

So if your dictator is intelligent and good-looking you don't care if he fucks you in the ass, am I right ?

I'll humor your bait one last time.
Who's being emotional?

They're a stable of tyrants and edgy kids.

Why do leftist states always devolve into a tyranny?

BEcause right wing is mental illiness, there is no excuse for discrimination and being an asshole even though alt rightist try to pretend to be the victim

Being an asshole isnt an opinion, it is something that isnt tolerated and shouldent be allowed

Sounds emotional to me. If discriminating is in your best interest, you'd be mentally ill not to discriminate.

Congrats you just described survival of the fittest, lets disrciminate and kill each other because it benefits us short term xD

Is there a reason why you wouldn't kill in a kill or be killed situation?

That is literally the worst fucking photoshop I have ever seen

OccupyDemocrats gets fucking gulag'd first

Seems like my question touched a nerve.

What has the right wing have to do with inevitable leftist tyranny?

The whole point of rules and a society is to avoid such situations

fag.

Why do right wing states always devolve into using brainwashing shit like nationalism religion and thus become extremely unfriednly and discriminatory

So you'd rather live in Capitalist society, where you're safe, coddled, and forced into stagnation?

Because I hate living on this shitty planet with such shitty people and I want to die but I'm too cowardly and lazy to kill myself.

So you much rather live in a society full of murder and fear of your life being removed?

Even the strongest people fall through cunning and betrayal, nobody is safe that is the problem.

If you think living in fear than living in a capitalist safe society then i guess that is your thing

Because when any society abandons truth they devolve into tyrannies. But right wing states do not always devolve into this, if you think that a state that is based upon the pursuit of truth and the rights of the individual is right wing which many leftists seem to think.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

But the North Koreans are the brainwashed ones, right?

I'm no third worldist, I'm not defending North Korea, but that's because there's so little to form an opinion on.

looooooooooool

Honestly based on the videos of reporters going to north korea, North Korea looks really beautiful and organized.
Though if the people unironically suck Kim's/Trump's dick are officially retarded and slave labor worthy only.

This is the go to answer I always get from leftists, just avoid the question, shut down speech or imprison the thought criminal in a dehumanizing slave labor camp.

No those are the abandonment of truth and the road to tyranny. Learn to read.

Not my fault you are a stupid fuck, you had the chance to be educated and an intellectual, instead you fell for age old emotional belief traps and act like a bigot who is the victim because the world doesnt tolerate his shitty character

Well the Soviets had their, what was it called, Potemkin villages? Where western leftists visiting where taken to see the workers paradise in action.

Fear certainly is the most natural state for people, considering as a species we've lived in constant fear until very recently.

True, but you bring any of that up and people will hit you with the "it's all staged!!" meme. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but god damn do people seem to want to believe anything bad about North Korea.

lulz fucking lefts make up your minds

ok stay primitive

This innocent liberal man and his free speech. Will anyone care?

Still avoiding the question.

Why do states founded upon the ideas of the properly educated and the right kind of intellectuals devolve into tyrannies?

North Korea has never invaded another country, hasn't killed millions, and isn't actively engaged in genocide right now… The USA is objectively worse than North Korea.

It's not primitive though. We finally stopped being so fearful when capitalism reared its ugly head. Fear is not a negative thing, it's great, and people should be afraid.

Would you have me enslaved and subject me to dehumanizing punishment in a gulag for my opinions?

Yes. With the rest of the lib scum. Million years.

Fear is a negative when we do not confront it. Then it eats us.

And this is why leftist states will always be tyrannies. Because they are formed and governed by tyrants.

lol typical liberal! Blame everyone else for why you're first to gulag rather than look at yourself.

You just keep confirming that leftists are tyrants. And you wonder why your ideology isn't more accepted.

Gladly

Another tyrant chimes in. I love how people who claim that their entire ideology is about setting people free are so quick to enslave everyone once they gain power.

lol nice argument

How is enslaving people and subjecting them to dehumanizing punishments not tyranny?

And speaking of arguments, there are non from leftists. You just offer up confirmations that you intent to be tyrants while you lie to yourselves that you will not be because once you get rid of all the undesirables you can finally realize your utopia.

the US will never be as good as true korea

Give me your fucking toothbrush, user.

We are not talking about personal possessions. We are talking about tyranny and how leftism always leads to one.

Your toothbruch belongs to me

So is it because we voted for Trump or because we voted against Hillary or because we don't share the same values that makes us boogymen?